Can we have a Terraria discussion thread?

Can we have a Terraria discussion thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/terraria-and-dungeon-defenders-2-content-crossover-announced-for-later-this-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

server pleasse

its good

It is bad.
I preferred minecraft better.
I regret getting it.

It is anoying that people compare a 2d fighting game to a 3d building game. The gameplay is completely diffrent.

It is not my fault Sup Forums rused me saying OMG TERRARIA IS BETTER THAN MINECRAP IN EVERYWAY, PLAY TERRARIA INSTEAD YOU IDIOT

Dafauq

I'll host
MODDED TERRARIA

Graphics style and building block mechanics is the only thing both games have in common

>modded
Didn't they say mods a shit?

no modded pls

I love this game

>Didn't they say mods a shit?
who
mods are the life and glory, at least when it comes to shit that makes life easier and less shit/tedious

Mage here, just raided the expert-hardmode dungeon and got the spectre set. Is it normal to get completely wrecked by everything there? What's the best way to farm biome chest keys? And where do I head from there, try to fight golem?

But I thought terraria was good enough without mods?
Autismcraft needs 100 to be barely playable.

Not only is this madman updating the game again. He's doing a crossover with Dungeon Defenders 2. AND working on the new Terraria

>pcgamer.com/terraria-and-dungeon-defenders-2-content-crossover-announced-for-later-this-year/
>"Terraria fans will get a new Dungeon Defenders 2-themed event with special enemies and loot accessible to new players and engaging for veteran players"

What are the best quality of life mods? Zero added content, please.

terraria is great without mods
its even better if you choose nice mods

minecraft is shit but can be amazing with great

3D Dryad? My body is ready.

Fucking hell, lads, I've gone through at least ten full moons and the fucking werewolves still won't drop a moon shell

WHENNNNNNNNNNNNN

Anyone feel like co-op? I have a server for comfy building and play.

>Nebula gear is a literal sphere of dark energy and a glowing fist that can do like triple damage randomly
>Moon lord gear is a generic book and a crappy prism that requires a mana flower to use for any length of time
How utterly disappointing.

>Zero added content, please.
dont listen to this lad and just host

I'm not talking about server mods, dingus. I just want to know what the best improvement mods are.

Shilling my server...

Normal world, normal difficulty and server-side characters/inventory.

139.59.142.212 (Port 7777)

Why the hate for mods that add new content?
The "random modifier" mod that gives enemies Diablo-style mods is pretty damn snazzy and so is Thorium and other things that add more tiles and equipment.

Terraria Otherworld when? Ive milked the shit out of normal Terraria

Is there anymore content updates being planned or do we just need to wait for Terraria 2?

next update will be focused on the ocean apparently with a proper revamp of that biome and also water physics

bump