How you guys enjoying Sombra?

How you guys enjoying Sombra?

What game?

Looks like Battleborn

Battleborn

Battleborn

>he's not badass enough

It's OK guys it's actually a Overwatch (Blizzard) character so we are allowed to like the design!

Paladins

>its ok when blizzard does it
literally cant make this shit up
overwatch is the biggest blunder of the year, piece of trash without any substance, even the normies started to realise it, that alone speaks volumes

Paladins of battlewatch

I don't see how a game that makes many times it's production cost can ever be considered a blunder.

>overwatch is the biggest blunder of the year
t. a faggot child with no grasp of reality

Battleborn has such a bad looking sjw hero?

Why did they make Alani, but completely pandering her for the sjw and feminist audience?

>biggest blunder of the year
Numbers don't lie which means that you are a faggot

>even the normies started to realise it
>source: my ass

>no_mans_sky.ico

But did it? After all the refunds, did it really make that much money?

You vastly overestimate the amount of refunds.

i mean battleborn has some cool designs, i like the space marine guy and the mecha guy and the penguin. i would never play the game extensively but i can admit to liking elements of it right?

>that pose
Is that... a JoJo reference!?

>"nono this isnt happening, this CANT be happening"
i would say "screencap this, overwatch le ded by Q1 2017" but its already dead, finding a game now takes 15 minutes, everybody only played to farm their shitty event-exclusive skins in this skinnerbox simulator, now thats its over they all fucked off to play actually good and interesting games.

The waiting for matchmaking did significantly increase after the event was over desu.
It now takes a 1-2 mins instead of 20 secs, game is beyond dead.

>source: my large intestine
>I did some deep investigation for this one guise

I wouldn't be angry if it was

SF:V

is this a jojo refrence?

It was a pretty shitty ARG. Not only because every time people found shit out it was another countdown, but also because it just ended up being revealed at Blizzcon. No fucking shit it's going to come out at Blizzcon, why the fuck would it be anything different? If that's the case why not just not release any of the ARG bullshit up until the Lumerico website going up? Then people could get interested in the character a week or two before launch.

is this comment a jojo refrence?

The only ARG I've ever seen that didn't disappoint was the one that lead to Portal 2.

>announce next big game
>cooperate with a bunch of indie devs to add secrets and puzzles to their games
>release an indie bundle on april fool's day with portal 2 easter eggs and hidden puzzles in them a few weeks before portal launches
>the more puzzles people solve, the sooner Portal 2 gets released
>game launches a day early
>everyone who solved all the puzzles were given Valve's entire game library, including portal 2, allowing them to give them out as gifts if they already owned any of them

It's obviously a John Cena reference