Rolling Hank

>rolling Hank
>trying to farm propane but being harrassed by a Dale
>keeps spamming shi-shaw so I can't hit the fucker
>Finally catch him with passionate sell (ty Salesmanship spec)
>he pocket sands me no big deal
>think I'm going to win...
>a Bobby uncloacks
>Female Self Defense
>Pocket Sand
>Pocket Sand
>"Bwah"
Fuck this pocket sand is STILL broken the stacks have been OP since they buffed pocket capacity anyone else got some good Hank builds to counter that shit?

You gotta use Hank's old truck as your mount, user. Everyone upgrades to the F-250 because of the bigger engine and cargo capacity, but nobody bothers to test the Ranger in the higher levels so nobody discovers the massive hidden defense bonuses. You'll never need that much cargo capacity anyways.

I went back to the Ranger and I haven't had to worry about a Dale in months. The only thing is that Boomhauers will destroy you in the quarter mile every time, but Boomhauer players never bother anyone that doesn't start shit with them in the first place so it doesn't matter.

I refuse to pay for that shit, I think I'm just going to rage-Khan until I get a vehicle drop or at least lvl the lawnmower

When has the Ford ever done Hank good?

Before Dale betrayed him in King Of The Hill 3: Return of the King he said told Hank Fords suck.

Seriously Fords have the worst stats.

Oh boy. THIS thread again.
I'll wrap it up.
>x goes nerfed
>NOW I can't use Y boohoo
>le pocket sands XD
>MUH PURSE :o

And then the Ed Edd n Eddy niggers show up. YEE HAW.

>paying for the Ranger with real money
>he doesn't know about the free vehicle drop you get for completing the Propane For Christmas quest without having to call in out-of-town CDL drivers

xd we did it reddit xddd
am I fitting in yet guise xd ?

Looks like we got some family guy online fags

Dale drives a goddamn Dodge Caravan. He doesn't even have RWD. He can't talk.

> (ty Salesmanship spec)

Found your problem. Should've specced into Propane Accessories if you don't want to be a bitch.

sounds like someone got shut down by a Jonny one too many times LOL

I went as Hank HIll for Halloween.

Easy costume and it was a huge hit, just giving you guys a heads up.

Thanks, I wish you'd told me sooner I went as peggy and couldn't pull any pussy for some reason I knew I'd erred

>Not playing a superior game with a superior character
step it up boys
Jimmy is the future

how did you deal with hanks lack of ass?

Same but Dale

>spec Mr.Big on hank
>demoralizes all dales
>sweep up nicely
just got in fast before he redeems himself.

You have to spec as Angry Hank. The fear aura prevents Dales from using Pocket Sand. Yeah, that build is pretty weak overall, but it shuts down almost all Dales hard.

Hitler's canoe mount is the best

I don't like these threads but they're more vidya than a lot of shit on here and they're also not cancerous and filled with shit posting. If only others could take the example.

>complaining about these threads

They keep the redditors nice and happy and out of real threads. Let the babies have their bottle.