>>356658163

What waifumons are in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6--R6wJb67g
youtube.com/watch?v=jjhVDL94gH0
youtu.be/mUihzNN0ees?t=20s
youtube.com/watch?v=zx6GrRUanMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That trailer was hype as fuck man, ngl. I'm super excited for this game, especially after the glory that was Cyber Sleuth (I know they're two completely different games but, yknow.)

Apparently everything (or at least almost everything) Cyber Sleuth had plus more.

How close to Cyber Sleuth, is it?

It better be better than Pokemon Sun/Moon. Almost all the new Pokemon look boring as fuck and based around stupid gimmicks.

In terms of what? Gameplay?

Can anyone that has played the Vita version confirm how well the game works now that we have two mons to care for? I thought it mind end up a little more awkward to deal with but I'm probably wrong.

Not close at all.

Why even bring up pokemon?

Probably not that close seeing as this game is a virtual pet game and CS is a SMT-esque RPG.

The vita version is garbage, they are releasing it to attempt to fix the game.

I'd be down to fuck anyone in that pic.

This game has an amazing OST

So it's supposed to play similar to World 1 right? Should I try playing the first game before I get Next Order?

The last of pokemon problems are the designs.

Well it is a direct sequel to World 1. The MC from World 1 shows up in this game from what I heard.

Well in the trailer, I can see the combat is no longer Turn Based which is a shame.

But is the rest of it similar? Like the music? Tone? Theme of the story? Digivolution?
Regardless of how shit you thought CS was, you gotta admit that OST was 10/10.

*releasing this

The digimon are similar
Thats it

youtube.com/watch?v=6--R6wJb67g

CS is Digimon STORY. It will keep getting games.

Next Order is Digimon WORLD

There's not much story in 1, so you won't be missing anything. But you'll get a better idea of the mechanics, so try it.

Also note that Next order fixes the bad battle A.I. and the grind of 1

Digimon MMORPG when?

>poor texture quality
>very low poly models
>nothing actually in the game world
>15fps

T-T-The power of the Ps4?

They already made one.

That was the trailer for the Vita version.

Well obviously.

Doesn't look that bad, but that combat seems like it'd be a little annoying.
Will probably still buy for Digimon's sake though.

It take it that it's nothing like the DS Digimon World games either?

>instant reply

So it's shilling then.

That's the vita version.

>DS Digimon World
Nah, every Digimon World game had different gameplay mechanics for some reason back then.

This one is taking the VPet simulator route like World 1 did.

That game is also a Story game. It was just called World in the west.

Digimon World is primarily about raising your Digimon and exploring the digital world

>psvita screenshot

There are smart phone MMO titles with more details...

Hence why they're fixing it

The Shita was released in 2011.

>This one is taking the VPet simulator route like World 1 did.
Oh, so it's one them Digimon games where they have life cycles and egg forms. From the looks of things you don't control the Digimon directly either.

So is it a better Digimon World Championship? 'Cause that game was fun.

That's so confusing.

Digimon Story. It's a STORY driven JRPG

Digimon World. You explore the digital WORLD

Now I'm very excited for Next Order. Also FeMC is top-tier qt.
Damn son.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjhVDL94gH0

Better explanation probably.

Trying to get into Digimon but the first few episodes of season 1 make it seem really childish. Is there a new season to this that people love? Cause so far it seems kinda shit.

I love gargomon are they making bunny noises

>rigid animations
>all of that clipping

I just can't, maybe 10 years ago, but today I just can't.

Tamers (season 3) is the only "dark" season, but your not gonna find rape and PTSD in fucking Digimon.

Digimon do actually get killed in the show though

I used to watch a lot Digimon Data Squad, found that show quite fun to watch. Apparently Digimon Tamers is the darkest of the lot though.

it seems a bit more engaging than re digitize

Can you command digimon by default or do you need to grind intelligence again?

don't watch the dub.

speaking of digimon story games is lost evolution worth playing with a walkthrough

>Tamers only dark season.

You forgot Savers, though that was in a much more optimistic and over-the-top tone.

No vita release

Marcus Damon was the fucking best Digimon protag, fite me about it.

nothing of value was lost

Antylamon is better.

>expecting Sup Forums to talk about a sequel to a game so hard most of them probably never saw anyt champion other than a Numemon, let alone reach the end.

You're an optimistic one.

So is Appmon worth looking at? I heard the game was actually really good.

The Ghost Mansion brought back really bad memories

DMO already exists. Good luck playing that and getting any decent Digimon.

>tfw remember all the time trying to get 4/5 Digibros
>all the eggs that break at 3/5
>don't even want to think about how much time it would take to get a 5/5 outside of event/cash shop eggs

Fuck you, I managed to get a Sukamon a few times.

It will. You son't have to worry about SuMo anyway, since it will very likely be the first in its series to tank in both sales and reviews.

Even /vp/ is shitting on it. Absolutely glorious.

Because SuMo shills are likely to arrive and trash this game in an act of damage control.

It is still prominent among the numerous other flaws of SuMo.

What?

>punches Mega Digimon in the face

I really can't fight you over that fact.

fight me

*won't

They swapped the digimon and their human companies in the original intro.

I laughed after I noticed it.

>that brown semen demon in the left

So many replies not one soul mention Pokemon except you. What's it like making the Digimon fanbase look like shit?

you forgot the hardest part about it, which was jijimon asking the player if he had any friends.

this picture makes me feel happy and nostalgic

World gameplay always sucks. I'll try to buy it anyway to support the franchise though.

Don't group that guy in with us. He's in all -mon threads complaining about how he hates pokemon

It's fucking annoying.

It wasn't that hard when you got the hang of it and got the big meat farm.
Anymore comics like this? This is really cute.

I still do not understand.
Did it always look like that? Or is it drawn in paint?

You have yet to realize that we need a refuge against the shills and cucks damage controlling SuMo, especially after the bad press that spawned from the datamine.

I am merely pointing out that SuMo will be the greatest blunder in the series, and that is a sentiment that many share.

>did it always look like that

Why are you in this thread?

youtu.be/mUihzNN0ees?t=20s

for me it was a pretty similar experience, expect I started with an agumon and then got a drimogemon, wich made that fight in the mountain like fighting yourself.

there's a new series of digmon airing this season.
it's millennial rebranding of digimon where the digimon are now called appmon.

I like Renamon

Look, dude, I get it if you hate Pokemon. I think the franchise is hot garbage, but here's the thing.

Nobody. fucking. cares.

It's cool if you wanna report and annoy the 500 pokemon spam threads on Sup Forums, but don't bring that shit to Digimon.

Nevermind homies, I'm a dipshit that didn't read the name of the comic's author.

since theyre not doing an official vita release in the west they forced me to pirate the chinese version which for some reason has a complete english subs inside

I haven't played a digimon game since I was a kid. What World game should I emulate first?

>SuMo will be the greatest blunder in the series
Nothing can be worse than the absolute steaming pile of horse shit that was gen 6 though. Nothing.

Look if you're not gonna talk about Digimon then you are welcome to leave, we dont need any childish franchise wars in this thread

I already pirated it and it's a really bad game.

Play cyber sleuths if you're in to digimon.

>left

The author put some coments below each picture, i'm just pasting them together because I like them.

Are those English subs comprehensible or is it an SAO:HF tier translation?

>Why are you in this thread?
Because I'm a fan of Digimon hoping for more content? Or because I wanted to discuss the things I enjoy with other people?
I don't remember the first season very clearly man, I'm sorry.

Thanks homie.
>That shop minigame.
Good lord that might be the only thing in gaming to give me borderline PTSD. Is there any easy ways of doing it? It feels way too random.

It's just funny to see shills sweating bullets after their precious SuMo is basically confirmed to be by and far the worst in its series, and may eventually join in the league of infamously bad games such as Sonic 06 and Superman 64.

>Nothing can be worse than the absolute steaming pile of horse shit that was gen 6 though
Except SuMo already accomplished that, as the datamine has shown.

>not just laughing at Pokecucks and their totally-not-Yokai-Watch blunder shit SuMo fairy tale ballerina beauty pageant dance routine hello kitty toddler numale tranny shit

Online Battles are actually pretty balanced. Though it plays more like Megaman BattleNetwork than your average turn-based RPG.

There a lot of people in the Digimon thread on /vg/ who actually got to play the game.

>8 hours long
>Recolors and clones out of the ass

No graphical upgrade can make this piece of shit better,

ayy I remember you from the other thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=zx6GrRUanMc

You wanna take this outside? Let's go, asshole.

I dont care if you have a vendetta against Pokefags, talk about the game or piss off

You will have Agumon, Gabumon, nothing else, and you will like it.

Emuparadise has 3 different versions of it. (E), (G) and (U). Which do I get?

depends on your country