>FNAF
>Gameplay

>Sup Forums
>discussing video games

what the fuck, they made a fifth one?

1 >= SL >> 3 = 2 >>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4

and an MMO

Get out, underage

And a book (with two more coming), an incoming movie, a haunted house in the las vegas, shitloads of merchandise, an not official mexican circus...

RPG =/= MMO

Yea. Its the best one yet, too

a better question would be: which one has different gameplay
>none

3 is the only one of those worth playing. I did enjoy FNaF World though

>I have no idea what I am talking about

I'd swap 3 and 4. 3 was kinda bullshit, the jumpscares are supposed to happen when you fuck up and lose, not whenever it feels like it

>they
It's still just one guy behind the game, expect this time he had voice actors

I still think the first was the best one however SL is the second best.

>remember when Sup Forums loved this game before the youtuber's made it into a cesspool?

SL has varierty

2 has the worst gameplay, anyone have that gif ?

Probably either the first or the fourth. They each have a core mechanic around which the rest of the game is designed. Instead of making you learn new gimmicks and distractions to juggle, you're forced to get good at the one thing the game is about. It's also why SL has the worst gameplay; it's such a disjointed collection of minigames, it may as well have been a horror-themed Warioware but with even worse minigames.

Believe it or not, it truly does happen from time to time

>there are people on Sup Forums right now who actually played trough all this cancer
>some of them even paid for it

I wish I could filter them out the same way I filter namefags.

I remember that Sup Forums loved them before they got popular. Like with literally anything else

Is there a better game series that points out underage than the Freddy games?

Why were they keeping Freddy in the breaker room or whatever?

>Sup Forums is one person

never change, newfag

Souls

Every game that is insanely popular with little kids was once a Sup Forums favorite before catching on with the mainstream.

I wonder what that says about Sup Forums's maturity levels....

>Still no Tycoon style game where you have to operate Fazbear restaurants throughout the generations, building your own establishments, preventing murders, covering them up when they do happen, and giving the guards the right equipment they need to survive, as well as hiring the right guard for the job based on short descriptions of what they're like as a person
>You could even turn your restaurant into a sort of Sister Location Afton Experiment building where you have to sneakily kidnap kids and experiment on them while making a fortune and not getting caught

The actual gameplay takes place in the storage area under the actual restaurant. I guess thats where they just keep freddy

2 > 1 > SL > 3 > 4

Make it

2 is the worst because you don't even have to look at the cameras except to wind the music box

>opinions

>Horror themed Warioware

Well that's something I didn't realize I wanted until just now.

Where have all the good tycoon games gone?
Where are all the gods?

That actually sounds fun as fuck, and I'm not even a fan of the actual FNAF games.

>1
god-tier
>2
semi god-tier
>3
okay wouldn't replay (like the good ending music though)
>4
shit-tier
>5
decent, but felt super short.

plus FNAF World the mmo, several books, action figures, i think legos, there's a movie coming eventually, haunted houses copying it with VR i think, tons of shit

i miss the lore threads on Sup Forums...

Does MMO not stand for massive multiplayer online anymore? How the hell is it an MMO?

I've never played it, but it is free and I don't think its on steam anymore due to bad reviews

I know you're baiting, but they're all pretty different aside from 2, which is pretty much just an expansion of 1.

Not 2

>FNAF
>gameplay

hahahahahaah

I don't even care. Scott's a fucking smart guy.

I think the games are a bit shallow, but at the same time they present some sort of challenge to people which-while easy to master-is a neat little management game.

Setting is cool. The "enemies" have good design with a few exceptions which are just overdesigned, and the amount of "lore" kicked up around these games is insane.

The amount of effort in comparison to the absolute bank he must have made is staggering and honestly I'm not even mad, just borderline impressed.

He saw a chance and fucking took it.

I enjoyed the FNAF ride from start to finish (?) including the "this games spooky" to "this games neat" to "this games shit" to "why all the sequels what a sellout" to "hey this is neat again" to now.

If it didn't pan out, he would have thrown in the toilet and given up.

underrated

1 > 2 > SL > 3 > 4

still has more gameplay than many indie devs

Japan likes FNAF, but haven't done a touhou parody yet, odd.

And?

what the fuck. is that junko?

So why does an animatronic made for a children's restaurant look like this?

It's a literal nightmare version of one.

It was the right combination of unused but universally creepy setting and a neat minigame, on top of being the only thing I've ever seen that uses jumpscares properly. The worst part of it all is that he continued to story and everyone knows that the more you explain a monster the less scary it becomes. If he had just left it as an ambiguous "Are they just malfunctioning or are they haunted?" one-off it would probably be a beloved classic.

>Dat book

God I have never been so triggered by awful writing before. The goddamn thing read like a college student's desperate essay.

Everytime.

It's what the normal freddy looks like to a child in his nightmares.

>many
Name 5

>le fnaf is so cancer xd

This is the Sup Forums sheep, everyone.

Its what Fredbear looks like to a child. Not freddy.

>FNAF World the mmo

>Offline single player game
>mmo

Still scarred for life from this game! Decent though, however I found it got a bit boring after a while

If Golden Freddy is Fredbear, shouldn't he look mostly identical to Freddy?

I'm not sure if i like Sister Location more than the first one, gameplay wise. Changing the objective every night kept things fresh, but you don't really fall into a groove with it like you can in the others.

Staring at Chica through the security cameras or through the security room window is still the creepiest thing in the series for me. OG Chica scares the fucking shit out of me in a way Scott hasn't managed to capture with it's redesigns.

>part 2
>part III

All of my anger

But wasn't 4 some torture experiment, due to what we find in SL?

The secret lore was interesting at first but it's just become too complicated without revealing anything.

I still think having 2 look like a sequel but actually be a prequel was a stupid twist

Golden Freddy isn't Fredbear. Golden Freddy is a different version of Fredbear created for Freddy Fazbears Pizza.

Kinda like how Funtime Foxy is foxy created for Circus Babys Pizza World

SL revealed a lot, and actually managed to make it slightly less complicated by adding more details somehow.
There's seriously only a few mysteries left dangling.

Not to mention it's getting console ports as well.

THose gaMES are trash

>king of the hill theme

Yeah, the while "beak but with human teeth" thing is just so unnerving at first. But the weird thing about Scott's designs is that barring the nightmares, all of the aninatronics end up becoming somewhat endearing in their own way after a while. It's hard to explain, but it's probably why it caught on to begin with.

>KB
tools user
tools

>managed to make it slightly less complicated
Like how 4 isn't some kid's coma dream it's actually just an experiment by a crazy asshole who makes robots to kill and torture children for no readily apparent reason

That cleared up SO much

gamethjoeri dmaoethjoera

can this man be stopped?

>7.2 Feet tall

>lactates icecream

DERE HE IS

chocolate
or
vanilla?

We need art that shows her like that. Most of her art has her the smallest of the group, ironically.

Sister Location has the best gameplay, honestly. It doesn't really get repetitive the way FNAF 2 does, where there's too much shit going on for you to be scared. It's also pretty funny and creepy at the same time, hinting at a better direction for the franchise than what FNAF 4 and the book left off with, which was a generic porridge of edge and incomprehensible storytelling.

SL branches out and tells it's own story instead of catering to the autistic lorefags that live and thrive off of "theory videos". I sincerely hope the next game is incubated in whatever hyperbolic time chamber SL was developed in so it focuses more on horror and not explaining every piece of minutiae trivia. There's a reason they never showed what happened to the Swedes in The Thing.

>no Jason X
shit screencap desu

Uh, user...SL is heavily connected to FNAF 4.

I really wouldn't say heavily. It had an Easter egg of 4, but we really don't know the connection between them yet.

shit film, too

Minecraft, undertale and any console shooter like CoD, Halo or GoW

But it is cancer you dipshit.

I don't think that is a mere easter egg, the fact you can see the map and camera fees from the kid's room means a lot because THAT PLACE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE JUST A DREAM!
Also, a fredbear's plush holding a walkie talkie is too specific to be just a easter egg.

1 is objectively the best. Its simple, super focused, and extremely original, only other gmaes like it are a few, and thats a literal few, CD-I games.

2 is pretty bad gameplay wise, its all over the place.

3 is focused once again.

4 is a fucking travesty.

Sister Location is 2nd best, and a legitimately good game.

This is coming form someone who doesnt care for the series, but 1 and Sister Location are great.

SL struck me as a walkback from 4 at the same time as referencing it.

It acknowledges 4 by showing us the room and doll, but it also retcons the game into an experiment/ simulation, invalidating the "big twist" the game built up to.

As for better direction, I'm talking about personality. FNAF 4 took itself super seriously, and had super edgy designs with sharp teeth and claws. It missed what made the first and third game's character designs creepy.

SL gives the series some much needed spice with black comedy and legitimately creepy stuff that isn't just jump scares, which is a big step up from the fourth game.

So did they ever figure out what the story was or what was in that box?

>afton robotics
I thought henry made baby?

I didn't read the books, but from what I've understood they were partners.

The box was there to hint at Sister Location.

it was also hinted in the books I believed
something about tool used to kill kids

I'm guessing it was a Light/Wily situation where one genuinely wanted to make a pizza parlor and the other was a sick bastard hell bent on torture.