This game's fucking terrible. I hate it

This game's fucking terrible. I hate it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ot4DgXUvQJk
youtube.com/watch?v=mSe7jTmwWP0
youtube.com/watch?v=9qTKljpNfps
youtube.com/watch?v=gFy0vsUafmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L-Frwgx_MKc
youtube.com/watch?v=DfoiScM_n_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up loser

Cool. I like it.

Try SH1, it's a bit better at least.

OP, perchance could you elaborate further on your poignant criticisms? It would benefit us in recommending splendorous games for your fancy.

Well I played it for the first time fairly recently and liked it

SH1 is better.

Arin thinks you're objectively wrong. He knows more about game design than anyone pursuing a degree.

>Arin thinks
Opinion disregarded

Silent hill is shit as a whole its just boring as fuck. Resident evil is better.

Arin made some poor life choices.

I actually really enjoyed 4. Am I a guilty soul?

Gimme some context senpai

Source?

>tfw you'll never be able to make James just get in his car at the start of the game and just drive away.

game grumps, jontron era

James went there of his own volition probably to drive himself into the lake from moment one, why would he ever leave?

No, SH4 has some truly excellent features. It's just the gameplay issues that make it so divisive.

Nope. I enjoyed it already a lot back in 2004, thinking to myself "Holy shit, yet another amazing game for PS2!".

Nowadays I like it VERY much, since the random western teams have managed to fuck the entire IP beyond recognition.

That's fine. It's my all time favorite game, if not my favorite piece of media period, but it's not for everyone.

>Patch notes for HD Remix Edition of SH2:
>New alternate ending: If you interact with the car in the beginning of the game, James will drive off into the sunset while listening to synthwave.

Arin is also a cuckold

>underage sub human garbage detected. Probably hillary supporter.

I want you to know that you have shit taste. You can appreciate good stuff and because of that, you are incapable of supporting and spread what is good in this world. You only absorb what is bad and worthless.

You have no value to the world. You don't deserve to be on this planet.

I actually prefer 4 to it.
Probably because the feeling of being trapped inside your apartment resonates with me.
Generally I don't really enjoy Silent hill games, although I do think its sad that it marked the death of "smart" horror. At least fatal frame is still around.

Fuck you user. Now I want to go play it again. You think they will ever make another good silent hill ever again?

>you can't appreciate good stuff

Fucking english. I hate your language so much.

Who gives a fuck what Arin thinks?

Blue and black.

OoT fanboy detected

I don't understand the appeal of these games. it's fucking 10 hours of walking down hallways and trying to open doors and 90% of them are locked. And when you go in a door there is either an obtuse puzzle or an enemy you have to fight with the god awful controls.

there is zero fun in that.

I agree

No, we should just let the series go at this point. If you want more unnatural horror stuff from the director of the first game, try the Forbidden Siren series. Except for Blood Curse.

This some Young Frankenstein shit.

egoraptor is like dobson, every time I think I hate him enough he says something freshly retarded.

Going to introduce this to a friend on Saturday for the first time. Can't wait to go through it again.

Arin is just contrarian

Same reason that Dobson hates it

who?

>Try the series with a great atmosphere and an awful pacing thanks to the secondary mission system
>Be sure to skip the only game that doesn't have those problems though

>Skip blood curse
Why would he skip the best one.

Blood Curse has a worse narrative and toned down the difficulty, making enemy encounters more trivial than past games. Also,
>awful pacing
>Be sure to skip the only game that doesn't have those problems though
the game has shitty episodic pacing, what are you on about?

I didn't enjoy it.

>Horror game

>Not scary at all

What a waste of everyone's time

This is the most truthful Sup Forums post ever.
>Wah game is shit no one should ever play it, sage for marketing shilling etc
>but why
>I personally did not enjoy it
At least your honest about it.

KINO
I
N
O

I'm not going to claim it's objectively shit or anything, or blame others for liking it, but for my money I preferred the first two.

And I like that about you

FAGGOT

so?

>you will never be able to close the car door instead of just walking away leaving it wide open the entire game
though maybe you could argue it was deliberate

Sure, whatever.

To be fair the first ones were great, the new ones were shit though youtube.com/watch?v=Ot4DgXUvQJk

James is exactly where he wants to be

I prefer Downpour to Homecoming

Well actually if he was a truly wizened person he would be able to judge it with objective points perhaps interjecting his personal opinion rather than just stating the conclusion which leaves us to wonder whether he's a seasoned respectable gamer or a fucking shitstain child who also prefers RE4 over the first 3

My ranking of the RE game up until 4 is
>REmake
>RE2
>RE\RE4 (I go back and forth between the two)
>RE3
>RE:CV
>RE0
And I do provide a few of my quick reasons for not enjoying it here.

RE4 is the best RE game though tbqh senpai.

>what are you on about?
Everyone who played forbidden siren knows that the system where you're supposed to find an object in a mission so that you can access the secondary mission in another mission is a huge pain in the ass

Yes, I'm familiar with how strange the puzzle system is, the frozen towel in particular got me, but Forbidden Siren 2 (largely) fixed this, and wasn't split up into some episodic game collection.

>wasn't split up into some episodic game collection
Except the game was available in bundle or physical copy pretty soon
Blood curse simplified the game but it was pretty good anyways and anyone could get in it unlike the puzzle system from Forbidden 1

Yes, I actually liked Ocarina of Time. You got me, user.

Who's Erin?

Someone who doesn't like SH2, for whatever reason, I suppose.

favorite song?

youtube.com/watch?v=mSe7jTmwWP0

As simple as it is, the opening always stuck out to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=9qTKljpNfps

it's such a shame, if you put homecoming's creature design and put it in downpour and made the writing a little less fucked you'd have an alright SH game. Downpour could've been decent but they dropped the fucking ball on monster design, they didn't even try.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFy0vsUafmQ

youtube.com/watch?v=L-Frwgx_MKc

youtube.com/watch?v=DfoiScM_n_8

makes me teary-eyed just thinking about it

How old are you OP? Serious question. PLZ respond.

Agree
The only good thing the game got - OST

found a cat

What the fuck does that faggot know about Silent Hill?

Mary's dead body is in the backseat

This game's fucking great. I love it.

I disagree with my entire being, but I'm glad you enjoy it.