Have 120+games

>have 120+games
>can pirate any game i want at will
>don't want to play any of them

time to kill myself

Have you tried playing games with a friend?

Games are horrible.

>friend

I know that feeling OP. PC gaming is so fucking mediocre nowadays.

was gonna kill myself last week. had the noose made and was looking for a secure place to hang it. Got a call from a girl I was seeing for a month a while back that very day, things didn't work out between us because she had to move for school, nothing went sour. She said she was 3 months pregnant and it's mine.

postponing for now, have no reason to suspect she is lying about it being mine. Will get a test regardless, after birth, if it is mine, I will not end my life.

Sorry user.

iktf

I'm the same with movies or music. I horde a bunch of shit I think I'll like but I don't actually watch/listen/play anything unless someone recommends it to me.

Hello mobatards

Get out of the house hang out with your friends

If you don't have friends then hang with your cousins

Play a game you have fond memories of playing years ago but didn't finish.

it's like i have to choose between dogshit indie games or triple a turdnugget games, or just give in and play meme early access games

I've just been playing Anno 1404 all day because I literally cannot think of anything else. Maybe i'll play Nostalrius, comes out in 2 weeks again right? Will just get taken down again probably tho

desu i played like 1700 hours of dota 2 but then quit cold turkey and not played in months

moba's are gay

my cousins live far away and i don't interact with them i spend 99% of my time in my room

>Be a spic
>All relatives are backstabbing assholes
Out of the question.

where do you live el spicco?

I don't speak the wetback language of my ancestors and I reside in Massachusetts.

Go for a walk dude, do fucking anything but video games

then what relevance does being a spic have? are they not just americans?

Same. I have like 5k games played, but when I think of all the lows and suffering I had to endure, I'd be content not playing the game ever again.

Stop playing video games for awhile.
Play something short and enjoyable, like most good gen3-gen6 video game.

I suppose you make a point but I'm still a spic thus they still act like spics. I'd say they are worst then Americans.

Being spanish fucking sucks

>avoid games with no ending like simulators and multiplayer games
>keep library small, like 2-5 games while focusing on genre variety
>do not download any new games before finishing the ones you have
>do not listen to the nostalgic voice that tells you to download that one game you already beat a bunch of times again
>do not be afraid of going retro once in a while

Wow, so hard

how about nooo

might crack out rez

Why not learn some self-control, and enjoy the best of both worlds instead?

if you had self control you wouldn't download a bunch of games like a retard, doing that helps with valuing the ones you currently have and motivating you to beat them

At least you're not black

;_;

>have 120+games
>can pirate any game i want at will
>don't want to play any of them
Delete all games you don't have physical copy of.
Now count your games again.
How many?

The 5 games I owned on my old Xbox.

Wew.

>ablo abloo how come all games these days suck!
>proceeds to mention anno and Nostalrus

anno 1404 was released 2009

wow was released like 2006 when i played it

I just hit that there a few days ago
It isn't just games either. Literally everything feels boring now. TV, books, shitposting. It came out of nowhere too. fuck this

Have you tried drugs?

Works for me

>christian
>can't do drugs or i burn in hell

>owned a total of five video games
>doesn't play video games anymore
Conclusion: You tried gaming and quit. But let's put the jokes aside.

You have to commit to gaming by putting effort into getting good games. The human brain needs physical assets for that. A list on your screen is just that: a list on your screen, it's worthless. Easy piracy and virtual "sales" are making the matter worse.

Hunting down a physical copy of a rare classic does wonders for your motivation to actually enjoy it. Think about this.