So you really think you're so special just because you're the leader, dude?

So you really think you're so special just because you're the leader, dude?

yuu da man

Yes
Now quit complaining and give me that sweet rakukaja

If I could fix persona 3 I would make the Strega boss fights more challenging.

more special than the thirsty fag that wants to bang the ugly goth slut with manface, that's for sure.

Reposting:

Hypocritical characters.

>rakukaja
>sweet
It's the worst kaja.

How? It's literally your entire gang just jumping one or two guys at a time. They're not supposed to be difficult

Man, FeMC made way too much of the game better. Why the fuck could you not even be friends with half your party members as the male MC? And every female one was just him putting up with their whining until they ask for his cock by S. Rank 5.

when does she say this?

Favorite character in the entire series. How the fuck do you compete with the shrimpdick main character who saves everybody and has god powers and a billion personas? You can't, and that would make anybody pissed off.

>Doesn't know the answer
>Asks the new kid

You got some balls, Junpei.

>rakukaja
>worse than sukukaja

unless youre playing nocturne, its way better

I spit out my soda.

Whatever loser, I'll take my pimping sukukaja over you're faggy rakukaja any day of the damned week. Everyone knows that rakukaja is for girls anyway.

The date is right there in the corner user, just talk to her in Tartarus.

>that pose
Could it be... a JoJo reference?

All of Persona is a JoJo ripo- I mean, heavily inspired by JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

I mean, look at P4 and then read part 4 of JoJo.

Persona 3 was heavily inspired by The Dark Knight Rises

There's just no point in Sukukaja when enemies will hit you no matter what.

People still talk about persona games that aren't 5?

Why? How old are you people? Fucking fossils.

don't mind me, just postin best grill

Is this a new type if shitposting?
Are we just gonna assume every posing character is a Jojo reference?

Hey man, I just started playing it like 2 days ago.

>tfw the protag obtains the power of The World to save the day at the end

Is a falseflag attempt by JoJofags to create a new barneyfag they could deflect any criticism to.

Same here. I never beat P3 as a kid and last week I started playing P3P on hard and just got to the final part of Tartarus, damn what a ride.

Everything is a JoJo reference
Literally everything
Every single thing that exists, has existed, or will ever exist, is, was or will be related to JoJo

Why compete then? Just accept that they're the leader.

>that one guy who can't stop comparing everything to JoJo

I never considered myself special, Junpei. I just handled the combat due the the versatility of my powers. Mitsuru handled everything else. Maybe if you and everyone else weren't so inept and mental, I would still be alive and banging everything in sight. You better hope you guys don't find a way to screw yourselves over with some other eldritch entity because I'm too busy with two of them already. I don't want to get off this door a few millennia later only because humanity found a way to kill itself AGAIN like with that grand cross bullshit that asshole butterfly occasionally comes by and tells me about. Holy shit, you have no idea how badly I want to scratch my nose right now and that asshole butterfly always lands right on it and I can't do shit because my soul is stone or something.

Well Persona was inspired by Jojo, Atlus are fans of the series. P3 is similar to Part 3 with the monster of the week and even has the tarot names for the bosses and P4 is even more similar to Part 4.

I know someone like that in real life. Everything is JoJo with him, it's practically 90% of what he's talked about for the past 3 or 4 years. It's not like I'm unfamiliar with it, I've read the manga up to somewhere in Part V, but JoJo fans can be ridiculous.

Why didn't they just kill Nyx?

do me a favor and tell woolie he's a fag, liam.

S'up, dude.

At least I'm not part giraffe you angsty cunt

Does anybody actually like Fuuka?

Well Persona is pretty heavily inspired by Jojo, but the original ass hat who said jojo reference is just a false flagging fag who would have said it regardless if it actually was or not.

I do.
I'd pick Elizabeth over her given the choice but I like Fuuka.

No.

Eh, she is alright, but there are much better girls in the game. Mitsuru is the hottest, Yukari is the sluttiest and Aigis and Elizabeth are the cutest. She's not bad, but the competition is tough to beat.

Fuuka is ok, but I share the same thoughts as .

Yes, her gift she gives you is the best compared to the other shit the other girls give you after maxing their S.link.

You tell me.

I think P3 girls in general are pretty boring and Fuuka is no exception. The only girls that are at all interesting are Elizabeth and Toriumi.I don't think any of them are offensively bad, they're just nothing special either.

The guys were much more likable and engaging.

Mitsuru gives you a fucking motorcycle if we are going by how useful the item is and Aigis literally give you a part her if we are going symbolic and sweet.

Aigis isn't cute.

You're a big dude.

>I think P3 girls in general are pretty boring
Delete yourself.

>implying a robot girl trying to become a human while being socially clueless and talking to dogs isn't the cutest thing ever

Don't lie to yourself.

he's right, Aigis' microsoft text-to-speech impression ruins the entire character

She never tries to become human, not even when her persona changes. She's just trying to be less ignorant.

I think of Aigis the same way I think of Bender from Futurama.

No.

A motorcycle you never got to ride or ever will after the end of the game, at least Door-kun could use his new headphones which he described as a revolutionary advancement in headphone technology.

I've played the undub and her Japanese voice is perfect de arimasu

Should have played the Jap version.

He's not wrong.
They're all really boring as far as personality goes.

But then Mitsuru sounds 30 years old

That's assuming you only interact with them on a surface level instead of getting to know them.

She does sound older, but I love it and I think it fits.

I never understood why the Persona games were M rated even though there's no graphic violence, nobody says a curse word worse than shit, and there's no explicit nudity.

Different preferences I guess.

It absolutely does not.

Say what you want about the dub, but at least the characters sounded their proper age.

I don't think they're poorly written or poorly developed, I just think they have uninteresting personalities. They may have the most interesting backstory imaginable, but that won't change them being uninteresting in regular interaction, and even then, they don't all have great development, none of them have bad character development, but Fuuka's was lacking compared to the others.

I think Junpei is the best character in the game because while he was fun to be around and to interact with, he also had a well written backstory and his development was well handled and believable. The latter could be said of a lot of the girls, but I would say that the former could not.

Everyone in the Jap version was better besides Mitsuru really.

> I just think they have uninteresting personalities
Well I can't really agree on this at all really. I thought they for the most part were all interesting enough minus Fuuka

>he also had a well written backstory
I think Junpei was the only character who didn't have a backstory.

He had one is P3P and The Answers.

>implying you can be better than "I'm da man!" and "I've been waiting for this!"

He did, they just barely go into it in the vanilla game,and it wasn't as expansive as most other characters backstory because he was just a normal guy amidst all these people with dead parents. You learn a lot more about him in his S. Link in P3P and it's also brought up in The Answer.

His dad was a drunk and beat him.
That's why he's so creepy around FeMC and such a scumbag with Minato.

Junpei has no backstory. What are you even talking about?

You mean if you play as a girl?

Is this a new meme or did you not even play the game?

>Enemies hit you no matter what
Apparently you're so shit you actually don't use buffs.

In P3P, yes.

No, that can't be why. Other megaten games have Mara in them and are only T.

So what's up with the fakseflagging?
Ever since Red and Blue leaks it seems people got mad and shout about jojo references because guys made an edit of those two as Jotaro and Kakyoin.

I didn't play as a girl and I didn't play FES, so I guess it's a meme.

The drunk monk mentions drinking all the time, also there's Satan nipples and other creatures that are nude or near nude. Also the shower scene gets close.

>Jack Frost 4th place
You gotta be j-ho-king.

Translation?

Sorry user, can't beat the crotch zipper.

Hee-ho-ld the fuck up, have people really forgotten the mascot character?

Teddie is the new mascot guys.

Teddie has usurped Jack Frost's mascot position in the yes of the general public because of P4's popularity.

not for atlus

>OH YEAH NANANANA NANANANA BABY BABY NANANANANANA

Atlus JP
I remember when guys got mad because Teddie was used for the Happy Holidays thing on Twitter with USA.
Damnit Hardin.

Did the T rated megatens say 'shit'? I've only heard T rated games get away with saying damn and hell

>Y: No matter how many times I wear this, I can't get used to it.
>Y: Hey, what are you doing, making senpai wear this too? What in the world did you say when you gave it to her?
MC: "Please wear this and step on me"
>Y: Don't just yell that all of a sudden, you lump of worldly desires. Why on earth did she agree to that

Yukari just asked him how he convinced Mitsuru to put the High-Cut armor on, and MC just yells "PLEASE STEP ON ME" or something similar. Danbooru had the whole page translated with soft overlays.

I'm pretty sure even JP fans were annoyed as fuck with him cause he never shut the fuck up during the reveal marathon.

Or Is he so good he doesn't need buffs.