What's Sup Forums's thoughts on DooM number one & number two

What's Sup Forums's thoughts on DooM number one & number two

Brutal Doom is okay. I doubt I'll ever play the originals that don't even have vertical camera movement.

Son, you have a problem.

Has anyone played Brutal Doom 64

He is right you know. this can't be one of those threads we have every day like Bob Page posting. Take it to the general in /vr/. It's like trying to run a Real Lives game every day, it's best in moderation.

Doom 1 and 2 are the best Dooms

Go home Mark, and why the fuck did you make the lights as FUCKING MONSTERS!?

Did you never pick up the goggles and realize, "wow, this is fucking awful?"

How about those same lights clipping through the ceiling?

How about the more code you stole where someone straight up provided proof it's their code?

How about your shitty archvile replacement that's someone else's cerberus but with a shitty two fireball shot?

How about the other custom monster that looks like you took a "revenant" and covered it in shit?

Why did you add in so many fucking mp3s?

WHY!?

the revenant is actually stolen from Blood

Fuck you, these threads are getting ridiculous.

/doom/ won't put up with his shit either.

Play Doom 64 EX for a better overall experience.

I love them to bits, though I heavily prefer Doom 1 to the sequel.

I got nightmates because of this, literally the game DOOM 3 wants to be.

It's canonically Doom 3 now, so don't worry.

Did Doom 3 get retconned out of existence? I heard Doom 64 is considered the prequel to D44M now.

i know that's why i said it

>D64 ends with Doomguy staying in hell
>DOOM 2016 starts with him getting rescued from hell

Doom 64 is the Prequel to Doom 4, but the former game is a follow up to Doom 1\2.

Ah ok good to see them acknowledge it Doom 64 was always a great game that was unfortunately locked behind a console until recently.

Post some Doom wads

>TFW the IWADS link from dropbox is dead

Well, better use a different source, just saying.

Still waiting for v.8

Played through them both recently for the first time and they were fun as fuck. Is Final Doom any good or is it badly designed, frustrating shit?

How much did you enjoy Thy Flesh Consumed, that will answer your question

Is that ambient occlusion? New GZDoom feature?

timeless classic

fun and extremely fluid gameplay, even more so today

aesthetics that, despite being primitive, are still visually pleasant

insane replayability value and great difficulty balance

I don't know don't you remember the responses from the same thread you made yesterday? And the before that as well.

Pretty alright, but HeXen is better

It was alright, if not a little bit inconsistent. Don't think I enjoyed it as much as Shores of Hell or Inferno though.

Doom 64 a best

Heretic is pretty cool, some enemies can feel a bit bullet sponge-y

HeXen 'Another door has opened somewhere' is great when you know what you're doing and the sense of discover is rewarding. Lack of weapons hurts it.

Haven't played HeXen 2 or Heretic 2, but the latter looks like some weird ass WRPG.

>Lack of weapons hurts it
It makes up for it in creativity.

>Haven't played HeXen 2 or Heretic 2, but the latter looks like some weird ass WRPG.
Hexen 2 isn't as good as the first for various reasons but still worth playing and Heretic 2 is really good but it plays like Jedi Outcast/Academy instead of, well, an FPS.