So this is what it's like when worlds collide

So this is what it's like when worlds collide.

ARE YOU READY TO GO

why is pissed pablo so happy to see her for once?

Who is this guy again? Can't remember his name

i love Sup Forums threads

Almost forgot

inb4
>lel what's his name again XD

His name is Joe Vargas (born July 18, 1984 [age 32]), or just simply "Angry Joe" is a gamer and a reviewer who upload videos since 2008. His YouTube channel is called AngryJoeShow.

Each one of them certainly has enough mass gained to be called a world.

Cause his gf left him

The money grabbing swede?

>trusting wikipedia

Did he fuck her?

7 PESOS

When Sup Forums meets Sup Forums.

>she's taller and has broader shoulders

l m a o

Sis he get fired?

post source or fake.

I just realised something. Is that guy a kid or just a really short dude

kek

She looks really weird in this video, and I don't mean fat. It's like somebody downloaded himself in her body in the last minute and hasn't got the hang of it yet, like proper weird

Clearly a high school kid working valet as a shitty part time job

Girl looks a bit like pic related

How does Sup Forums feel about Hollywood moving over to a medium Sup Forums is ore familiar with?

A good consumer remembers at least 40 celebrity names. Do you?

He deleted the post on his twiiter

Her body sure as hell doesn't.

Only middle aged women and products of single moms remember the names of actors. No one else cares.

why does she dress so trashy?

not even close m8.

So is Chloe a meme or something? Why is her frame so big? Gains?

thats what puberty does to you user, you too will turn gangly and uncomfortable someday

>Alienware ad
>Broforce

This doesn't even make sense. Why would you buy Alienware hardware for Broforce?

>two has-beens with fat bodies collide

>you will never have Chloe's physique

CUNNY

She deadlifts to beat up nerds like you.

my fucking DICK

broforce cant even run on ps4 properly

I only know that one guy from the Titanic, but fuck if I even remember his name.
They all look like faggots anyways.

who is this

mate this is oooold news its called puberty, she finally got her last growth spurt

kek

She fucking wishes. Now give me sirve or I'm gonna rape you.

oh I hope she does

This tbqh

>that mini pedro on that 6flags bus

that because its a terribly un-optimized indie game... not because it have anything good

that's a shoop right?

тaтьянa кoтoвa гoлaя

Does she do roids?

Is that Robert Downey Jr in the blue suit?

How do I get shoulders like hers?

unfortuantely not

fixed

Yeah, Pedro was shooped in

Tatiana Kotova

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

sure thing

she looks like shrek

rollerino

YOU SON OF A BITCH
IT'S TOO EARLY
MY FUCKING DICK
NAME PLEASE

e-celeb thread?

What did everyone think of the jontron Halloween episode?

may as well

Nigga I'm 32 and that bitch still looks like she had no idea how to control her appendages

lemme go

He sucks.

>that one guy from the Titanic
kek this guy?

STOP

rolling

fuck you spam system

Oh shit, Big Vito came back?

ugly girl and douchie dude

yeah totally something I want to watch

Haven't even watched it. Is it any good or is Jontron's steadfast decline continuing?

Imagine being Pablo in that picture and having to be all like "damn, Chloe Moretz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old latina in Chloe's dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that mexican kid and not only open that door while Chloe Grace Moretz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her nipple piercings and cameltoe, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly slogs out of her car. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE GRACE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Mexico. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit sweatpants, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there, open her car door, and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. And then she calls for another door to open, and you know you could kill every single person in this driveway before her security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking mexican kid. You're not going to lose your future chauffeur career over this. Just bear it. Cringe your face and bear it.

what's his name again?

you don't remember Spacey?
the guy from Call of Duty?

Yo thats a good aesthetic.

WHAT IS IT REALLY THAT'S GOING ON HERE?

Oh man, I remember when this was called "get"

If I wash off that makeup, would you die?

Even without a shoop, her body is horrendous

Dick Von Dyke :^)

Rolliningo

I haven't played CoD since WaW.

Dang it!

Eh. I think y'all have kinda high standards. I think it looks pretty alright if your into muscular builds.

best meme

GO go go

Hollywood orgies must be so great.

Now check them quads out

Bro. Shes like a linebacker

I don't care what you guys say, I think she's hot. Fuck you.