ITT: That one extremely annoying sound that shows up often

ITT: That one extremely annoying sound that shows up often.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f55RlA9mVec
youtube.com/watch?v=IAGQtWprqwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1rQAWjOmkp0
youtube.com/watch?v=vkRTABmUNMA
youtube.com/watch?v=xnIBFAYtmQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=NF-XMtNEudQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1/1

i am still mad

>GIMME A BIG HUG

Good.

youtube.com/watch?v=f55RlA9mVec

AAH'VE GOT THE BEAST IN MAH SIGHTS

Good, get fucked aggro shitter

Idiots like you with autopilot bullshit are literally ruining this game

>HEE HEE HOO HOO HAHA
>bzzt bzzt

>Low on health in legend of zelda

SPECIAL DELIVERYYYY

What decks are meta right now? I'm on a 10 game losing streak

>We're gonna be rich!

the worst one I swear

Beast druid, maly/questing rogue, maly druid, midrange shaman, secret hunter, tempo mage.

That's what I see most often.

so happy standard got rid of him

mid range shaman, not sure how you counter it consistently
warrior maybe

people still play hearthstone? Shadowverse is on steam and it's better

>9 ding dong montages later

>We're gonna be rich!
>you win this one friend / well played i conside
the Purifyer would be a good add tho

I wish this game had less RNG. I'd play the fuck out of it.

fuck you she has a lovely sound

shadowverse is literally hearthstone with anime lolis + cow tits, next to 0 RNG (you can probably count all the cards with RNG on 1 hand) and additional mechanics like amulets (basically MTG enchantments) and evolution on minions for added depth. Plus, SV devs hired actual MTG tournament winning professionals to help design the game. Nobody on the HS team has ever played card games professionally.

Why couldn't they have at least buff BGH's stats when they made him cost 5 mana? 4/4 with that effect would've been nice

Too bad you have to be an autismal weeb to play it, huh?

Thats a pretty thing audience.

>Too bad you have to be an autismal weeb to play it, huh?
you're saying this whilst on Sup Forums as if you aren't one of those

I've started to play it today, just completed the forestcast solo.

I like what I'm seeing.

lol come on man, Sup Forums is normie tier these days, everyone knows it.

you should try shilling your poorly drawn anime tits on wizardchan

I don't want to play against fat pedophile weebs.

>shilling your shitty Sup Forums knockoff
no thanks

Oh I don't go there, I was recommending it for you autistic weebs and your shadowverse anime.

How could anything be a knockoff of Sup Forums? It's not the original imageboard or anything even close to that.

Sup Forums itself is a knockoff of a knockoff of a knockoff.

EVERYONE!

youtube.com/watch?v=IAGQtWprqwQ

that spongebob giggle that plays in the wooded misty areas of dark souls 2

>hating on based ding dong

youtube.com/watch?v=1rQAWjOmkp0

Just play Shadowverse unless you're triggered by anime for some reason. They literally shower you with free packs for joining.

I want to ding dong Ding Dong

youtube.com/watch?v=vkRTABmUNMA

not so annoying for me but I imagine that my opponents are ripping their hair out when I play my 3rd (T H I R D) anyfin thanks to based Ivory Knight.

Oh how I dearly miss Old Murk-Eye in standard.

HO HO
HA HA
>gained 1.5k thanks to that patch

>New Master of Orion
>Psilon Science Advisor
SHUT UP

>needs a third "Guaranteed Win" card

fucking murloc shitters

freeze mage shits on it. problem though is that at the beggining of a month there are a lot of face shitters so you're fucked. so just counter it with your own green nigger :^)

are you retarded

You sound disgruntled
I only ever play a 3rd for BM purposes if I get it earlier in the game, otherwise 2 is always enough to kill anyone that isnt a warrior or behind a wall of taunts (assuming I dont have pyro+equal or equal+conc)

the 10 heal, and the fact that its not shit for murloc paladin, makes it such a good card for BM thanks to ivory knight

It's another "One card ruins everything" Tavern Brawl.

What are the best resources to learn to play this game well? I just started a few weeks ago and keep getting my shit stomped.

>questing in outland, when suddenly!
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnIBFAYtmQ0
>it ain't me! IT AIN'T ME!

charge minions cant go face nerf when?
full deathrattle rez nerfed when?
trogg nerfed into a 1/1 when?

>charge minions cant go face nerf when?
>full deathrattle rez nerfed when?

now thats just stupid
that destroys a whole card type, if chargers cant actually charge.
And N'zoth decks only work for set classes with good deathrattle minions, like Paladin or Hunter, everything else is dicks because no Tirion or Highmanes.

tunnel trogg getting rotated out of standard with next expansion. should be around january.
charge is possibly getting MORE synergy with the direction they're taking it, but expect more icehowl-type chargers.
and what did you mean specifically about the deathrattle? which situation do you find problematic?

and rogue

nzoth rogue is good too

I only play wild

Maly Druid, Dragon Warrior, Shaman. That's the shit I'm mostly consistent with.

But again i'm 10 rank shit so you can disregard my opinion.

Hardly.
N'zoth rogue has like, Pillager and thats all extra to the list which is hardly game breaking

nice cherry picking

>*GASP* THE ENEMY!

Okay faggot go find a butt-ugly shadowverse card and compare it to...what... Sylvannas? Spellbender?

What does the card on the left do? Why cant I see the effects?

FOW still has better artwork.

Fun fact: Shadowverse has 2 haste keywords
Storm, which can attack when it's played
Rush, which can attack minions when it's played, and can attack players next turn

So all blizzard has to do is give some problem chargers a Rush type ability and we'd be golden

I SENSE DEATH

GOLLY IT'S GOLLY IT'S GOLLY IT'S GOLLY IT'S

>thinking that aggro is annoying in Hearthstone.
Dice Masters has way worse aggro wise. That fucker is literally used in every single team because he's too OP.

That's like saying Final Fantasy can't be a DQ knockoff because DQ is a Wizardry knockoff which is a knockoff of DnD.

You're being retarded.

Forestcraft alone has
Woodland Refuge
Elf Child May
Forest of Dreams
Archer
Pixie Mischief
Elven Archery
Yuel the Ancient
Will of the Forest
Elf Tracker

Havencraft has Heretical Inquiry and Death Sentence, Bloodcraft has Erinyes, Rune has Arch Summoner Erasmus and Fire Chain, not to mention the fact that drawing from your deck is RNG in and of itself since you can't choose which cards you draw, and search effects like Avant Blader pick random cards from the list of applicable cards.

so basically a taunt then?

Rate my OC

Nope. It's the otherway around. You cant lose the game, and the opponent cant win. Even if you go down to -2443 life, the opponent do not win.

It's flying, so minions without flying or reach cant block it, and in Magic you cant target minions, the opponent choose what defend or not. So it's really really hard to kill it so you can actually win, unless you have removal for artifacts.

Here the opposite. A hyper aggro minion. Where you cant win, but the opponent cant lose.

Sort of. You can't take creatures directly in Magic, so typically you need a creature or artifact removal spell to kill it. Pretty much every deck can handle it after sideboarding, but some hyperfocused combo or aggro decks will fold to it game one.

>platinum angel
>hard to kill
whats it like not running any creature OR artifact removal?

youtube.com/watch?v=NF-XMtNEudQ
AUÄÄÄÄÄRGH?

Artifact Removal is pretty popular. But creatures? Unless you have a spell saying "Make this target fight this target" you cant really use creatures to take it down.

Maybe a Flash Reach minion when it's attacking ? But that's an extreme. You would deal with it via an artifact removal or creature removal.
Unless it's given Shroud.

>tfw only 60 gold left from getting Kara Wing 1
>Only quest left is five wins with fucking druid and/or Rogue

Cthun Druid and Thief Rogue is pretty easy.

shit

user I believe he meant creature removall or arti removal.

Platinum angel doesnt have indestructible or hexproof so burn spells, doom blade and any "destroy/exile target creature" card get rid of it

Ah, that would make sense. But yeah, Angel is not a huge deal, but it came out in Mirrodin, which is when I left magic pretty much. I remember all those damn Artifact aggro decks that won by turn 6 just because they had like 5 0 mana cost artifact.

Sure, but when you run a self sacrifice Zombie deck and the only big removal you have is Grave Pact when Mirrodin release, it's a bitch.

I AM THE ESSENCE OF MAGIC

>be priest against mage/druid with full hand
>they summon this
>Concede

Mind Control

Priests have Shadow Word and Mind Control.

Druids dont have any good insta removal.

GET

Except like Mulch and the other one.

>9/6/14
>9/8/4

He meant creature removal, and every deck should have at least one or two answers to something like that. Green or White MIGHT have a problem finding an easy creature removal spell, but literally every other colour is going to be able to remove it. Artifact creatures are weak to both creature and artifact removal, so there are dozens of options to get rid of old Platty

naturalize
recycle

Mulch is risky. Shit like Polymorph has no downsides.

Reasons I know you all fuckers will be back on HS just as the new expansion is released:

>Non meme game (actual competitive e-sport)
>American game made by a sucessful American company, BLIZZARD, not by some literally who japaneses
>Lore based on Warcraft, and everyone loves warcraft, yes even you
>Cleaner and much more polished
>RNG is fun and unpredictable, making games much more exciting, instead of curve into cugel and evolved for minus 2 XD
>Adventures modes instead of just ranked and arena
>Arena is way shitter and unbalanced on take 2, were only swordcraft is viable
>Hearthstone is much less pay to win, LOL I NEED LEGENDARIES PLAYSET AND THEY COST 3500 DUST EACH LOLOLOL
>We have much more healthy and diverse ladder (midrange shaman, aggro shaman, totem shaman, to name a few decks viable in a SINGLE class instead of just one viable deck like in Arank with forestshitters)

Again.
Just pointing out because we all know that you guys will be back next week to eat from Blizzard palm and start using real money for the pre order of the next expansion.
You know which game is the best, an american game, a Blizzard game. Not this hentai faggotry.

you can't use either shadow word on Malygos, unless its attack has been raised or lowered.

Entomb is good for removing Malygos

I have almost nothing for either class because I dusted almost everything above common for a Deathrattle Hunter deck (And Dreadsteed).

I will not say that SV doesnt have random effects, but hearthstone literally is printing "random a random random" cards.

Naturalize is a -2.

Isn't entomb about to rotate out soon tho?