Do you want him back for DMC5?

Do you want him back for DMC5?

Here to post BEST Nero costume

Sure.

As long as they drop the romantic melodrama and give him a haircut that isn't basically indentical to Dante's.

I would like it if they did something similar to 4, only made it better. Let you choose Dante, or Nero at the main start. Then both characters have their own campaign, own styles, own difficulty. Nero could be more easy/casual and the game would recommend starting with him, while Dante would be more normal/hard. Maybe even have a new character that you get after completing both of them with his/her own mini campaign that would be really hard, with unique gameplay style.

Course I get the feeling if resi7 doesn't sell great, they probably wouldn't bother.

Nah he's a pussy-whipped bitch.

Give us a game with uncle Dante as the primary protagonist.

I wonder if they'll ever make a DMC with good enemies and interesting levels?

Yes, it's called DMC1.

You all do realize dmc 5 is going to be a remake of 2 right?

dmc3?

For me, both DMC1 and 3 fit the bill. But I can see why someone would complain about enemies in 1 or locations in 3.

3 has more shit enemies than good ones

I wouldn't have a problem with that if they actually made it good this time

>dmc 5 is going to be a remake of 2
Nah, that's not going to happen

fuck you dmc 3 has the best enemies in the series

Does anyone beside me think DMC3 is the bets game in the series?

outside of the hell prides they're all shit, and the hell prides are a small part of the enemy roster

I prefer 4 because the combat is deeper.

no, out of the six million people on the planet you are l i t e r a l l y the only one who likes one particular game the most out of four

Does anyone beside me think DMC2 is the best game in the series?

There are plenty of other shitposters, yes.

explain

No.

>DMC5
series is as dead as Metal Gear Solid
let it go

if you wanted to copy the other guy you should have misspelled best as well

The majority of people think 3 is the best.

DMC1 has good enemies though.

DMC3 has an alright amount of decent enemies but fuck those angels. Shit is tedious to fight unless you're Swordmaster or have Agni & Rudra.
Or Royal Guard but there's nothing that doesn't absolutely wreck
I prefer the enemies from 1 for the most part

Yes, just expand on his moveset more.

>Doing a complete remake for the Star Wars Prequel of the canon that nobody fucking likes.

Why not put that effort into making a brand new entry?

>Implying that'll ever happen.
Sure, he was okay. He adds another play style so I'm down.

Sure. Maybe even Lucia just so we can finally have a fucking game take place after DMC2.

>3
>Good enemies

Even 4 shits all over 3 on that department. The Seven Hells are the only good ones, rest are gimmicky fucking horseshit or just plain unfun to fight. Fucking fart ghosts and dumb chess pieces.

I would never give Capcom money again.

Sure.
I liked Nero.

The reason why 3 was a prequel in the first place is because Itsuno wanted to distance himself from 2 as far as fucking possible.

Capcom is incapable of being good anymore so no, let him rot in peace in his grave.

nah

and DMC4 is the prequel to DMC2. What's your point.

I don't get this meme. SFV's release was a big clusterfuck but it\the gameplay at least is good. And they're back to making games in house again after outsourcing everything.

The enemies in DMC1 are an actual threat. You hear that shotgun twirlin you know you about to die.

that dmc2 is fucking trash

Too bad combat is meh in dmc1

and yet it's still acknowledged as canon by Capcom and Itsuno, and Itsuno has to address it sooner or later.
or never since DMC5 will never happen, whether it's a sequel to DMC2 or a Sparda prequel

So after a mission in DMC4 SE is it safe to turn off the ps4? I see no option of manually saving

Yes, game now uses autosaves.

What's with all the doomsaying about DMC5? It got attention just last year with DMC4SE and many franchises in Japan, dead or alive, get Pachinko machines. The only reason it's been a while since the DMC4 came out is because DmC filled its role and Itsuno was working on DD.

I just want more of dmc PLEASE

Cool, just was used to manually saving shit off dmc3

I do, but I'm smart enough to take that with me to the grave.

I don't see why they wouldn't include him. Just make a new game with the same engine and give them some new moves and weapons.

>and Itsuno has to address it sooner or later.

He really fucking doesn't.

He's just being polite and not throwing the original director of DMC2 under the bus, but one quick glance at Dante in DMC4 should tell you that they have no intention of EVER following up on DMC2.

DMC games will keep taking place before 2 and nobody will fucking give a shit because 2 is ass.

>He's just being polite and not throwing the original director of DMC2 under the bus
Itsuno was the one to direct DMC2, and he doesn't seem suicidal.

Itsuno took on that role towards the end didn't he?

dmc 2 was originally directed by some cunt, then they switched to itsuno and he made it "better"

He ended up pretty OK by the end of DMC4 and the grab was pretty fun, but I still prefer Dante's playstyle.

I seem to faintly recall something like that, but I can't find who it was originally.

Itsuno was literally sent into to clean up the mess of the first director. Even Kamiya said DMC2 was unsalvagable and that he doesn't blame Itsuno for how it turned out.

Literally doesn't matter. Itsuno doesn't give a single shit about what's canon or not. They label literally any third party fanfiction as canon. Hell the anime, the novel, the manga and fucking everything is canon and it all doesn't make a single bit of sense. The DMC canon is a piece of dried out dogshit no one cares about. I doubt Itsuno gives a single shit about the story.

Kamiya also said DMC4 is crap and then proceeded to make a game that is DMC4 with genderbent Dante. Go figure.

Anyway, DMC2 was salvaged pretty decently in the end, I am not ashamed to say I had a lot of fun with that game, but it could be cause of all games this one catered the most to my skill level.

>seguindo

Don't bully. I got it from here.

Sure, but only if he doesn't steal the spotlight from Dante and Vergil

Is it likely at all whatsoever that we'll ever get to play as Sparda?

>novel
not canon. Was written shortly after DMC1, 2 so contradicts with shit what happened in DMC3 or makes no sense in general, like gilVer
>manga
half canon at best
>anime
producer of DMC4 was involved in the writing and said that it takes before 1 and 4, none of the events are mentioned in either games yet there's nothing that contradicts it. May as well be canon.
>doubt Itsuno gives a single shit
Yup. He doesn't. He left cutscene direction/plot for other dudes to handle while he focuses on the gameplay mechanics.

>Kamiya also said DMC4 is crap

No he didn't. He's actually friends with Itsuno.

He just doesn't really enjoy DMC2-4 because, and I paraphrase: He saw DMC1 as his baby and with the sequels they took and made it into something else. He doesn't hate 3 and 4, to him they just aren't what he would have made. So he wants to distance himself from it.

I only played DMC 4 and DmC

I can't seem to get into the first games because of how dated they are.

DmC was better than DMC 4

that's some shit taste you got there
you're probably underage too

maybe it's because I didn't grow up playing DMC

I've only played 3, 4 and the reboot (DmC). Is 2 really that bad? If so explain why without memeing.

You should just spoiler your entire life if you're gonna have retard opinions

Literally all they have to do in the game story is go "Oh yeah, dmc2, that happened" and carry one. It's not actually that hard at all since DMC is a very episodic game series to begin with.

I don't get it, DmC had better gameplay, music, story and feel.

DMC4 felt shallow half-assed and buggy.

>yet there's nothing that contradicts it
In fact there is. In the anime the world doesn't make any sense at all. It's just our world with some demons in the background. The common person is oblivious to demons and stuff like this. But after the games there is literally no way demons aren't a known global threat.

................ DC 5.............. another capcom game.............
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Konami=Capcom
konami+capcom+sony= Apocalypse
konami+capcom+Nintendo = Megaman/Castlevania
Capcom + PC = rootkit*trojan
Capcom is shit

>producer of DMC4 was involved in the writing and said that it takes before 1 and 4, none of the events are mentioned in either games yet there's nothing that contradicts it. May as well be canon.
There might not be an inconsistency in plot but he hardly acts like dante outside of surface details.

>better gameplay
Is this bait?

Don't feel bad. Except for the combat DMC4 is a huge pile of shit. Sup Forums is completely blind when it comes to DMC4 because of muh combat so it's not worth it to argue with those fags.

Because it's DMC1 Dante, not DMC3 or 4 Dante.

Listen to me you faggorts. Everytime there's a video game event, you asswipes make me hope for a DMC5 because "muh leaks". I was deceived once, then I was deceived twice. I told myself I wouldn't be deceived a 3rd time. Then I realized 2 years passed.

Somehow part of me still doesn't want to lose hope. ;_;

>buggy
Explain.

The character is more consistent than DMC4 Dante. In DMC4 they gave Dante literally the same personality as in DMC3 where he was a teenager which makes no sense and ruined Dante forever.

just give up. Its Crapcom. They shit on everything and everyone. Stop supporting Jap video game developers.

This shit needs to die.

I think they were trying to show the loss of belief. In the old times, when Sparda was the big hero, everyone knew about the demons. Remnants of that are various clans and communities that hold to themselves, like the one on Fortuna and protectors of Vie de Marli. But like the game says, people started treating Sparda as a fairytail and gradually lost belief because their lives were peaceful. Some know of demons, but most just live in oblivion until they cross path with an actual demon.

>1UP: ~all action games since the original Devil May Cry haven't really expanded the genre like you were hoping they would. Other games haven't picked up the baton and run with it, so to speak, and created new experiences~

>HK: I don't know why the baton was dropped, but it is very true that I don't feel that anybody was like, "Oh my god, this guy created a game like Devil May Cry. We have to create something better." I never got that feeling from others, so I really don't know why no one picked up the baton.

Kamiya honestly thinks(or thought) that DMC3 or DMC4 didn't improve upon if not be better than DMC1.
Even other series like Ninja Gaiden or God of War, latter of which was his main inspiration for Bayonetta in the first place, were released and pushed the action game genre forwards in their own way.

your taste is absolute shit, kill yourself

>Stop supporting Jap video game developers.

What? Not everyone in Japan works at fucking Capcom.

Which doesn't make any fucking sense. DMC3 happened and the shit that happened in this game were not subtle at all.

>better gameplay
SSS in 6 hits
Enemies immune to weapons
NoTaunts
No styles
>better music
Could be... it's really you a preference though and I disagree
>better story S
D E S E C A T E D
Q M
U E
I N
R
R
E
L

Absolutely.

DMCV should be a father/son story.

Maybe he cheers up because things get interesting (his new nephew and the arm, Sanctus and his buds's shennanigans, etc) but yeah it's really inconsistent with the anime and 2

>TLOU clone as the pair go through hell and back
GOTY right here

Anime implies government is aware of demons, it is quite possible they hushed up the events of DMC3, maybe accused some natural disaster, and whoever was left alive from the city to tell the truth was most likely too scared to talk or wasn't taken seriously.

There is no logical explanation. They gave him DMC3 personality because that game was popular and that's it. DMC devs don't give a shit about writing.

>Kamiya honestly thinks(or thought) that DMC3 or DMC4 didn't improve upon if not be better than DMC1.

Probably because Kamiya never actually played them. He has no interest in either DMC3, 4 or Ninja Gaiden. He's extremely stuck in the past, for better and worse.

Sure. Him and Kyrie are cool now so no romantic subplot bs, and he was a good midpoint between the total goofiness of Dante and the total edginess of Vergil. His playstyle is fun too.

>DMC finally does Inferno

Dream.

It's impossible to cover something like this up. Just give up, I'm tired of reading fan explanations when there was literally no thought put into the series beyond the first game.

>massive fuck-off tower springs out of nowhere
>nothing to see people. Just another earthquake in pastaland.
lmao

Yes
I want to slam dunk some niggas

Is SMT part of DMC canon?