As a PC gamer, I know there's no shame in admiting defeat. Bravo Sony, the age of PC gaming is finally over

As a PC gamer, I know there's no shame in admiting defeat. Bravo Sony, the age of PC gaming is finally over.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yfw Sony killed Valve and Blizzard alone

What did you expect to happen when someone appeared with a specialized gaming PC running FreeBSD 9?

What's the pay this week? any games we should be shilling?

It wasn't Sony being really good.
It was just being not worse than Steam/Origin/UPlay/nVidia/AMD/Microsoft/Botnet10/Denuvo.

>Tfw own PS4+XBONER+PC
every time I see these threads I kek.

Nintentoddlers begone

>Built a pc
>was part of le pc memerace
>shit on BB and the PS4 before even playing it
>kept spamming shit like 22 SICKDARKS PER SECOND
>parental units surprised me with a ps4 last christmas
>said fuck it and tried out BB
>turned into my favorite game of all time
>play on my ps4 more than my PC
thanks for reading my blog

>Editor ran out of games to make the character hold so just made him hold a PS4

wow

Valve wasn't killed, it just stopped making games because people's autism and stupidity are more profitable.

well... i did not turn on my ps4 since forever (after bb).
but still playing some shit on xbox

do you want free (you) ? here you are

>parental units surprised me with a ps4 last christmas

u n d e r a g e

im willing to bet your age is the same as the FPS bloodborne runs at

If he ran out of games he would have simply put Persona 5 in the opposite hand.
He's holding the PS4 because he just bought one.

30 .. he is old dweller

I have a Catholic mom that likes to go all out for Christmas. Also got a shitload of booze and candles. I'm 23.

I play solely on ps4 now but it's absolutely shite. I have 5 fucking games.

I'm still baffled that this console generation is now 3 years in and between the Xbone and PS4 there is literally only one game worth playing, and that's Bloodborne.

Like, the PS3 had a game drought in its first few years, but has any console generation ever been this fucking abysmal for games?

How the fuck is the PS4 selling so well with nothing to play? Are people really just satisfied with shit like Uncharted and Battlefield?

>you can't have a good relationship with your family unless you're underage
I bet you don't even buy gifts to your parents, you spoiled brat.

What are the benefits of consoles anymore, they've all gone?

>More expensive once online is factored in
>No longer plug in and play
>No longer 7 year cycles
>No games (although I expect that's always been true)
>Very little backwards compatibility

I guess people buy a console then just buy 1 game a year, hence low attatch rates.

>PS4 there is literally only one game worth playing, and that's Bloodborne.
Nobody plays Bloodborne.
>How the fuck is the PS4 selling so well with nothing to play?
Because the majority isn't fixated on autist simulators and Souls clones.

I play Bloodborne every day

>buy a PS4 at launch because fuck you, I have the money and I was an idort last generation
>play 5 games to completion (UC4, Assassin Creed 4, BB, Resogun and Until Dawn) on the system before I sell it for 230 bucks cash right when the Pro was announced
>still use my X1 and PC (i7, 980ti SLI, 16 GB RAM, SSD) way more than I ever did my PS4
Sony lost this generation.

my parents havent talked to me since i was 15

>I play Bloodborne every day
Playing the same game every day is autism.

I don't really care, I love it

what games does it even have besides bloodborne?

>shitposting platform warrior mustard comes from a dysfunctional family
I'm not surprised.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games

its just game box, thats it.
why do you need benefits? its like i have ipod, but alot of electronic stuff can play my lame mp3 files.

i dont need smartphone though

guess I'm still waiting for Nioh and Ace Combat to come out before I consider getting one then

DLETE THIS RIGH TFUCKING NOW

strangly with all dat xbox is shit i still love it more then ps4 (pc on the 2nd plase)

is this supposed to be impressive? 2/3 of the exclusives are shit like Fat Princess Adventures or Everybody's gone to the rapture

>m-muh exquisives

>is this supposed to be impressive?
Having over 1200 games released in three years is pretty good, yes. Compare this to the Wii-U!
>2/3 of the exclusives are shit
The good thing is that PS4 owners have the option to play the other games. This is not a Nintendo console with no 3rd party support.

Is it really over? PC gaming and by extension cancer is stronger than ever nowadays.

I like me some PC gaming but I think it got a little bit out of control. I hope it gets back to being a niche thing for enthusiasts. As it currently is, PC is pure cancer and I somehow wish it could die in order to be reborn.

Everything would have to die to fix everything

PC gamers are a louder minority than niggers in a movie theater

Anyone who thinks PC gamers make up a remarkable portion of the entire gaming market is just delusional

PC is over basically. Normal development of technology.
Instead of returning to a single bulky computing machine for do everything IT-related, cheap integrated devices for specialized tasks became the norm.

Woah.. I'm just baffled at the false flagging here.

this 2bh the whole master race shit was a mistake if you faggots only play shit like overwatch and fucking mobas.

As a PC gamer, I know you're full of shit. Bravo OP, the age of gaming is finally over.