I need a new gaming desk top

I need a new gaming desk top.
I don't know shit about building computers.
What should I do?

You could suck my nice wiener.

I mean I could but I don't see how that would help.

Learn how to build computers I guess.

ask for help in Sup Forums's stupid question threads
ideally though present us with a budget and somebody will point out a nice build for you

1,000 bucks

do the world a favor
kill yourself

USD?

No because you won't give a shit anyways.

Well with that budget you can get a lot.
That's about 1080p/60fps.
Go to Sup Forums and they should have that increment guide, though maybe they stopped updating it idk.
Also I don't mean to offend anyone, but avoid the AMD 3xx series GPU. I've gone with ATI/AMD for as long as I can remember and these cards are fucking train wrecks. No matter how many driver updates my computer still blue screens a few times a week.

It's easy man

I didn't know shit about computers when I just went ahead and bought all the pieces. I figured it couldn't be that hard and I can just figure it out as I go, and I did, I got it all working and running my first time around. You can do it man.

logical increments is still working faggot
However the tiers don't include monitors or keyboards and mice.

I bet I would have thought this was cool as a kid

What a fucking idiot

You don't get it, some of us are technology adept some others are total idiots with this.
If Op doesn't know how to build shit, maybe it is better to pay some guy to do it instead.

Why are we so retarded when we are young?

That desktop is unironically fucking radical.

Buy a pre built.

Yes.

MMMMM

Rad as fuck. Well done OP.

that should give you a pc to last 10 years

i bought mine for 1000 bucks and it still runs games at top graphs after 3 years.

Mines nearing its 5th birthday. Stuttered like crazy just trying to play XCOM 2 or The Old Blood. Hell it couldn't even play Event [0]
Pretty sure its become self aware and is now trying to kill it self (fuck it self up during and update. now its all over the place. Fuck me, am I right?)
So yeah, theres that.

i mean you still had a graphics push.

the coming years the graphics wont even go up a lot.

Collect your parts and hire somebody else to put them together for you. Who said you have to get you hands dirty?