So what was Sup Forums's initial reaction to this back in '07?

So what was Sup Forums's initial reaction to this back in '07?

>he wasn't around to witness it
Newfags please

Something along the lines of "cool" and "neat"

>'07 was 9 years ago

So?

Honestly I wasn't surprised at all in the slightest, I pretty much expected him to be in the whole time and I was right.
There was not an ounce of shock or anything, I pretty much went "okay that's alright" and moved on.

Considering the first fucking trailer had Pit and FUCKING SNAKE which almost made me piss my pants, there's not much they could ever do to top that.

kinda sucks that sonic is like the worst character

>The Year Of Our Lord 2016
>being this slow
come on step it up

>there are people browsing Sup Forums today who weren't around for the weekly JAPAN TIME updates
The game turned out to be a horrid piece of shit in the end, but damn if the prerelease hype and anticipation wasn't one of the few things that unified Sup Forums around something positive to be excited about

BUT YOU CAN HARDLY SWALLOW

>SONIC'S IN BRAWL!

YOU'RE

The cockfags were pretty surprised, if I recall correctly

Stop reminding me. I was a junior back then in 11th grade.

>>le ive be on the anime weeaboo video games image board for virgins longer than u meme XXDDD

so fucking cringe lol kys

Still hyped, but kinda expected since Snake was announced beforehand.

My favorite update was when they announced the Pokemon Trainer. I remember when Melee came out, I wanted to play as a Pokemon Trainer in Smash Bros, so seeing it announced was fucking awesome back in the day.

Surprised but nothing ever topped Snake

>>>

That reminds that boy am I fucking glad sm4sh is done with now, I don't think I could take any more characterfags, "leakers" and shitposting

it was a golden age

Sonic? I felt it was kind of a natural progression considering the sonic games on gamecube. Brawl in general is a stain on the series.

HOLY SHIT, WE FINALLY GET SONIC VS MARIO
about sums it up

Pokemon Trainer's reveal on the dojo was also a fun night

>cringe
>kys
Could you BE any more plebbit?

Man I loved this image.
Whatever happened to her sister Zoey 101

>tfw they've already used up all the characters that can cause a shitstorm between Brawl and 4
>tfw Smash 5 will just have a really predictable roster

She got pregnant by a executive in the network she worked for.

DAAAAAAAAAN

Japan time was my favorite marketing scheme

Dan? I'm sorry I dont remember any Dan, maybe you could refresh me on his name again?

you do know the majority of us weren't old enough to post back then right?

Dan "If it's on the clock it gets the cock" Schneider

????????????

SLOW

Dan "get in the van" Schneider
Dan "wham bam thank ya mam" Schneider
Dan "if she's a fighter hold her tighter" Schneider