Pure fucking sex

Pure fucking sex

Other urls found in this thread:

usgamer.net/articles/nintendos-switch-last-bastion-of-the-mid-budget-and-niche-game
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It just looks like a Microsoft controller, what's the big deal? They even have the same concave analogs.

Yes, and?

that thing looks terrible and is probably uncomfortable
This has to be a prototype or something

It looks like a knock off Xbone controller

So then how is it pure fucking sex? It just looks exactly like the other standard controllers.

It looks dirty as fuck, couldn't they have cleaned the thing before filming? Also, I hope the Wii U Pro controller is compatible, I don't want to buy another controller so fucking soon.

>dirty
it's transparent

>associates a gamepad with sex

You are literally underaged cancer.

>Nintendo dpads with an Xbox layout
that alone sets it apart.

It looks like a Chinese Xbone controller knock off. Look at those ugly buttons.

seriously, gamepads are so much better than sex

I don't want to make a thread, but what are people's thoughts on this?
usgamer.net/articles/nintendos-switch-last-bastion-of-the-mid-budget-and-niche-game

To be perfectly honest, I don't really want another AAA multiplat machine. I don't know how a Nintendo device having those games would push it compared to the PS4 and Xbox One having them. Most of the games I've played in the past 5 or 6 years have been on the 3DS. I get that people like having a device with western AAA games, but one device with all the Japanese, indie, niche, and mid-budget games would sell pretty well too, don't you think? A haven for all the developers who aren't fighting for shelf space with massive Flavor of the Month games.

>large buttons
finally a controller made for my small fingers

because the main issue people have with nintendo was that they don't have that many multiplat games
and their indie support was pretty shit even compared to the ps3&4

The thing is that even if you and me are personally fine with it, the console NEEDS multiplats to survive. I would be more than happy with 30 fps 720p exclusives only. Unfortunatelly, that doesn't exactly lead to a long console lifespan.

That is why I hope for NINTENDOS sake, not mike, that they are able to push the hardware as hard as they can and get those AAA games for once.

They're gonna sell it separatly right ?
Fuck Nintendo.

But it's not like the 3DS sold bad or anything. It's sold over 60 million, and it would probably be higher if they didn't stunt themselves at release with that unreasonable price tag.

The 3ds was cheep and had a gimmick (3d no glasses) that was honestly groundbreaking. Same deal with the wii.

Unfortunatelly, for better or for worse, the Switch's gimmick is nowhere near as amazing as (for the time) motion controls or glasses-less 3d. It really has to be one or the other, multiplats, or gimmicks. With the Switch looking the way it is, they better hope they get them multiplats. Its the reason the wii u failed as far as I can see

allegedly, there's some extra stuff the Switch is hiding.

I'm sure it is, but I doubt its going to be anything groundbreaking. At the very most something like this

I don't think many people bought the 3DS for the 3D. Everyone I know turns it off (except for me). The "gimmick" behind the Switch is the same gimmick behind the Game Boy; it's a way to play games that you would normally play on a console portably. To me, that's a bigger selling factor than 3D. You can argue that the 3DS also had that "gimmick", but that's why the Switch is being marketed as a hybrid device. It makes you think you're getting console games to play on a handheld device, when the same wasn't exactly true for the 3DS.

Left analog stick is in wrong place, should be where the D-pad is for max ergonomics. Fuckin dropped.

I was in that thread a moment ago - it sounds like complete horseshit, as I explained here The "IR pointer" rumour is more believable, even.

I hate to bring this up, but then explain the failure of the Vita.

Although a lot of people dont use the 3d, I am sure it was at least a big enough selling point for them to buy it.

not him, but the Vita was rather poor for remotely play - not everything was supported, and those that were often suffered from input lag when streaming over a WAN connection. Also, the Vita had poor marketing, which is unusual for a Sony product.

>Sold separately

Pure fucking greed.

[citation needed]

you literally already have like 3 other controllers that come with the console

>probably uncomfortable
if it is bulky, it is likely comfortable

The Vita stopped being significantly supported by Sony. They stopped making major games for it and left it to be supported by third-party Japanese developers making weeb games. And like said, the marketing wasn't that great, or really that existent.

Personally, I blame Scott Moffitt for the Wii U's poor marketing. He's gone now, and the Switch's reveal trailer was far better than anything constructed for the Wii U. Even his E3 2014 profile says that his favorite Nintendo character is "Mega Man".

The past.

nice assumption, user.

Can we use a Wii U pro for Switch? If so, I probably won't bother getting this.

I'd assume so, the buttons they each have seem identical - just the layout is slightly different.

>YOU WANNA TO HAVE REAL CONSORE?
>TOO BAD!
>YOU CAN MAKE MOBILE SHITU MORE RIKE REAL CONSOLE WITH A CONTRORRER WE ARSO SELL
>ITS CARRED CORNEREIGN THE MARKET MAKING THEM PAY MORE FOR WHAT THEY WANTED INSTEAD
>PRICE IS NOT DECIDED ON BUT LETS SAY.. 60 DORRARS

>those buttons
gross

Do people actually think this is funny? It just comes off as obnoxious.

autism

Inb4 he says something like "butthurt Nintenbaby".

>Do people actually think this is funny?
no, but teens gonna teen.

it's a guarantee

>you gotta buy a Pro controller just to get a decent D-Pad

How does Nintendo get away with this horse shit?

Alright then, I guess I'm skipping this one. Granted, I do kind of find the pro controller a little uncomfortable to use. I wonder if this one is better.

Kinda sucks because ive gotten used to my wii u pro controller and it probably wont be compatible.

oh well theres probably a way to connect the wii u pro to play pc games with so it dosent fall into obscurity for me

I think it feels alright, a 360/Xbone controller is slightly more comfortable to me, though. My only gripe with the Wii U pro controller is the glossy face, it smudges the moment you touch it.

I'd be really surprised if it wouldn't be compatible - usually Nintendo is great at supporting past-gen peripherals, and the buttons look to be the same on the Switch pro controller.
>oh well theres probably a way to connect the wii u pro to play pc games with so it dosent fall into obscurity for me
There is, you just need a bluetooth adapter for your PC; it is treated the same as a 360 controller.

There is, look up the Mayflash adapter.

As a person who has no interest in the switch, and thinks the Xbone controller is the best controller on the market, I gotta sayThat controller looks great. Nintendo has a great dpad

There's that hot Nintendoâ„¢ innovation. Looks like a fuckin' knockoff controller i'd give a second player.

I knew nintendo had de patent for the dpad but that one expired right? pretty sure the xbone uses a good dpad because of that

what the fuck is this button on the lef-center?
There's the logo, Start, Select, Home and...?

the Xbone dpad is pretty good, but I find Nintendo's modern dpads more comfortable personally.

Can I be your second player? I would kill to use that controller

Probably share

butthurt nintenbaby

>moved the left stick

fucking worthless

wiiUpro was actually elder god tier, best stick placements both sides.

my guess is it's simply a power button, since the Wii/Wii U had those.

Asymmetrical sticks are a fucking terrible design.

for FPS? maybe
for any other game? Hell no
But actually I prefer the Wii U Pro controller style because Bidou

thanks bros

after zelda U ill probably never the wii u again and will bury it in my back yard so it can rest in peace

>seriously, gamepads are so much better than sex
You wouldn't be saying that if you had 12 year old pussy before.
That's worth the trip to Eastern Europe or Thailand.

And they all looks like shit.

Does it upset you that prior to the Xbone Elite controller that the Wii U Pro Controller was the best controller on the market and that the Switch's controller is basically the same with the right analog stick and face buttons switched making it even better?

Does it upset you?

just because it looks like shit doesn't mean they are

>for any other game? Hell no
You're wrong. Sorry.

improvement isn't always a good thing

>stick asymmetry
They got so close and they fucked it up

I understood that reference.

>Wii U Pro Controller was the best controller on the market

the pro controller isn't good, user.

looks like a mad catz controller and it is clearly not refined

The 3DS didn't have multiplats and it did just fine
As long as it's getting more games than just Nintendo's own output it'll do fine

Looks okay and I'm sure it will be comfy and well made but otherwise it's nothing special. Not that that's a bad thing.

YO FAGGOTS WADDUP
BEST RETRO CONTROLLER COMING THROUGH

lol

The Wii U Pro controller seems better.

>complain when they use gimmick controllers
>complain when they have a normal controller

Make up your fucking minds sperg lords.

its not the MAIN controller. by your logic nintendo have never released a gimmicky controller because there was a "pro controller"

The control sticks bulking upwards seems really uncomfortable to me

Might buy one if I can make it compatible with my PC. Fuck the switch though.

>WiiU pro controller
>best anything
it's a fucking wireless controller ffs it doesn't bet anything with a wire, so it's behind 90% of all controllers on the objective ranking list. Even the Pro Controller ended up being a cheap shit. That's what wireless controllers are, for babies.

I guess the Elite Controller isn't the main controller either, I mean it didn't originally come with the system and is just an after thought.

GIMMICKS, LOOK AT THE GIMMICKS OF BUILDING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER, GIIIMMIIIIICKS.

You're retarded. You're given a controller to suit your needs that has nothing to do with gimmicks and you still find a way to bitch like a 14 year old girl on her period. Fucking stupid ass faggots.

that's a false equivalence

Sure it is.

it doesn't come with the console so yeah, it isn't. this is a separate controller, sold separately from the main unit, probably wont even me compatible with any game using whatever gimmick im sure there is

Get a room and make out you faggots.

(You)

Not an argument

>that transparent
can i get a purple one?

>it is clearly not refined

>implying they would sell a controller if you couldn't even use it for all the games

Oh you.
You'll be the first one sucking that dick boy.
.Sure it is.

Been fun ripping you niggas apart though, but I got real life to handle, peace

not an argument

This doesn't look TOO bad.

I wonder how well it grips. It might be frustrating to hold unless thats what those ridges are for on the sides