Is this game supposed to be hard or am I just bad?

Is this game supposed to be hard or am I just bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EyFAsgb-WJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, it's pretty difficult.

Its hard. You should really manage your equipped items, since the more badges you have active the higher level the boss. Ribi is really useful and I use her to take a few potshots at bosses while their doing an attack and getting into melee range isn't feasible ultimately shortening the boss fight by a few cycles.

It's surprisingly tough. I found myself using items in boss fights much more than I expected.

News on ps4 version when? Really wanna play this but I think ill hold off until then. Especially if it gets a physical

Bumpu

>even on a dakimakura the artist can't be assed to draw their feet well

They said winter, so it should be out soon. The dev has been quite busy patching some things the Halloween DLC, and then just optimizing the game while at it.

I wanna fuck that fairy

Vita version when??

degenerate

But Erina is a degenerate and is Ribbon's master.

bunnies are pure

its not easy but i wouldnt really call it hard either but then again my first console was not the xbox

>bunnies are pure

Still stuck on Irisu. She fucking wrecks me

delet

>Achievement for beating the game without picking up the hammer

How the fuck

Ribbon lasers

But you have to fight Ribbon before you get ranged attacks

And ranged only would be slow as FUCK to kill bosses

It is a hard game.
But the stuff after the final boss is quite a bit more difficult. Pretty hard, even on novice.

Normal in rabi-ribi is like very hard in most games.

Carrot bomb

If you fight ribbon first, she loses hp from the start of the fight. To get to ribbon, you need to use "secret abilities" though like reverse walljump.

try doing the game in a 0% itemrun. Noah is a fucking bitch at that level and you first got to beat Miru

And I thought the comic was just snarking about Ribbon throwing the fight. That's hilarious it actually happens in that condition.

Erina isn't a pervet

Good game.

Good bunnies.

youtube.com/watch?v=EyFAsgb-WJA

In higher difficulties her HP depletes slower so you still have to avoid attacks.

I finished a 0% the other day. Everyone do yourself a favor and do Seana and Keke first.

I want to bully Cocoa!

Burn money in front of her.

Bunny Girls doing lewd things with other Bunnies is pure.

>Minecraft Creeper
God damn it.

I'm looking at the steam achievements and there is one if you complete the game without saving the fairies
Doesn't that mean you never see Cicini? and thus Syaro?

Needs a "only dumb assholes get in this box" sign.

It's supposed to MAKE you hard, that was what you got wrong OP.

>keke
I still get flashbacks about that entire area. I did it last.

That's right. You also won't be able to get Seana.

Why does Rabbi-chan only have one sock?

Spin-off game where you play as cocoa bombing the shit out of everything when

Bunnies are not smart.

Miru took her away in a sock before she was turned into a human.

This was the first game in years to intimidate me and nearly crush my will to play. I started on hard and the first ten bosses or so were just absolutely nightmarish, since I refused to use consumables. I remember getting stuck in the pyramid, not knowing the hidden way out, and having to fight Pandora to get out. It was almost like literal hell.
Eventually once I got all the mobility items the game became really enjoyable while also retaining the challenge. You're encouraged to explore and fight any of the bosses at any time but there is a clear progression that you most likely will follow. For example, you definitely don't want to fight Seana until you get some serious mobility, unless you know what you're doing and want an extreme challenge.
Once you get to the special post-post-game bosses you'll realise that everything until then was just a leisurely tutorial. It is at that point that you go fucking insane and fight at 1 health with the carrot launcher because holy fuck, nothing else works.

I love this game.

Miru probably sniffs it whenever she's alone.

So all the time.

>Did the same thing, suffering was so bad
>Finally beat the game after 70 hours
>Go try hell mode
>More suffering
>Beat that
>Go do bunny extintion mode
>Even more suffering
>Try 0% item run on casual because fuck harder modes
>End my suffering
>Do a casual run for the giggles
>Beat game really easy