Holy shit this game is amazing

Holy shit this game is amazing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9PM_gJrN5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>On rails
>Amazing
Pick one

Can I play this game with a controller? I want to emulate but don't want to waggle

Yes you can, but the precision of the pointer controls is second to none. Maybe you could jury-rig the mouse to act as the wiimote.

I still haven't beaten it since my wiimotes died on the last level >mfw the samurai chick boss

stop this

I know right OP, last mature game Nintendo released.

>tfw Sin & Punishment n64 remake never
>tfw Treasure stopped making video games alltogether

I know, right?

Still regret pirating this one. I-I'll buy it on VC I swear

Do you consider lightgun games waggle?

I think a lot of the charm of the original S&P comes from being on the n64.

The elongated and off character-models, the kinda shitty compressed but really catchy music. Things don't look or sound over-designed in 1 which was something I wasn't to fond of in 2.

Point is I prefer 1s art direction over 2 but both are fantastic games.

youtube.com/watch?v=c9PM_gJrN5E

I can't play the n64 version, it's hardware simply doesn't support that kind of game, and the motion controls of the wii version spoiled me

>tfw no S&P representation in smash
Not that Smash matters post Brawl, but still.

To be fair I played it on the vc back in the day with a gamecube controller (control type 3 is THE way to play). I can't imagine playing it with a regular n64 controller, just thinking about it makes my hands hurt.

Was Saki in Smash 4? I know he's an assist in brawl.

I haven't played tr4sh post release day but I think they removed his assist trophy for no reason.

Saki's an assist in 4.
>S&P3 never ever
>We'll never see the proper conclusion after that bullshit EX ending

>We'll never see the proper conclusion after that bullshit EX ending
That's ok, I'll never understand the plot in the first place

Yes, but the game's difficulty was bumped up because light gun controls are so much better.
>First Hibaru fight is one of the many major roadblocks in the game
>Second fight is not just the easiest boss in the stage, but also one of the easiest in the entire game
I've been told the second fight is actually difficult on hard but my attempt to beat the game on hard ended at MY BLOOD IS ON FIRE

How does it feel to be underage in [current year]?

Every level was excellent and the characters may be the coolest nintendo has ever done. I can only think about F-Zero characters and Starfox team being as cool as them

I've only played the first game and I fucking loved it. I should go back and do a Hard mode run.
I can't wait to play Star Successor. This time, I might actually know what the fuck is going on, unlike the first game.
>Okay, you need to defeat the robot dog and beat the little girl but now you're both giants so your friend who's a girl has to save you after beating up the army and going on a trip into the centre of the mind and she saves but you need to get back and turn into a giant again so you can stop Earth's evil twin from beating up the regular Earth congratulations you did it and you friend who is a girl is pregnant now for some reason.
I was lost the whole way through but that gameplay was sublime. I've always preferred rail shooters where weapon aiming is separate from character movement.

Successor of the earths plot is a bit of a clusterfuck but you've got the jist there. I wish there was some sort of prequel or at least a translation of some of the mook guides to give even a little bit more backstory.

I need to go back and play 2 again. It's been far too long.

>This time, I might actually know what the fuck is going on, unlike the first game.
Would now be a bad time to mention that Star Successor does massive retcons to the first game?

Holy fuck kill yourself

GOAT wii game. It's a miracle it even happened. rip treasure.

Letting the player fly whenever they wanted was a stupid design choice. Why even include a jump button if there's only one stage that requires it?

You get bonus points for staying on the ground.

Well shit, you learn something new everyday.

GET BONUS!