m.youtube.com/watch?v=EZUUL5oadeQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CfTsvWTtoiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yl6QM4hUft8
youtube.com/watch?v=gwzAf--gQCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He got the better upgrades.

>Playing MegaMan ever

>playing as limited range, weak attack Zero

There is literally no trade of attack power for the added risk.

Enjoy being slaughtered from afar.

Larger attack hitbox tho

>playing as Zero

Playing as Zero is actually fun. With MegaMan, 90% of the attacks that enemies do are irrelevant, as all you have to do is stand from a distance and charge shot everything.

Your face is also closer to that giant laser cannon.

Tell me again how your static third Z-Saber slash that takes forever and a day to use is superior to a mobile plasma cannon.

>calling him Megaman

>playing as the edgy mysterious weeb samurai character ever

megaman is no fun allowed

>play zero in x4
>bosses are hard as shit
>play zero in x5
>bosses and stages are piss easy
>play x ever outside of x6
>good balance of difficulty
hmm...

Mostly thisX is easy mode and mostly for a second OP run.

X has the better intro stage theme.

Really canoodles my noodle

There is merit to it, but as was presented in X through ZX, the Z-Saber just doesn't have the full range of motion and defensive capabilities (blocking and deflecting all shots and medium-sized projectiles with each attack) to warrant the vulnerability.

But oh yes, spinning jumps and almost-frantic attack button mashing with Zero was fun. Just, inferior.

Model X was more fun than Model ZX, and that's just sad.

X, X2 and X3 is X's story.
X4 and X5 is Zero's story.

HAH HWA HUH

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR?!

Did this game or megaman 8 have worse voice acting

Doctuh Wiwy

its not ezy mode, just different. if we're saying strictly buster only, x cant go in as easy as zero, who has a lot of long active hitboxes, because of the fact he has to charge up to do optimal damage. with zero you can just dash around the enemies and bosses but for x, you gotta effectively dodge a lot of stuff zero really doesnt have to deal with up close and aim your shots well as a missed shot means more time spending having to dodge while charging up

>all my normie friends don't even know what megaman is
>didn't even recognise him in the new smash
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Zero is too overpowered imo

they are both equally terrible

>bosses are hard as shit

What? Just like X, they are still very easy if you do the intended order. Also X is kinda annoying stage wise. It's like X4 was designed solely for Zero and X was an afterthought.

When I was a kid called pronounced Bass like, the fish because I didn't know about all the music references and in the opening cutscene Megaman pronounces his name like the fucking fish too.
It wasn't till I got older that I picked up on the Bass and Treble pun. I love 8, but dammit if the voice acting wasn't the absolute worst.

IM GRENADE MAN
CRUSH EVERYONE HUH HUUHHHHH

Is nobody going to mention
>BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND

>playing as the girly voice shoot things from afar character ever

I really like X4 because it's credibly easy to speedrun. I always try to beat this in under 2 hours with Zero.

mega man is pretty lame
X on the other hand is based and way stronger than Zero
>that armor

>There is literally no trade of attack power for the added risk.
Yes there is. Kill fast or die fast.

Well that is neither 8 nor X4, but you're right that is the absolute worst example of the series.

>x4
>hard
yeah okay

>easy

filithy casual

and that's about it

HOO HAH HOE!
HOO HAH HOE!
HOO HAH HOE!
HOO HAH HOE!
HOO HAH HOE!
HOO HAH HOE!

The do-over bosses as Zero were pretty hard.

idk saber only zero was kinda hard

People hating on Zero now.

Fuck off, neo Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=9OVv-J-LXQU

I replayed X 5 recently and didn't remember it being hard as fuck for X. I couldn't find a legit way to kill the car enemies as X. The whale mini boss in mcduff stage was also pretty much impossible for X.

I probably cheated with the ultimate armor when I was a kid because I do not remember it being this difficult

that's like playing Luigi in a Mario game. Come on, dude.

There is no easy or hard mode, user. Unless you mean the X4 as a whole is easy then yes.

>not playing with lemons only.

But honestly tho, playing with X just feels boring, all you do is run around while holding the shoot button while waiting for a chance to attack, Zero's gameplay feels faster and more risky.

Why are these games hardly ever discussed here
There's a lot to talk about

>Zero in X4
piss easy except for Sigma and Colonel.
>Zero in X5
piss easy. Literally just stack health and hack everything to pieces. Possibly the most mindless a Megaman game can ever be.
>Zero in X6
Can dish out stupid amounts of damage, but piss poor health. Possibly the most balanced Zero's ever been. Except for Nightmare King... NK with Zero is just pure suffering.

They came out way before when the majority of Sup Forums posters were born.

zero is fun because of sdcing the fuck out of bosses

x is fun too and x with nova strike cheat is great when you're bored, just mash the nova through everything

i called you a casual because one of the reasons you like x4 was because you can easily speedrun it.

what the fuck, colonel was piss easy for zero

It really isnt since you can easily deal alot of damage by dash-canceling the first slash.

>he is physically incapable of getting gud

Zero's jump+slash attack (the one where he spins around) is the best move you can have in any 2d side scroller game like mega man

Yes, and also nostalgia. I actually never played a legit Megaman game before. I played Legends, X, Battle Network, and Megaman Zero. But not the original. And I intend to keep it that way.

>X in X4
Balanced
>X in X5
Balanced
>X in X6
A tiny bit too powerful

This just goes to show, the games are not made with Zero in mind.

I meant the giant yellow robot. With the rocket fists. I forgot the name,

General.

Megaman Ecks
>pewpewpew
>bump
>brwowbrwowbrwowbrwowbrwowbrwow POOOW
>bzzzt
>*Screen freeze* powwowwowowowow

based Zero
>shots are more precise
>based z-saber
>choping enemies like if this was strider
>delicious green tits
>best girl

Zero is just satisfying as fuck to play. That slow freeze after you kill an enemy and collect the dropped health instantly is just so fucking satisfying.

like what? the game is so short there's barely content to discuss

There's like a million megaman games though

My fate is sealed ... I have ... no choice.

>There's a lot to talk about

Like what? They're short as hell except for X6 and easy as hell (again, except for X6)

Don't get me wrong, I love them and find them very fun, but they're as mindless as Megaman games can be, specially X5.

W-MEGA MAN

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EZUUL5oadeQ

There have been consistent enough megaman threads for years about all the series(X, BN, Zero/ZX). Unless you've come here just recently in which case I wouldn't be surprised if they've stopped being as frequent considering this board gets worse every year.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CfTsvWTtoiQ

This right here. Once you get the hang of it, the game becomes a cake-walk, save for like some exceptions.

>it's another episode of Sup Forums talking about game difficulty
>X was fucking easy Y was hard
>what? Y was ridiculously easy, X was hard
This lowlife tryhard community man.

>Megaman X7

Has there ever been such an absolute shittastic, universally hated entry in an otherwise beloved franchise as X7?

And? They are all the same. Kill the Robot Masters/Mavericks, again their powers, and thwart Wily/Sigma. And then Inafune steals all of the credit yet again, even when it's shit. Rinse and repeat.

Devil may cry 2 I guess

No, I can safely say, as a dude that challenged himself to Default Weapon only - No Powerup runs, Zero is just a larger liability than X.

AssCreed: Unity

>assassins creed
>beloved or good

>X6 Zero
>Balanced

Mate, what are you talking? X6 and X4 Zero are among the most broken things in the entire Mega Man franchise.
X5 is a bit broken but gets fucked by Spiral Pegasus/Skiver's weapon.

I'VE COME HERE BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
HOW'D THAT HA-
HOW'D THAT HA-
HOW'D THAT HA-
HOW'D THAT HA-
HOW'D THAT HA-

>playing as a girl

get a load of this faggot

If you glitch, yeah maybe. But I'm talking about legit HUH HOH HOA, not HUH HOH HUH HOH HUH HOH HUH HOH HUH HOH

you get the point.

mate everything in X6 is broken, and it's still fucking hard

That's why it's so great.

Are you implying that the Assassin's Creed series hasn't been carrying Ubisoft for almost a decade? That it isn't so beloved that a movie is being made right now?

Well, you know. You can't play as Mega Man in Mega Man X

I tried to do an ultimate armor run on x6 the other day and was having fun but as soon as I got to the fucking retarded wheels I turned off the game.

It's why I enjoy the game, but it's not great.

>pick Zero in X4, 5 and 6
>replay the shit out of them
>years late find out everyone thinks Zero is hard mode
>couldn't play X for the life of me, always got slaughtered
>meanwhile could breeze through literally everything as basic Zero

what the fuck is wrong with me.

NGHRREEEAAAH FIGHTING IS WROOONG

Colonel!

The only game that Zero is the harder mode is in X4. In X5 and X6 he makes the games 10 times easier.

Can't you just nova strike the red donuts?

>tfw that game broke a man's soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=yl6QM4hUft8
youtube.com/watch?v=gwzAf--gQCo

You can tell how terrible he feels in the way he speaks.

>playing as Megaman instead of Bass

Zero dies too easily in X6. If you think Zero is easy mode in X6 you must have played with Black Zero.

What's wrong with playing macho man who gets all the pussy mode instead of baby mode

Zero can handle every obstacle in Gate's Castle no problem.

Meanwhile X needs the Jumper chip and has to do a lot of bullshit just to proceed with the level.

it works great up to the the most ass retarded segment where half the screen is taken up with instant kill liquid and the donut's bottom right spot is almost always safely hidden there.

I can't even bring myself to think of hypotheticals that would make this easier, sure they exist, but the stage design is so infuriatingly lazy and indefensible it doesn't deserve it.

>Playing a MMX game after the first one

X2 is better than X1 though.

*after the fourth one