What's wrong with playing on easy mode? I have a job and can't spend 10 hours a day trying to kill a boss

What's wrong with playing on easy mode? I have a job and can't spend 10 hours a day trying to kill a boss.

Shit bait kill yourself

Nothing. playing on hard/expert is stupid im not playing video games to be reminded of work

>can't rise to a challenge

you're a mediocre jobber at work too, eh?

>an easy mode description that doesn't shame you for playing on easy

What a crock of shit. Wanting to play on easy mode should be a sign that you should probably be playing something more your speed like Candy Crush.

What's the "small" penalty for dying?

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT

but breezing through a game is boring as fuck to me. id rather enjoy some form of challenge on a standard aaa release so it isnt so mind numbing

Nothing wrong with easy mode. Just don't join discussions or try to discuss the difficulty of the game, because you basically didn't play the game.

Basically, it's fine if it's something you want to experience for yourself, it's not fine if you do it with the intent of discussing with others about the gameplay, because it will vary greatly from your experience.

This was posted 6 hours ago on /r/gaming. 6000 upboats.

Nothing wrong with it, just don't think your opinion on the game matters until you've done atleast the default difficulty.

>2016
>not playing on the hardest difficulty on your first playthrough
Absolutely disgusting

Thats why they are there.
Why do you feel the need to defend this choice though?
You don't need to proclaim it.

How come at the end of the hard day of work - you instead of playing something on easy, make thinly veiled shitposting threads on Sup Forums?

I see a lot more wrong with that you attention seeking fuck.

I know it's supposed to be a bait thread but I agree with OP. I play on harder difficulties, but it's not like other people using easier difficulty settings is able to ruin my experience somehow. Especially when it's an easy to code easy mode where it's just X% damage, X% loot stuff, it's not like the devs are wasting time rebalancing the game for the easier mode.

You want to play on easy? Go for it. Have fun.

>Fg5s03a.png
>>>/reddit/

that's to be expected

only self loathing reddit cucks and women would need to try this hard to justify their choice of difficulty in a single player game. who the fuck is going to know what difficulty you play on anyway

If you need 10 hours to kill a boss, you're deficient in fucking sense, not time.

If a game dosent challenge me I get bored really fast, even if the story is interesting. Easy mode might as well not exist desu.

Now I don't want to make any accusations or implications but how do you guys know these things?

Honestly it sounds kind of mocking

imgur filename. reddit doesn't support attachments like Sup Forums

because it means you're a fucking casual. but that's okay. Sup Forums is filled with them now and you won't get berated for sucking at video games anymore.

fuck off and die

>he coasts through life with zero passion for anything because that would be too hard
lmaoing @ ur life

But wouldn't you have to browse that site to know this?
:))))))))))))))))))))

We don't give a fuck what difficulty you play on, nor should you care what we think. If you want to play on pleb mode go for it.

i've been there a few times. we all have. denying that is like denying you jerk off

It's fucking boring, man.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a casual normie.

if you want to turn off your brain and just want to mindlessly do whatever play a moba or watch TV

This is like something written by an SJW on twitter.

I'm definitely pirating this cuck game. Wolfenstein New Order did it right.

Go watch a movie , ultimate easy mode

I wish more games mocked people. Difficulty selection, enemies mocking you when you die, the game itself mocking you when you die, mocking you if you use cheats, etc.

Is it possible in the era of safe spaces and trigger warnings?

How can you feel like a "goddamn superhero" when you're not accomplishing anything challenging or overcoming difficulties?

I went back to this after the update ad they fucked it up big time

A for attendance mentality of murriclaps and sjws. There is no better feeling than killing the boss you've been stuck on for 15-30 mins

>What's wrong with playing on easy mode?
Nothing. But don't make the mistake of thinking your opinion about a game matters if you played it in easy mode and only experienced an easier, watered-down version of the gameplay as a result.

Progression in a GAME entails overcoming challenges. If you just want to relax without putting forth effort, watch a movie.

Why not watch a youtube playthrough at 2x speed? I mean who has the time and who needs the frustration of actually playing games?