Tell us your MMO Stories

>Ragnarok Private Server
>300~400 online at anytime, around 2009
>War of Emperium 2x0 comes out, with new God Items
>WoE is a castle/territory defense mode, lasts two hours twice a week
>We're the first guild on top of it
>Literally 0 opposition for 1 month
>people only realize those exist after we start making items and the entire server gets broadcast messages every time we craft one
>The next WoE, dozen of people assalting our castle. They fail
>A few WoEs later, more than half of the server's population is throwing themselves at our defense trying to stop us and steal the castle(and the right to make items)
>Some people give up and attempt to use another castle to make God Items, they have to wait months before they're allowed to
>We sign up mutual neutrality agreements not to bother each other
>After we've made god items for literally everyone in the guild, we use a dummy guild to destroy our castle's economy(and it's ability to craft God Items)
>Immediately after, we proceed to attack the Russian guild that was farming God Items next door
>But not without telling them we were backstabbing them and coming for their castle the day before
>They were 1 day away from being able to craft their first God Item
>After 1h30minutes of intense fighting, we push their defense line all the way to the Emperium Room and take over the castle
>Proceed to use dummy guild to break and rebreak Emperium, destroying castle economy
>Russian guild leader had hired outsiders as mercenaries to help defend, it didn't help
>He logs off before WoE is over, doesn't log back in for several weeks
>Nobody in the server but us has God Items for the next 6 months, because we proceeded to stomp every guild who tried

Will post more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uTJA-RcS5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=r1yrdgoU9rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Same server
>I am killing a Thanatos I spawned out of a Bloody Branch on a secluded map
>Someone the spic MvPing guild learns about it and moves in to KS me
>Server is PK enabled, and I am really weak in PvE, so I can't contest it
>Their guild leader is my friend, so I ask him to pull them off
>Much to my surprise, he does
>So now I am slowly killing a Thanatos while surrounded by bloodthirsty wolves who really want to KS me but are being held on leash
>Thanatos dies, drops card

Everything went well that day.

>Same server, many many years earlier(Pre-2008)
>Be in a pretty good guild, even though I was garbage
>I am told to be there for War of Emperium, or else I'd be kicked
>I know my Lord Knight is useless in WoE so I partner up with my friend and we go kill farm Thanatos
>We didn't get a card but I stocked up a bunch of Bloody Branches(they spawn MvP bosses)
>Because I skipped, I get kicked from the hardcore guild I was in
>Later that same day I go open those Bloody Branches
>Get an Amon Ra out of one of them, slowly kill it on my Lord Knight
>Get a card, which was one of the most valuable things on the server at the time
>Out of nowhere I am one of the richest people in the server
>A few days later a join a random guy's guild
>That same guild eventually grew up to be the guild I was in for the story in the OP

One of the most fateful days of my life in vidya, all because I made the questionable decision to let go of my hardcore guild.

Sounds like you know what's best in life

>Same server, a few days after getting the Amon Ra card
>Several BRs guilds in the server, I fucking hate them
>They're all fucking garbage, but there's a ton of them
>Instead of using standard equipment, I decide to solo rush their castles with my Lord Knight with a very particular combination
>My brand new Amon Ra card, a bit of magic defense equipment, and an undead element armor
>I just run up to the enemy Emperium and hit it with my swords
>They can't freeze or stone curse me because of Undead Armor, magic and arrows hurt me a lot but the Assassins hitting me with Poison-element attacks are healing me faster than the other can heal me
>That's because poison attacks heal targets that are undead element, but none of those shitters know this
>Do this for several days, eventually I start getting whispers from their members literally BEGGING me to stop
>Fuck BRs, nothing fulfills me better than their tears
>I am a BR myself, but I never associate with them in Online Games because of their awful ethics to each other
>They nickname me The Immortal, because they can't hurt me and they can't figure out why
>About 2 or 3 BR guilds disband around this time because, despite having 10+ people on defense they can't even take on a single Lord Knight, which was considered one of the worst classes in meta around this time

I started becoming known around the server around this time as well.

cool stories, have a bump

A few things from my time playing Ragnarok that don't make full stories but are otherwise interesting.

>I get to be GM eventually
>Notice that every single hack/scam case that happens is between spics and BRs
>Literally never with native English speakers
>Later learn that every single BR in the server was in a network of account sharing, where almost everyone had everyone's account
>People backstabbing and stealing from people they knew IRL, like it was nothing

Why are my people so stupid?

>That one time I was playing some random server using sprite hacks and killing people super fast with Double Straffing
>Get an exemplary ban for "using WPE"

>That one spic guy who had broken several keyboards during rage attacks over losing contests for MvPs

>That one time the entire server got together to attack a Mexican guild with some 40 people, and we couldn't break their perfect defense even though we numbered 100+

>When we first got the Ninja class and people had no idea how or why they were being killed in 1 hit by Final Strike
>They tried to defend against me with unfrozen, with Ghostring, with magic defense, with elemental defense
>With quick fingers, I could Final Strike them 3 times in less than two seconds

I have over 26k hours over 9 years playing. 42k kills(the counter only existed from around mid 2009 onwards, everything before wasn't counted).

I am out of stories that I remember for now. Hopefully more people can get the thread going, I love listening to stories from other MMOs, specially stuff like EVE and WoW.

i played mmos once and they were fun. now mmos are shit.

please like and subscribe to my blog.

>Friend has a 4.0 grade point average
>set to go to a huge game development university
>gets into Ragnarok Online
>becomes one of the top 10 people on the server
>one of the first people to hit level 99
>has 5 level 99 characters
>plays it so much, he almost drops out of High School
>skates by and gets into his dream university
>gets into a relationship with a girl on RO; then a major break up
>gets into drinking because of breaking up with the girl
>loses his job as a programmer
>tries to commit suicide
>haven't heard from him in 5 years

But I bet he's still playing RO. If he's even alive.

>Playing PSO on Gamecube back in 2003
>Proxy exploit was figured out by hackers
>Allowed people to use cheat codes online without getting banned
>People were joining other peoples parties with the intention of crashing their game and possibly corrupting their memory card
>One of the most notorious hackers just idled in the lobby on one server
>One day I talked shit about them in the lobby
>Game suddenly freezes, console makes high pitch whining noise and I have to shut it off
>Restart console and try to reconnect to the game server
>Game freezes again
>Game constantly freezes each time I try to connect to the same lobby as the hacker
>Turns out they used a new exploit that freezes anyones game when their IP tries to connect to the same server as the hacker
>Couldn't play the game for weeks because the game kept freezing and I was fucking paying a monthly sub fee for this game
>Call up Sega to complain
>Sega said they were investigating it but they never did jack shit about it
>Locked out from playing on that lobby server ever again until the game servers were shut down by Sega

wew lad what a fucking time that was

>2003, playing RO
>Playing a hunter
>Break up with gf of 2 years who was also playing RO with me
>Go help newbie acolytes level up in glastheim graveyard by trapping monsters for them
>This helps ease the pain
>Meet a nice girl
>Whirlwind romance
>Redefines to my young mind what love means
>We both confess our feelings to one another
>I'm scared because my heart is already broken
>She's scared because the internet is full of scary people and long distance never works
>We drift apart, too afraid to ever close that gap
>Never see eachother again

Not an actual sad story or anything interesting.
>Start playing ragnarok official servers by 2003 or 2004
>Close friend hears about ragnarok private server and invites me to play with him and his other friends
>Eventually make more friends in private server
>Make good friends and share emails, msn, etc
>Play other private servers with new friends
>Years later and have a quite large social group
>Skype becomes a thing
>Skype group-calls last 12-70+ hours
>Play various MMOs with them
>Years later group gets smaller/people lose interest
>Friends from overseas come to explore my country and visit me and my friend (2011)
>Talk about the good old times
>Have a great time
>Skype group dies(2012)
>Everybody busy with life, college, work, etc
>start playing weaboo morpg with friend (late 2012)
>translate everything for him
>stop playing on daily basis to focus on college
>lose contact from him
>he moved servers
>months later talk to him again and says he misses me
>move to his server
>he turned into an erp submissive slut
>he only plays with his "owners"
>nowadays he's college dropout and spends his time erping
>Nowadays chit-chat with friends once or twice a week and play tabletop simulator with them

>And he shots two people to death
What 3rd world shit hole is this?

>sweet talk my way into becoming a GM on private server. I'm not really good at the game
>use my powers to fuck with people
>make broadcast on server to tell everyone to come to this one town to watch a special event
>publicly marry two guys who were sitting next to each other talking to emotes
>lose my GM powers
Worth it

This sounds exactly like me.

Just remember those good times and treasure them for what they were. Some people have this golden age in real life, we just had ours online! What a time to be alive.

RO was so gay even back in the day. Lots of faggy weebs and girls who used their gender to get guild influence or items from other players.

You just described every mmo ever.

But RO had a lot more of the faggy weeb and exploitable girl types than other MMOs. At least WoW had tons of normies and soccer moms, RO had fucking losers out the ass who would pay money for donation items on private servers just so they look like Naruto characters or whatever.

>Get into RO when it goes open beta
>Eventually get dragged into private servers like everyone else
>The host of the server is pretty cool, she becomes my best friend
>Community of the server eventually moves on from RO, plays other games together, fun times
>Start hanging out with her in real life, playing console games and MTG
>She's always pretty high strung, gets diagnosed with Borderline Disorder
>Starts self medicating, 420 blaze it
>Pretty fun, start smoking too
>She starts taking harder drugs, the weed isn't enough to keep her stable
>I try everything in my power to stop her
>Eventually she ODs and dies
>I miss my best friend

Maybe you should have exploited some of those girls yourself, man. You missed out!

Anyone got the Warace stories from a recent MMO thread?
That was some good shit.

>Play MMO
>meet dysfunctional people and retards
>game starts dying
>stop playing
>eat my member berries years later

Wow dude this sounds like every one of my MMO memories! It's like we had the same experiences!

I was too busy exploiting the retards who were paying money for donation items. Made like $5000 selling virtual items to weebs.

My guild leader, the one I met and was our leader during had a major issue with falling in love with girls he met in-game. Our guild eventually broke up because of one of those fuck-ups. During this incident, he bought air tickets to go see her, and when he told her the news she broke up with him on the spot.

Pretty sure this was in the Philippines.

Jesus Christ, I wasn't expecting feel stories to take over, though I guess this is also part of those games.

I remember when I was a kid playing Ragnarok during open beta or w/e. Before there were any level 99 players. I met this guy who was like level 95 and grinding all day every day. I kept seeing him and talked to him a little and I was just kind of like... This guy lives a sad and lonely life. I never want to be level 99.

I miss my SRO alliance which was my first MMO experience. It was a shitty game but I can still remember the names of so many people even though we completely lost contact over 10 years ago.
Melo, Moroz, Thunder, Kaza, Sudo, Knox, les quebecois, Yuna, ben, hating turks, camping Tiger Girl for SOS Bows, the rollback glitch, the trade glitch, the T8 hack, the \n hack, the GM name hack
I wonder if anyone of them lurk Sup Forums now.

Going from 94 to 99 required the same exp as going from 1 to 94, it was fucking brutal, and you lost 1% of your EXP on death. Not for beginers.

>start playing OS Runescape in September
>frequently ask people for advice
>haven't been lied to or tricked so far
>everyone is extremely nice, polite, and willing to help
>they even take you to certain places if you can't find your way
>one guy tells me about the wilderness and how it works, then take takes me to that big marketplace, buys me a full set of armor with multiple scimitars, and gives me 100k gold
>no strings attached, pure kindness

I've grown so accustomed to the fact that most online communities have become toxic that it felt surreal to see one where people are genuinely nice and friendly. Just that made the gameva lot more enjoyable.
Not all hope is lost, anons.

I remember when grinding for an hour would net you 1-2% and i was ok with it.

Ragnarok Online was serious business in the Philippines back then. A few killings, a dozen stabbings, hundreds of fights, thousands of dropouts, thousands of blowjobs, thousands of internet cafes (bang cafes to you koreans,) hundreds of thousands of actual money made by people who pioneered real money trading (before the bots,) and millions of Philippine pesos made by said cafes.

That was the true MMO experience. Nowdays people in modern MMOs grind 1 level per hour and complain like it's absurdly long.

What was the private server you played during pre-2008? I used to run a server on athena when I was in high school that had a few people playing on it. aegisRO.

It was AvalonRO. It was the longest running RO private server, since 2006 up to 2014.

>tfw never amounted to anything, not even in RO
At least people praise me for my mad supporting skills, to the point of switching to my side when arriving at battle grounds.

Why aren't MMOs as cool anymore? I can hardly play online video games because I know shit that went on during NexusTK, Ragnarok, and Gunz Online will never happen in a modern online game. Why is that?

The game design RO had was perfect. No wonder the sequel was considered to be a failure.

>play mmo
>make friends, have fun
>they all quit
>i keep playing
>make new friends, have fun
>they all quit
>still playing
>repeat

when are you going to move on with your life?

The same that happened to all other genres: Cansuals.

People want stat, skills, and class resets at anytime. They demand compesation and 2x exp for a week for 1 hour of downtime. They want instant gratification and single-player experience. They refuse to compete with other players for mobs and drops.

Modern MMOs are all about instanced content(where you don't have to worry about competition) and daily chores(that force you to keep logging back in every day, making you hostage of the game).

>inb4 a thread filled with star players in the top guild on the server

When this fucking game dies.

I was once part of a Ragnarok RP private server where the owner was really fucking obsessed with the story around his character and his girlfriend.

These two other roleplayers actually started acting like kings/rulers and made their own nations using cities that nobody went to. People starting swearing allegiance to these mothers fuckers and war broke out eventually.

The war plot was so big and so consuming that people who weren't allied to either side talked about it almost all the time. The head admin of the server got so pissy that nobody was paying attention to their plot about a Valkyrie stealing their baby that he flat out fucking shut down the server.

Was fun though, I flat out perma-murdered a guy.

I haven't played too many modern MMOs, apart from FFXIV and Destiny (if you can count that to be an MMO), but the emphasis on cooperation in MvP and during WoEs in Ragnarok was unparalleled to anything that I've seen in any new MMO. Newer MMOs do seem to lean more heavily on the single player experience to the point that the classic rites of playing an MMO; being part of a guild, random parties being formed in dungeons while farming, etc. are bygone products of a different time in MMOs.

Because they're now shitty single player RPGs with an optional grouping aspect.

What's Gravity up to now? I'm sure MMO headhunters probably bought out all those insane developers that worked on RO before RO2 was a complete failure.

They're doing a mobile port of RO. Google it, looks pretty good.

>mobile cash shop, tap2win RO for phones
>google it
no. I don't think I will.

>tfw got an actual blowjob for 300,000 zenny after I haggled it down from 500,000
lel

My biggest regret in RO was that I first played a fucking AGI Knight and then an AGI/DEX Hunter which resulted in me being a complete pushover in WoE, which turned me into a carebear shitter.
Always played Priest on private servers later on. Plaing support to it's fullest potential in that game was pretty fun.

>he didn't play AGI knight when Auto Counter was viable against even Baphomet
LMAO

I gay married a complete stranger on a whim, partly because we both had the same first name "Beowulf" on our characters. As if the server-wide announcement wasn't confusing enough, we put on our suits and rings and went to Izlude PvP and started using our relationship skills. For a moment there was silence, and then there was us dying predictable deaths. At least it wasn't a Stalker or SinX with that one-shot move. I forget what it's called. It's been so long.

This happened on aeRO. I don't miss that place, I hated the staff.

Games are made for profit, big surprise. It actually looks pretty good. Obviously, it'll be turned into a slot machine later, but play it when it's new.

>start playing on aeRO
>a few days after playing GM holds a one-time event
>the reward is a unique hat
>win the event
>people whispers me wanting to buy it for hundreds of millions
>keep it
>quit playing a few days later

>First time playing Runescape
>Kill NPC in the starter village
>Apologise to them in chat because I thought I killed another player

Why doesn't Sup Forums make its own private server for Ragnarok? It would be glorious.

here.

I played a bit of legit RO a few years back. Got to that inevitable point where I was quitting, because of the state the game was in. Dated infrastructure, people not playing together because they get less experience than soloing, etc.

I had some acquaintances in South Prontera Field and I was on an Assassin Cross at the time. Turned in some Kafra Shop stuff and blew the dosh on Talismans! Glee! Since DBs and BBs suck these days, but talismans are still pretty exploitable, I used them to mess with bots and not-bots.

I basically went one map east of Payon. The one where people farm strawberries and do Eden Group quests. I had a few thousand talismans and I started using them while cloaked. People were dying left, right and center.

I focused most of the talismans at first on the entrance from town, and put a small amount on the other two portals. It took some time but some high level alts came around, or bored players that had been idling.

I must have killed the same Mechanic in his Gear at least 5-6 times. I could go into further details but I'm kinda sleepy.

This went on/off for a few hours and I had a thread made about me on the forums. I never got in shit for it.

been done countless of times and it fails every. single. time

what was the last private server Sup Forums's done? I haven't seen anyone from here hosting.

nice mr goldensmith

WTF is a grand tip bag

It's a Golden Theif Bug Card, it's the best MvP card n the game. You put cards into equipment to get effect. GTB Card makes you immune to all magic effects, at the cost of 2x SP cost to using skills.

>I haven't seen anyone from here hosting.
because you are new. We had private servers since before /vg/ was a thing

I've been here since Sup Forums was thinking of buying a rural mansion in the middle of nowhere, USA, when Tribes was a thing, the TF2 servers, etc. Ragnarok doesn't get any love and the only time there were any generals on /vg/ about RO was when ToS was a thing, link me to some archives or suck a dick.

Same game around 2009
>dominate thanatos tower with Wrath of Star Gladiator, no one knows on that server how SG works
>5% drop rate with Boss dying in 1sec
>I asked players to do quest for me
>1week in, I have cards collections but I don't give my team their shares
>Players started copying me but they failed
>They think I'm cheating
>mfw GM changed the quest and banned StarGlad classes

One funny thing i exp in playing MMOs was when players keep whispering me they want to buy my IGN(char name of a shit manga that suddenly got adapted to anime)

>archives
your new is showing

>greentext
no u

>I've been here since Sup Forums was thinking of buying a rural mansion in the middle of nowhere, USA,
uhhh that's a recurring thing newfag

top fucking kek, outed as a 2012 faggot, aka cancer

>the only time there were any generals on /vg/ about RO was when ToS was a thing

WOW you're so old

I played RO when it was released. That game was and always bill be a peace of shit. I feel sorry for all those who played it.

>>I am a BR myself, but I never associate with them in Online Games because of their awful ethics to each other

Noooossa, que surpresa. Quem mais jogaria Ragnarok por aqui?

This is very recent stuff.

>got into WoW on a whim because I wanted to do something fun with my crazy ex
>tried it during Vanilla and then during BC, but never stuck with it
>after breaking up with said crazy ex, keep playing because Legion's changes were pretty alright in my book
>my puppy chewed up my ethernet cord
>after replacing the cord, my internet died
>I was super busy with work so I never really had time anyways
>internet fixed, time to WoW again
>apparently my account was hacked, but Blizzard's CS got my account back to me
>check out my demon hunter who I hardly played much of, the only character the asian gold-farmer played on
>200k gold from auction house sales
>mfw
I'm sure it's probably not even much considering how easy it is to get gold from Legion mobs, but I still got a kick out of exploiting the prick that exploited my account.

Somente outros sub-humanos, como por exemplo Russos, Pinoys, Malasianos, etc.

>that feel when no other MMO will come close to the varied classes and freedom of RO

I've always been a big MMO player since I first played original Runescape and it's always been depressing after RO died and having to move on to either dying chinese and korean MMOs or to play a big name themepark MMO that isn't fun but is alive.

>you can never go back to those times again
youtube.com/watch?v=1uTJA-RcS5Q

Verdade.

I don't have good stories about mmo, sorry. I played a lot o Gmod back in 2009-2010, tho

>anything coming out of Sup Forums in MMO guilds besides WoW, Terra, GW and Aeon
>Tribes not being the most memorable
k so what was the private server?

I always felt that the larger MMO servers got the worse the game became (this is actually true of all multiplayer games, but its most true in MMO)

Playing UO on a private server that had a playerbase of probably 400 and peak times about 100 people would be online.

Actions you took had a lasting consequence because you would be dealing with these people on a daily basis and the rivalries/hatred between players and guilds was real.

Once the worlds grew larger and you get thousands online at a time, the chances of running into people became much smaller, so griefing someone has no recourse because you'll probably never see the same person again.

FPS work the same way, Everyones well behaved in Quake Live, in part to us all being older, but also because its such a small player base that you dont want a reputation as a whiney little cocksucker.

>big on roleplay
>big on Star Wars
>got really hooked on the TORtanic back when, decide to get into the roleplaying scene as well
>character is an ex-Imperial Agent that went off the grid by erasing his data, changing his face and name, and leaving Imperial space to start living as a mercenary
>start attending some crazy Sith's parties on Nar Shaddaa
>a huge, grungy, crime-filled version of Coruscant basically
>parties take place in a cantina overlooking a busy hub area called "the promenade"
>meet another Sith, pureblood (red skin) chick standing by the railing outside said cantina
>decide to test my luck just for shits and giggles
>say some shit about how he knows more about 'passion' then any Sith does (reference to the Sith Code)
>she tells me that Sith value action over words
>bend her over and rail her over the railing
>right in the middle of one of the busiest parts of the planet
>discharge flying over and landing on passersby below
I was laughing for hours

did mobas kill mmorpgs?

No, lack of developers giving a fuck after launch did, as well as so many WoW clones just going out of the woodwork.

I don't understand why some developers just try their absolute hardest to try to kill their MMOs with updates like with Dofus and Wakfu. I love both games but the developers literally have no idea what they are doing and radically change the games like every 6 months, thus alienating more and more of their playerbase.

Support in RO was the shit. Being the only Priest in a party of 8+ in any dungeon demanded the utmost of you.

Not really, back in the old days it was an exciting experience to play a game with hundreds of people at once, in a big, evolving world.

These days everything is multiplayer, its not exciting for kids.

WoW changed the landscape of MMOs, whilst it was great and revolutionary at the time, it also signaled a shift in MMOs being ruthlessly unfair, to players being overly protected.

Anyone who played early MMOs will remember losing hours/days/weeks worth of work, its a horrible feeling, but one you come to appreciate later.

MMOs might get a resurgence if/when VR takes off and the technology catches up.

Planetside 1
>Late in the game's life, GMs doing occasional events to keep things fresh
>Event this time: each faction has one planet chosen, if they lose that planet the new owners get access to all their faction-specific stuff
>VS, our planet is forseral
>losing badly
>we own only one base
>enemies pushing down the staircase
>CR5s get their shit together, coordinate a push
>everybody rushes the staircase, pushes out into the lobby, then out into the courtyard
>once we've pushed out into the courtyard multiple coordinated orbital strikes clear it out
>push all the way to the next base
>take that too
>over the next few hours retake the entire continent
it doesn't get more satisfying than that

is planetside 2 worth playing or did consolebabies ruin it?

which MMOs are good today?

None. The last good MMO was TERA before it was ruined by F2P.

better question, does planetside 2 even have players still?

It was garbage long before console players ever got to it

The grind is no fun

It's an SoE game, it was fucked from the get-go.

How many hours did you guys invest into those MMOs you played?

Someone hacked your account, didn't take anything and played on your character?

Here in Flipland, what killed MMOs was player exploits(bots, keylog, duping) and the provider(Levelup! Games) didnt give a fuck about it

I had an online family in maplestory. I called this one girl my mommy and this other guy was my brother. I miss mommy

The one MMO you can't play.

>Used to play Mabinogi often back in high school
>IRL friends who introduced me to it quit the game
>Met a few people during an event who were pretty cool
>They invited me to their guild and I had no one else to play with so I joined
>The guild was run by a husband and wife and a small handful of strong people
>It was dedicated mostly to helping out new players
>Since I had one of the more powerful characters, I spent a lot of time helping out new players run low-level quests
>For the most part, I fought new players in PVP and taught almost eeryone how to fight
>Quickly become one of the more influential members of the guild
>New players came and went as they found new friends and guilds, but the main group always stuck around
>Ended up meeting a few really good friends, including a guy who really liked to incite shit (healer), a girl who everyone had a crush on (tank), some shy dude (archer), an autistic dog (magic user), and two gay dudes who always played together (mix of magic and combat)

That was easily the best and worst party I've ever been a part of. Eventually it all fell to shit due to typical guild drama. The shitstarter did his (actually a girl IRL) thing and basically caused a huge rift in the guild, so the party I named above all left and started their own guild (with a few other people). It was really fun, for a while, but since it was so small we ended up dying out as we fell out of touch and got bored with the game.

It's been years since I've met these guys and most of us drifted out of touch, though from what I hear the shy dude still talks to a few of us from time to time. I don't play the game anymore, but I sometimes go to the spot where I met them for the first time (the event area).

Ruari server, if you're interested to know

Talking about MMOs, it seems Peria is not dead after all. Korean release in 2017?
youtube.com/watch?v=r1yrdgoU9rw

They were using it to farm items from the new expansion to sell on the Auction House, so only the Demon Hunter which I conveniently had setup for them was necessary. Good thing too.

the Dragonlord event still makes me cum buckets