Did you pre order my game Sup Forums?

did you pre order my game Sup Forums?

Is the combat as slow and clunky in the final game as it is in the Platinum Demo? I thought this was supposed to be fast and Kingdom Hearts-ish.

I am legitimately worried, because the Platinum Demo is all I played of the game

I preordered Cidney's game

I don't pre-order video games

Only because there's barely any ARPG's in which I can use a spear and do Final Fantasy Jump attacks.

Tabata is pandering to my only weakness. Even if the game ends up being shit at least I can do sick spear dives.

No because I already played the true FF15, Xenoblade Chronicles X.

I dont pre-order any games

I-is it fun?

I wanna have it day 1 and laugh with everyone if its shit or hopefully just enjoy playing the game.

B-but is Luna's game!

but cidney is probably into some weird games (including in pegging)

Yes, I did. Now take off that bikini top. You don't need it.

no it looks like shit and the absolute biggest blunder square has ever done

yes cidney-chan

HNNGGGG

hey i have a pair of black socks like that

THis needs to be posted on Neogaf. It will be delicious.

any pics?

You're way too obsessed with that place

Stop shitposting.

This post is the equivalent of me going into a Mario thread and talking about how much I love Reddit. It's blatant false flag shitposting.

P E R F E C T
E
R
F
E
C
T

Most people who got to play it since then have been saying it plays great, especially gaming """"journalists"""" who got to play the first 5 chapters.

You couldn't do a 1/10th of what you can do in the the final game in the Platinum Demo.

go into your backyard, tie a rope around a big branch and hang yourself. You disgusting weeb.

I'm just waiting for one more announcement

im curious if the diamond weapon is going to be the game?

no im too manly

What the fuck is Ezio and Raitingou doing in there ?

Fuck the gay ass weapons, when is my boy Shinryu getting represented?

not when im done with you

Already.

user please

as DLC maybe

IF I DON'T OPEN A CHEST AND GET SPOOKED BY A DRAGON I'LL BE REALLY MAD

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

Take a minute and appreciate the saviour of the franchise.

Someone's singing my song

Elder-god tier patrician taste, friend

So much emotions on the face.

No ass though, brother.

stoic women are great because when you do manage to get an emotion out of them it's that much cuter.

Ehhhhhh

Yea.

I got the Best Buy edition. Which is basically the Day One Edition, the Season pass, and a Chocobo beanie. I didn't need the steelbook and I already have the Steelbook of Kingsglaive.

What a face it is

Yes
No

brick

no, because pre-ordering is for suckers.

Imagine having such a dedicated woman as your waifu
Fuck.......

What do YOU think?

But i will have great ps4 theme and you will have nothing heheheheeeeeeeeee

lightning's armpits please

She was as flat as a board in Lightning Returns mate, then again, everyone was as flat as a board in the 13 games. The fuck were they thinking?

Perfection
Literal Perfection

I think only downies play this amazon shit, seriously,

Is FF13 any good?

I skipped them.

Japs don't like nigger ass

i will have a familly life.

its trash, dont waste your time. Just don't listen to XIIIfags

>B-but FFX was linear too.

Japs don't like ass at all

You can lie to me, but don't lie to yourself.

>literally a whole town packed with weebs
Jesus Christ, how horrifying.

Lightning single-handedly saved me from degeneracy. I lost about 50 pounds and ditched my piercings, all because I wanted to cosplay her. I never actually did, but it doesn't matter.

Thank you Lightning-chan.

yeah
Deluxe edition even

And all im gonna get is one kinda meh theme and a katana.

I mean, this is lackluster as fuck as pre-orders go, Persona 5 theme looked dope as shit

femanon its you?

Are you a femanon? And are you based in Britbongistan?

They got steadily better as time went on to be honest, familia. XIII was mediocre at best, XIII-2 was actually okay but the story sometimes felt retarded, and Lightning Returns was actually a genuinely fun time.

Yeah but bro, she's flat man. It's all about shape not size anyways man.

They seem to be learning the ways of the booty though.

You can lie to me, but don't lie to yourself.

I need femanon in my life who will cosplay Luna for me

Fuck yeah I did, Tits.

>Deluxe Edition via Amazon Prime 20% off same day shipping up in that ass, nigga!
>Dat cheesy Amazon video shit to get DLC but you get Gae Bolg, Mage Masher, Firesaber, and a pimp ass fucking Chocobo car skin
>MFW I'm picking up a PS4 Pro day 1 and I'll be playing at a higher quality then the vast majority of other people.

Bring it on!

Goddess, GODDESS, MOTHERFUCKING GODDESS

No because I don't own consoles. I will buy the PC version day one if the game's any good in X amount of years though.

Character design to die for.

what's going on here?

If I had a gf who cosplayed The Goddess for me, I could die happy

I love her so fucking much

You're also getting a snazzy suit.

gaming """""journalists"""" said The Witcher 3 is the pinnacle and industry standard of Action-Adventure/ARPGs, and that was the shittiest moviegame I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing.

I'll remind you the tagline for the rebranded production of Versus XIII was "Battles like Advent Children".

I'm unconvinced. Between Duscae, Platinum, and all this pre-release bullshit including a fucking feature film, I feel nothing for the characters, world or the gameplay. It just looks like a bloated factory line production, which is exactly what it is.

Thanks for nothing, Nu-Enix. Ruined Dragon Quest, ruined Deus Ex and now you've ruined FF for more than a decade.

Do we have a comparison of how well FFXV runs on the Original PS4, the Slim, and the Pro?

How could we? Pro isn't even out yet.

I don't even know what is worse, anti-kun shitposting or lightning-fag waifu dumping

The waifudump is more pleasant to look at, at least.

My older brother pre-ordered me it for Christmas, Cindy.
>mfw I'll either have to avoid Sup Forums like the plague for a month or use an ungodly amount of filters to avoid spoileroos.

You have a good brother, you little piece of shit. Why don't i have one?

>ywn be Lightning's deoderant

>preorder
Who is stupid enough to preorder nowadays?

You know full well that all deaths and fuckery will be plastered all over Sup Forums on 29th or even earlier.

I was hoping for Embargos to be lifted/leaked, but it looks like it's set for the 7th. Wanted to know since you can get a slim PS4 with Uncharted 4 and the new CoD for 225 at Target.

We are gonna buy it anyway.