Aliens have just crashed into your house and need a few hours to repair their ship...

aliens have just crashed into your house and need a few hours to repair their ship. a few of them have nothing to do while repairs are under way, what vidya do you try and get them to play while they wait?

i hate all of you

None

I ask them to take me with them because fuck this gay earth, get the best seat to americlap collapse

Super Smash Bros. Melee

this

EDF

Undertale

play 40k space marine for an hour then I go xenos hunting

I ask them to let me interbreed with their females.

Destroy All Humans.

>aliens
Tell Pedro to get the fuck out of my house or I'm calling the police

Doom and Crysis

Maybe show a few the godlike human endurance and fat dick.

Pretend.

Fuck their ship, repair my house assholes

This guy's on the right track. Play something 40k and try to convince them it's historical. That ought to keep them or their friends from coming back.

pong

I think the aliens would like some good ol' turok on N64, but they have three arms and it would be cheating

They agree to take you, but you have to agree to an anal probe first. Do you still go?

XCOM

>he doesn't want it up the ass

Crypt of the Necrodancer.
Maybe they'll make me a cute Cadence sexbot.

Destroy all Humans!

Ask if their home is habitable by humans and go with them if it is.
If not either Destroy All Humans, XCOM ironman mode, or some game with lewd alien girls.

Sonic Boom, it's so bad maybe they'll kill themselves and I'll have a sweet new ride to pick up chicks in.

Bloodborne. Ask how I get them eyes upside my brain.

Only correct answer

E.T the Extra-Terrestrial

I'd show them XCOM and refer to it as educational programming

OpenXcom with mods.

Papers please

Planetside 2. When they have to deal with Russians my hope is they will nuke them on their way out of orbit.

I already said that, shitlips.

bueno

Kek

If we ever have a contact with real aliens the government would probably ban XCOM as politically incorrect, so enjoy it while you can faggots.

This
>not wanting to watch Earth nuke itself into a smoldering ball of ash while getting some martian booty

give me the boys

No way fag

No Man's Sky

I'll ask them how accurate the game is.