Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_oS9XBxlwM&ab_channel=AccursedFarms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Game you love has a sequel
>it's japan only

Binary Domain

Okami
Twewy
Ghost Trick (even if some people say "muh sequel would ruin it")

>it even almost got a spiritual successor by the same devs but nobody supported it enough

Freedom Fighters

It hurts.

Half-Life 3

Zone of the enders 3

Can't really think of a series I'd want to see in this day and age.

This is a good one.

I will say Jet Set Radio Future.

Bloodborne and pic related is my face when it won't get a sequel. Because I know they will ruin it.

These days it's for the better. You don't want to see your favorite classic game get a modern sequel for a wider audience with micro transactions and more simplified gameplay

Do you really think Crimson Skies would have that?

Really hope Dragons Dogma gets a second chance

Mass Effect 1

...I'm still fucking mad.

This

I'd even take a remaster

This and Alpha Protocol

There is a Jet Set Radio Future remaster

No there isn't.

I just want .hack//IMOQ and G.U. HD collections.

Does SSX count?

I want Cladun x3 fucking NIS stop doing over the top tactical rpg anime shit and do a fucking sequel to this god damned game.

Agreed

Def Jam FFNY,Jade Empire, and Battlefront still hurts.

Jade Empire would get fucked and I'm kinda glad they forgot it, Battlefront EA is salt on the wound, and Icon is trash.

The music and likeness licensing means Def Jam Vendetta and FFNY are never getting hd or anything like it again.

I liked 3, didn't like the newest one.

>implying this is a bad thing
let video games you love go out with a bang, let it be a nice memory
otherwise it will just be milked to death for a quick buck while aiming to a "wider audience"

Yeah, its Jet Set Radio only.

Gitaroo Man, the goat rhythm game.
EBA is a close second though

This game seems weird as fuck.
I have it on my Wii U cause it came in an N64 game pack but I looked uo gameplay expecting typical Tactics Ogre fare, but it looks more like a tower defense game or RTS or something.

>tfw S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 is never ever

I'd like to see a new timesplitters with more emphasis on the map editor and character customization.

Maybe even get to wield a knife or sword this time? All the soundtracks and storylines were nice. The bots played okay in multiplayer. I would just like to see another one made.

never played it but it would be cool to see what modern rokcstar would make with a sequel

So it's not Jet Set Radio Future is what you're saying

VLR. Stupid non-canon metafiction piece of shit.

Half Life 2

It'll never get the proper sequel it deserves.
The only company that could possibly do it justice is probably Wayforward.

AQUARIA
>litterally the only game the company ever made
>the secert ending implied lore and conneted almost everything throughout the game

it's one of those underaprecatied games that could have been great
the animation was thrash tho

That is not JSRF, jet grind radio came first. It is not the same. And JSR is not JSRF.

Quake Team Fortress

TFC does not count, it didn't have any of the features that MegaTF did (which became the Quake TF standard version for play)

TF2, don't even try. TF2 is a fucking joke, and it always was even before any of the updates and hat faggotry.

Diablo 2 will never get a proper sequel or successor, but people will sure as hell keep on making iterative and formulaic clones of it

Jet Set Radio Revolution

:(

>tfw a sequel nearly happened, not once, but twice.
>Instead shit minigame series nearly killed the series, and killed any chance of another attempt of a proper sequel.
>You will never play that sequel literially promised to you in said game.
The pain will never go away.

I loved everything about it.

>clickbaiting your posts
fuck off buzzfeed

Republic. Fucking. Commando.

Torchlight was a successor made by the same team. But yeah, I see your point.

In all fairness I've never actually played this, but I'm still mad Lost Planet wasn't able to avoid the outsourcing Capcom did

:(

Yeah, I forgot to say my mistake. sorry guys

Titanfall 2
Demon's Souls
Astro Boy Omega Factor
Alien Soldier

goty console game 2003

;_;

A proper Valkyria Chronicles sequel, I just want it back like it used to be..

so shit?

Oh and The Darkness 2

Kane and Lynch are the spiritual sucessors, so I guess it's better this way.

Looks like it had 13 games in that seires. Fuck you, post a real response.

God Hand ;_;

I still have dreams about it.

Clive Barker's Undying
;______;

F-Zero

its cool

Thinking about zoe3 makes my heart rate go up.

I liked the combat for AR and that cliffhanger is bull shit.

World in Conflict

Want some Far-East action with China joining the war at the end of the first one.

well you could try going the opposite route and playing a game that inspired CBU a lot, even if the controls are ass and the plot is nonsense

youtube.com/watch?v=y_oS9XBxlwM&ab_channel=AccursedFarms

was gonna say Red Dead Redemption
but theres is a sequel in the works that I suddenly forgot about

Is this loss?

For one dollar I didn't think Lost Planet 3 was overly bad, in fact I enjoyed much of it (the character models were actually quite impressive, the port was solid, and the dynamic shadows looked great.) But unfortunately, it was a mediocre shooter. At the end of the day, if the gameplay's mediocre, no amount of atmosphere and visuals can overcome that.

It's a shame though that the company went out of business. All they needed was a deeper, better combat system and the reception would have been infinitely more forgiving.

>Story-focused game gets a sequel
>It has a different set of writers and winds up being significantly worse for it.

thx for the recc m8 (no sarcasm)

though that Youtuber's voice is fucking annoying, holy hell

Be strong brother.

no one even knows at this point

>3 sequels
>each one is progressively worse
Why did I make that monkey paw wish :(

Oblivion

skyrim doesnt count tesfags

The best red skin slaughter sim will never get a squeal of.

>hr
>worse than invisible war
hello?

how could skyrim possibly not count?

>MD is worse than HR meme
I guess if you're stupid and measure a game by how long it is. The content is better everywhere it matters.

Custers revenge. Come on VR!

Advance wars is dead :(

but IW is terrible and way way way worse than HR.

Darkest of Days.

How much sperm would you shoot if Custer's Revenge 2: The Reckoning was announced, developed by Suda51 with cuhrazee combat?

Sure does look pretty, did you play 1 and 2? I'd really like to know how much of a change there is between them, 3 really seemed like they just stuffed mediorce GoW gameplay in there which is what turned me off so much.

How does a failed attempt at a new game ruin the past?
>n-n-n-ew people are playing MY GAME REEEEEEEEE

Age of Empires II. And I mean a real sequel.

>Bully online
$1,000,000 slingshot

silly, Deus Ex had no sequels

>The game you love got a sequel
>It's shit
>Get's another sequel
>It's even more shit
F.E.A.R deserved better

Not everything needs a bloody sequel. I would rather prefer something new and interesting.

Same with movies and other media, if a story is done and told, don't open it up again and mess with it.

HR is just a modern third person shooter with optional vent stealth.
All of the levels are tiny and linear.
Atleast IW had non-linear levels, multiple routes you could proceed with, and a god damn story and characters.
Sure it was shit, but fact is HR is shit too, people only defend it because it came out so long after deus ex that most of you faggots never played the original anyway and thought HR was perfectly fine, it's not, it's a terrible game, once you're done the police station it's time to uninstall that shit because the entire rest of the game is an incoherent mess of shit with empty hubs, a throw away story, and missions jam packed with corridor dwelling.

Is That Vampire: The Masquerade MMO still happening?

Sadly I haven't had the chance to play the first two but you're exactly right that LP3 is stuffed with mediocre GoW gameplay. Which is a shame because the graphics, voice acting, environment, port quality, etc were all very polished for a smaller studio. But then again I'm judging it based on its one dollar Humble Bundle pricetag.

TL;DR - It's like a 6.5/10.

Does it count if there's a sequel but it's a lot worse and exclusive to a platform you know you won't own a million years?

>Crimson Skies

Who even owns the licence anymore? Does arkane still have it? They have their plate full these days