What was your childhood console?

What was your childhood console?

NES and I only had this game and Ice Climbers until PS1 came out

A PS2
A gameboy advance sp
I didn't really have any games for them though
I had literally 4 games for the PS2 and like 2 for the Gameboy advance

If we're talking middle school a Nintendo DS and I also discovered piracy then so I had tons of games for that system though.

Genesis.

>NES
>SNES
>Sega CD
>Sega Saturn
>Ps1
>Ps2
>Xbox
>Gamecube

The systems I had from being young as fuck to leaving my parents house.

Atari 2600, NES, GB, PC

N64
Ps1/2
SNES
GBC and and GBA SP

Those were the times.

Xbox

As a young kid I had no consoles, first console was ps1, played Tony hawk a lot, then I got a gameboy adv. Sp, i didn't have games for it but I did have shark tail the movie on a cartridge, it's still probably my most watched movie cause of that

>NES, Mario/duck hunt bundle with the zapper gun.

>Megadrive 2 with Sonic 1

>Gameboy pocket

>N64, Goldeneye Bundle

>Dreamcast

>PS2

>XBOX 360

>PS4, Killzone bundle.

I've played some fucking great games in my time.

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, PSX (i went there), PS2, Xbox (when i was like 12), Game Boy Color, GBA.

Never really had Sega growing up.

First one I played was the Snes but all I every played was Mario Allstars. 64 was when I played vidya non stop.

Xbox for Halo CE and Mechassault 1/2

>those were the times

Atari 2600
Mega Drive II
Game Boy

PS3

Playstation 2.
Picture related was my first game on it.

My parents only got us PS 2 after I was already in school, I think I was 7 or 8. Before that, I had only experienced console gaming at my neighbors or at my cousin's place.

Gamecast

wow, really makes you think...

GAMESPHERE

I didn't get my own console until I was 10 (SNES), but before that my aunt babysat my cousins and I every day and they had a NES, so that was the start of things

that is a great first game

>sepiroth's masamume goes over the border
Where's that joke pic about sepiroth's anatomy when I ened it

Playstation and Gameboy Color. I was a 90s gamer :^)

Are you 50?

First owned console was an SNES - Mario Seven Stars and Kirby's Dream Course. Good memories.

Actually old people call it VCS.

46 and we just called it atari

Parents didn't want me having a console, so I was stuck with crappy pre-built PCs until my late teens.

That probably didn't pan out as they had hoped.

ps4

Same here, only ever computers at home. at least I got a Gameboy with Pokemon Blue because even my gaming hating parents realized that I'd be a complete social outcast otherwise, also my uncle and a couple of friends had Playstations.