New Danganronpa V3

LOOK AT THOSE MINIGAMES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwhgHz3Fm3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THAT I JUST FOUND

Look at this net

that hangman game is the shittiest thing to exist. it always came up at stupid times too. like
>what is a device that moves things between floors in a building?
>hmmm i need to think really hard for this
>HMMMMM
what's even happening in your head anyway? >elevh- no that's not right. elevatoz- damn it! elevator!
basically, what i'm saying is, it's not fun and makes no sense.

This looks pretty fucking awesome tbqh

None of the minigames "make sense". They're there for fun. But as you said, it's not fun either. You just can't escape taking serious hits in that minigame. I just gave up and tanked them while relying on healing skills to recover afterward. That's NOT well designed.

>Kaede goes around picking up girls in a pink convertible
>In her mind
/u/ confirmed, maybe?

IS THIS THAT FUCKING """"""IMPROVED"""" SHIT AGAIN
KODAKA NO

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

God fucking DAMN it you people. It's hilarious how many faggots claim to know Japanese yet act like Improved Hangman's Gambit is terrible.

Guess what you FUCKING FAGGOTS? In the original Japanese game - the one that you guys CLAIM to have played but OBVIOUSLY FUCKING DIDN'T - it's like two- to four characters you need to push together AT MOST

But like Sup Forums, NISA is full of lazy RETARDS, so what should be like four floating blocks becomes TEN

But go on blame the designer like you fucking know any better. Don't actually look into the minigame, no, just fucking be like WTF KODAKA and pontificate about wasting time

Here's a BETTER solution - Learn Japanese you FILTHY

FUCKING

PLEBIAN!

Who the hell claimed to have played the original Japanese? I sure as shit didn't. I'm complaining because the version of DR2 I played had a shitty Hangman's Gambit, and the version of V3 I'll play probably will too.

>Learn Japanese
This EOP meme needs to fucking die. I can not believe we've actually developed motherfucking weeaboo elitism. It's happening any time someone complains about dual audio or lack of translation too.

i didn't claim to play the original japanese version. in fact i play these games with dub only. just try and stop me

Is this gay?

>weeaboo elitism
It's not elitism when it's fucking true you faggot.

You can't critique Kodaka for a gameplay mechanic which works FUCKING FINE in the original Japanese version. Go "reeeee" at NISA for making Hangman's gambit one letter of a full english word.

>i play these games with dub only
Why in God's name would you?
My standard's aren't even that high. I think the Persona 5 dub is sounding good, but DR's dubs are pure fucking trash.

Dub v Sub aside, Hangman's gambit is not a clusterfuck in Japanese. Japanese characters are different from letters. Three pushed together can make a whole sentence

Not him but I also play them with the english dub.
I think they're just fine.
Second games dub better than the first but both fine.
There seems to be a sizeable amount of people that don't like monokuma's english dubbing, but I love it.

>First dub
>Fine
Listen to Togami and Kirigiri they are both not fucking fine

Who here is going to get the Japanese version when it comes out in January? Are you gonna get it, even if you won't be able to read it?

Can anyone here even read Japanese?

No, but this is.

>A student who claims to be the “Supreme Leader of a secret society of over 10,000 members.” He’s an elusive person who admits to being a liar, says whatever he’s thinking, and will shed crocodile tears. It’s unknown if his secret society actually exists, but the SHSL Detective Saihara Shuuichi recalls something about a secret organization, so the matter is shrouded in mystery.

I want Ouma to lead me! Supremely!!

Let's go over the nicknames of the cast
-Hopebot
-Fuhrer
-Piano Baka
-Astroweed
-Rapist-kun

Interestingly he seems to notice that Kaede is a liar

Which is interesting since she's supposed to be a straight forward "Piano Baka"

WHEN I SAY GO

BE READY TO HOPE

GO.

Please, we all know the only acceptable dub is 3
youtube.com/watch?v=MwhgHz3Fm3o

This guy sounds too important to survive

Yeah.

>screenshot text (top left, spoken by Ouma): Ah, that’s a lie. You’re the kind of person who’d lie to strengthen our unity, huh.

>screenshot caption (next to tiny Ouma screenshot): Even though it may be wrong, unabashedly tell lies.

I feel like Ouma might actually be the Togami of DR3.

She's a female protagonist. Of course she's going to be a lesbian.

Yeah Rantarou might get killed case 1 actually. Ouma seems like he ties into the game's "Truth and Lies" thing

...I-Is it gay if I want to fuck him?

just look at him, holy hell

I want to bully the dictator

I like Nanami's "hey hey"
Or was that in the japanese version? I seriously don't remember

>That Junko voice
>"They live and die by the meme"
What the fuck is this shit

NO, KILL DESPAIR, NOT ME

Ugh, let's try something else.

>Be Dictator
>Decide to put self in Killing Game for fun
>Piano Baka says she's the leader
>Guess I'll kill her kek
>She lies
>Actually she's pretty good at lying
>I like lying almost as much as Fanta
>Orchestrate death of Robot instead

What was his fucking problem?

It's... hard to explain in just one word

He was senile

NO
Hopebot is living to the end!

He saw too much shit and knew that being nice to the brainwashed people wotldn't help and killing them all is too much pain
Actually brainswashing everyone with hope to counter despair was good strategy

"Wait, I'm supposed to like BOYS?!"

PC PORT

FUCKING

WHEN?

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR, THE SONS OF SONY ALREADY HAVE 4028391283420987432097123976658% of ALL JAPANESE GAMES, WHY CAN'T WE, GABEN'S CHOSEN GAMERS, HAVE IT? I BOUGHT BOTH OF THOSE GAMES WHEN THEY WERE ON SALE FOR 5 BUCKS, AND I HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED THEM YET?

I SWEAR TO GOD, JAPAN, YOU BETTER PORT MORE GAMES TO PC, OR I'LL VOTE FOR HILLARY AND SHE'LL DROP NUKES ALL OVER THE PLANET, YOUR ROCK INCLUDED.

THIS IS YOUR FIRST, AND ONLY, WARNING.

He wanted to inspire Mitarai to use a hope video.

>Why didn't he just force him?
He also wanted Mitarai to be his successor

>Why didn't he just ask him?
He had no way of knowing Mitarai already completed a hope video. Tengan just knew that he could do that.

The big part of the plan was to make Mitarai think it was his own idea.

just watch it on youtube lamo

I did it for 2
I also did it for AE

nobody wants your awful weebshit games on our platform

keep it to your garbage console

"Why do you think I learned piano in the first place? To get finger skills."

His motives were...complex

>become lying buddies with ouma
>we both lie together and fuck up the trials for shits and giggles

This game is going to be great.

KIBOUHACC

>more gimmick Monokumas

make it fucking end

You can get a vita for 30 bucks you cucks

>that kuma

Can't they come up with a good alternate design for once?

I can enjoy V3 for 0 bucks you wage slave

Maybe Kaede was so busy playing the Piano she forgot that you need a man and a woman to reproduce

Maybe she thinks girls liking girls is the norm

>big guy
What did he mean by this?

You're not a True Detective and you're not my nigga

>/u/ protagonist
>when half of the fanbase are girls
Eh, no. Probably optional, or hinted weird level of friendship but just that.

>playing a game at 544p
>on a fucking TV

Nigga I wish Nintendo was relevant to get Japanese games, I'd rather have it on the Switch.

His motives got too complex.

>no Aoi Yuuki in the cast
What a blunder.

He wasn't born a shitter

The /u/ comes not so much from Kaede being a FeMC but from her "Brain Drive" minigame literally being "Pick up Hot Chicks in your pink Convertible" to win.

Oh and this I guess

I'm certainly expecting some yuribait in a couple of
FTEs, but I don't think canon lesbo protag is happening.

W-Well, Spike Chunsoft was in the list of developers that would support the Switch
Nah, who am I kidding? It will probably be a Mystery Dungeon game again.

>tfw guessed that Maya Sakamoto, Kimura Ryohei and Suzuken would be in the cast
I thought Aoi Yuuki would be in it too, voicing the Magician

/u/fags, go away.

piano baka is supposed to like boys. BOYS
NOT GIRLS. ALRIGHT

YOU ALL RUINED AE, I WON'T LET YOU RUIN THIS ONE

I don't see any lilies.

Confirmed hetero.

>I thought Aoi Yuuki would be in it too, voicing the Magician
Same here. At least based Midorikawa is in.

>YOU ALL RUINED AE
What do you mean? We all know Komaru and Fukawa are just best buds. The gay jokes are for fun.

She actually loves both

I honestly want the Switch to become relevant for Japanese games, so that will transition most 3rd party Jap games to be multiplats instead of arbitrarily PS exclusive, and as a result push for more PC versions.

"Hello, I am the Case 3 Murderer. My case is going to involve convoluted magic tricks and my execution will see me sawed in half, but, like, literally. When asked why I did it, I'll probably say something corny like "a magician never reveals her tricks."

Either EdgyPigtails or Hopebot are going to be the Kirigiri of this series.
Maybe even both.
Just sounds like a typical DR joke to me.

So you use lies to break through arguments with no contradictions?

Reminds me of a couple moments in Ace Attorney, specifically 3-3, where Phoenix lies and tells the culprit he has the potassium cyanide container.

>get excited every time i see new danganronpa v3 news
>remember that the game probably isn't going to be released in the west for over a year after its release in japan

Why do I even bother?

You forgot to mention how it is a closed room and everyone got killed by small bombs, while SHSL painter keeps claiming that only a god could do it

Dear god will nothing stop magicians?! They're blood thirsty maniacs!

Oh if we're doing that route then we gotta drag in Detective Kun and the Maid

And then the game needs to end abruptly and have Kodaka call us "Monokumas" for wanting a sensible finale

Friendly reminder that Dictator will get burned alive and will only be recognized because he has 6 fingers

Me too, user, me too.

>burned alive
>not drowned in fanta

>switchfags
Nigga there was no tech limitations holding back Spike Chunsoft from releasing on the 3DS they just didn't do it because they don't like Nintendo. Danganronpa is a very simple game, it's basically a VN with (simple) minigames.

Nintendo just sucks to work with

>Without Hope the Truth cannot be seen

>Learn Japanese
Surely the normal thing here would be to complain about NISA's sloppy localization instead telling everyone else to learn en entire fucking language.

>they don't like Nintendo
Isn't 999 a Spike Chunsoft series?

>Outrun reference
Spike confirmed for bro

Thalassa & Valant actually do the whole "a magician will never reveal their tricks!" thing in 4-2's trial, people only ever talk about muh video but every individual aspect of that case was fucking terrible.

what the fuck is that minigame even? Coming from someone who didn't even mind Improved Hangman's Gambit that much (barring the 1-2 instances where damage is guaranteed, the focus gauge generally makes it a piece of cake regardless) that actually looks fucking terrifying

Well, Spike Chunsoft did make COMPLEX MOTIVES, and that had a PC release shortly after the console versions. However, it was self published and didn't depend on Aksys like they did with 3DS and Vita. So the question is just a 'maybe' since NISA will be handling DR3, and NISA is very quirky about their PC releases. Sometimes they're ports of ancient games, sometimes they're simultaneous releases like with Yomawari.

That minigame is Hangman's Gambit 3.0. Now you have to shine a flashlight (which uses your concentration gauge) to see the letters. Good fucking luck.

Why are you lying kaede?

Even if I agree that Ouma is indeed the most promising Target so far, I still need more information.

In other hand, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

I know this isn't the thread, but someone PLEASE post the COMPLEX MOTIVES webm. Never ceases to make me laugh.

>the bear is back

oh boy, Junko is going to ruin everything, AGAIN

>just committed murder and everybody knows it
>cornered, all of my pathetic arguments are shut down and it is beyond any reasonable doubt that I'm the culprit
>ask in desperation where I could have hid the weapon
>everybody knows it's in the meat of course; just trying to delay the inevitable
>but then the unthinkable happens
>the accusation says "the meat on bone" instead of "meat on the bone" like I thought he would
>point out his grammatical error and everyone votes to kill themselves
>get away scot free

looks over designed tbqh

>Super Improved Hangman's Gambit

Junko's gone.

The bear is back because he's the mascot and mascots sell products.

>Junko's gone.

that's what people were saying about #2