I'm glad we can all agree that this year was pretty good for video games, don't you agree?

I'm glad we can all agree that this year was pretty good for video games, don't you agree?

What are your highlights in 2016?

Also here.

Is it bad that I've only heard of half of these?

Not if you played something else you enjoyed.

Is this satire? I havent played the Japanese titles. Doom was shit though.

>Literally who weeb shit
>Project Diva
>Dragon Quest Builders over Titanfall 2 or Civ
>Upcoming MGSV tier disappontment as November GOTM

Sonygger poorfags pls

>pretty good
>mediocre JRPGs, a forgettable Ratchet and Clank, worst DOOM, Minecraft, and a game that isn't even out

No, OP is a filthy weeb thats all. Only he and a couple of other degenerates played those games.

Was it a mistake to think that Sup Forums could actually have a nice thread for once?

>GOTM for January is one of the shittiest Ateliers
You knew what you were doing.

>no DaS3
otherwise pretty good.

What else came out in january though?

No Man's Sky - or at least the drama surrounding it

This year was pretty fucking bad let's not kid ourselves here.

>weebshit games nobody knows about
>diva

my semen over your mom's face

I haven't even heard of any of these, and Deus Ex was shit. Never played Doom.

This year DID have good games though, Dark Souls 3, Overwatch, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, Firewatch, XCOM 2 and hopefully Dishonored 2 though I haven't played that yet

>Overwatch, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, Firewatch, XCOM 2
>good
lol

I haven't played a single game from this year

>he thinks ds3 was any better
first souls game huh?

>Sonygger
Opinion Descarted

W E E B S H I T

go and ask a person if they ever heard of Witch and the hundred knight

>game of the month
>generic weeb shit

>Hundred Knight for March
I like you, OP.

What does that have to do with the quality of the game?

>cybersleuth was released this year
what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck

Rabi-Ribi

>anything from japan is a masterpiece

weeb/10

When he did call any of them masterpieces?

Didn't know that doom, furi or deus ex were made in japan.

pretty disappointing year
Devil Daggers was the only game that I still play from time to time

I'm too lazy to put it in order but basically

>Fire Emblem Fates (Nohr)
>Odin Sphere remake
>SMTIV: Apocalipse
>Dragon Quest Builders
I am enjoying World of Final Fantasy but not to the level of any in this list. I have good expectations of Pokemon Sun and Moon, and I am wary of Final Fantasy XV.
I just want a game about a group of friends in a road trip, but the old Noctis design makes me nervous about the direction the story is going to take.

Weird way of spelling best, user.

I absolutely agree that this year wasnt so bad for games in the end, lived through worse ones.

Shame that most of the games on OP's list suck shit though. Only one good game and arguably couple average ones.

Is this actually any good?

Reviews about it that I saw were not great.

Pretty accurate

Its not good. Like it actually isnt good.

So is it good or not? I'm confused.

It's flawed, and the main appeal is the characters/story/setting so it's certainly not for everyone. Additionally the PS3 release in the west had a rather severe crashing issue.

That said I personally loved it. The story was a hell of a ride, Metallia is awesome, and the OST is great. Some of the bosses were pretty cool too.

If you have a PS4, there's a demo that is basically just the first chapter of the game. Give it a try.

Its not a good game.

t. my only exposure to doom was the multiplayer trailers

>Additionally the PS3 release in the west had a rather severe crashing issue.
Sounds about right. Gotta love NIS and its double-digit budgets for any title not named Disgaea.

That's a stupid argument. Not knowing a game doesn't make it bad you retard.

Who cares about 2016?

Place your bets on who will come on top on the battle royale of Q1 2017

2016 has been great

No, because half of it is obscure weeb shit. That's how you earn your salt as an official sonypony.

It's always weebs posting these charts like they have something to prove. No one gives a shit that Hyper Neptune Rin Robo-Custom Tales of Xylia came out this year.

This is a better representation of 2016.

Why is it always western cucks who don't enjoy video games yet desperately try to shit up a video game board?

digimon dude sex and DQB are the only good games on that list though. You have at least 8 months of shit games and 2 months of games that haven't come out yet. Is it likely FFXV and The Last Guardian will turn out to be the best games of the month.

why is ratchet and clank so underrated

>Civ

Here's the average gameplay and player of that game

Behold, 1gorillion years in paint, just for you OP.
I hope I atleast get a (You)

2016 has been OK.

dark souls 3 was disappointing
doom was alright but I'll never play again
deus ex was alright but I'll never play again
overwatch was fucking shit and not for me at all

that's all I've played this year, feel like I'm slowly giving up on video games. Hope Nier 2 is fun

Sauce me up

here

I can't say what my favorite game released for each month this was, because I've probably only played one game each. Been spending most of my money on playstation 2 games.

My nigger.
Kirby Planet Robobot is my GOTY.

It's mine so far as well.

As far as I'm concerned, any year that has a Kirby game in it is going to have to have a game that really impresses me in order to top Kirby.

It was a great year. Sup Forums was completely right about FFIV DS. Can't wait for December.

Except for April which sucked and MN9 which was a fuckfest.

>What are your highlights in 2016?

I really have to say, I wasn't a fan of the big AAA games, especially the bloated ones like Overwatch and Kirby. Too much money put into a product that I Felt was mediocre. Of course, the indie scene wasn't much better, with pretentious crap like Firewatch and Virginia. You had to really find the gems amidst the turds, but I think there were plenty to choose from. Pic related accurately explains my feelings on current and upcoming games.

aside from the shitposting pic OP posted, I can agree with what they said. I actually bought and enjoyed some new games that released, which is more than what I could say about some other years.

Am i seeing something here?

>people who play games likes japanese games

>people who don't play games only play AAA western trash and think gaming is dead

Stop trying to force your filthy Sonygger tastes.

>stop enjoying games you like and join the hive mind

the only game I got that came out this year was dark souls 3