>searches for Owlboy
>no threads

Show this game some love

Other urls found in this thread:

1337x.to/torrent/1864279/Owlboy-Collectors-Edition-GOG/
twitter.com/mahoone?lang=ja
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

I don't know anything about this game, but that pixel art is absolutely stunning. How's the gameplay?

Pretty solid. It's more of a 2D Adventure, not a 2D platformer. You can't attack with Owlboy (well, you can technically dash through your opponent in order to stun him, but it deals no damage) but you need a "friend" to grab and shoot with.

It's pretty cool.

Looks like furry shit

After seeing this game for years in pixel art threads, its cool that its finally out.
I was expecting nothing more than pretty graphics, but the music is great and it plays nicely.
Just a question, but do you guys use keyboard and mouse or a controller? I'm using a DS3 myself and my only complain is the heavy use of the triggers, since the DS3's triggers are garbage.

The pixel art is fucking insane.

I'm only a few hours in but so far it's very "Zelda" like, it seems to focus more on dungeon puzzles than combat though there's a little combat too. You start as a mute kid in a town full of quirky dudes much like a Zelda game, and go from there.

I've been to two dungeons with similar puzzles, like it introduces a new concept like being able to drag a cloud around and squeezing it to make water, and then it gives you several puzzles using the cloud with increasing difficulty until you're done. Very good pace so far, you can tell a lot of love has been put into it. I'll definitely keep playing for at least another dungeon or two if just to see the pixel art.

your mom's pussy qualifies as furry

owls dont have fur silly

I use an xbox elite controller and it works fine mostly, though swapping companions while firing non-stop at the same time as you need to pick up said companion as he falls down can be a bit much during hectic battles.

Is it just me or is the game too linear? Sure there's some side shit to explore but the game is pretty railroaded. I don't know why but I was under the impression the game was gonna be huge.

Too much time has passed for the duke nukem forever of indie games to ever live up to the hype, may it burn in piss.

Just keep playing. I beat the game in one long sitting today, and I feel very good.

How long is it?

Who cares if an indie team takes their time and make something actually worthwhile? The result is fucking amazing. It'll be a close tie between this and HLD for indie goats this year.

Have you beat it? I'm not very far in and it's super linear, but these kinds of games always start linear. Zelda games make you play 3 dungeons before it lets you into an open world. I don't know how this one works because I'm not that far.

There were a 1000 indies released this year
Most of them got jackshit worth of attention

Why should I give this one?

what's HLD

>yet another indie sidescroller

No demand, and yet the supply is endless, its hard to even give the slightest fart about a new one, much less to give an actual shit about it

>tumblr nose
>stunning

Shouldn't you be having a little sob instead of marketing on Sup Forums you limp-wristed numale game designer?

>HLD

My nigga. Have you played CrossCode? It's another one I'm a big fan of.

Post the Mega link

>game costs $2.50 per hour of average gameplay with better than average visuals

Nah.

About 10 hours for a no-lollygagging first playthrough, maybe less if you're a power gamer, more if you're thorough and like to savour le experience.

I'm at the Floating Continent dungeon now, the game opened up a bit more after the initial hours but it still feels rather small. The world seems really large and the game has that big adventure feel to it but it still feels pretty small, and from what I gather there's not an awful lot of content either.

Hyper Light Drifter

out in full force again? stick your shitty vidya up your ass

can't be fucked with pixelshit any more fampai

I hate how much this term gets thrown around, but this really does feel like a shill thread.

>Pricing your indieshit at $20
It's like you want low sales.

> pedophile game

no thanks

sauce

OP here

Trust me this isn't shilling. I have nothing to do with the devs. This game is just fucking good and Sup Forums should talk about it.

It's a beak, user.
The character is an owl.

i wonder how (You) know about it

>thought this game was $10
>I was looking at the soundtrack price
>game is $25

nigga

Sure. Don't worry I believe you, I'm also a random anonymous poster and this game is GOAT!! Well worth full price bros, buy it now!!!

>tumblr nose
Fcking droppped

Also they crearly spent all the time doing the sprites so the gameplay is shit

does this have a GOG version? no fucking way i'ma pay 25 bux for some no name indie shit

understandable. i dont know if this is being shilled though more than its just being talked about. Sup Forums has always latched on to polished indie games and games that have been being developed for a long time

Oh look another AAA shill

Fuck off, go play your Witcher 3 or Overwatch or whatever you retards play

>you will never be able to discuss an indie game on Sup Forums again without redditors screaming SHILL SHILL XDDD

>You can't attack with Owlboy

I had a feeling it was one of these types of games. What is up with these fucking gay ass indie games with some backwards ass approach to traditional 2d platforming and 2d action game combat and controls.

I just want some new indies with some decent art and tight controls without TONS of "flashy" screen shake and screen flash.

Yeah just head over to a trusted torrent site and get your gog rip of you're a poorfag

What a pathetic attempt at a deflection. Hope your pixelshit game bombs you pathetic excuse for a "man".

>shits on indie game
>doesnt even know how to find free games

lol

if it aint shilling post the mega link
do it, faggot

Shill this indie garbage somewhere else.

Reddit is awful but it's here to stay.

>200 threads on Sup Forums
>pick one just to post "i hate games that don't have long boring cutscenes"

>game no one knew about releases
>suddenly someone keeps trying to post the same thread with the same picture every couple of hours

Hmmmmmmmm.....

You attack just not with your character. you carry a character and aim like a twin stick

But the only good games are indie garbage. 99% of indie games are unplayable shit and 1% are okay.

100% of AAA games are unplayable shit.

Don't know about mega but here's a torrent link 1337x.to/torrent/1864279/Owlboy-Collectors-Edition-GOG/

No thanks, OP, I already have Knytt Stories and Cave Story. It's really all the pretentious 2D sidescrolling I need.

twitter.com/mahoone?lang=ja

>game releases
>people start to play it
>threads are made
>FUCKING SHILLS WHO IS MAKING THESE THREADS

Whats not backwards about that? Especially since reading around I hear you can drop the carried character. Now that is something.

>1337x,to

is this the new KAT?

sounds worse than it is. its really not a problem. less so after you get your first dungeon item

who would buy this generic pixelshit #5467389

jesus fucking christ what is happening, the thread is only 60 posts in and there are more posts yelling SHILL SHILL than actually ""shilling"" for the game

what exactly do you have against people talking about a video game that just released?

Fine, Ill pirate it

Go big or go home.

You can attack anytime you want by "teleporting" your gun character to you so you're never helpless and can always fire. You can drop him off to act as a weight in puzzles or pick up another puzzle piece.

It's fine.

stfu shill

not that guy, but I hope this game bombs as well

> WE RELEASED A GAME MHEEEEHHH SO MUCH TEARSSSSSSSSSSS
> MUH 10 YEARS IN DEVELOPMENT FOR A $20 GAME

No, those would be good indie games. This is indie garbage, and yet another uninspired 2D pixels side-scroller with de-emphasized combat and awful "exploration". I mean, why should anyone play this over Shantae or Shovel Knight? Or even fucking Cave Story?

Pretty much

There have been literally no threads or mentions about this game for days. How come now that it releases, people suddenly pretend like it's a huge deal?

BEGGING you to turn 18

>people actually talking about a video game on release day
>Sup Forums says nope, no video game discussion today, instead have some tired reddit memes
>le shillerino xD

it's the new FBI honeypot

>im quoted
>shill is nowhere to be found in my post

falseflagging if I ever saw one

>game no one knew about
Bruh people have been waiting on this game since the first demo dropped like 7 years ago or some shit

Stop trying to fit in you insufferable faggot.
This isn't Sup Forums so your tradcon "nu-male" bullshit doesn't have any meaning here.

>Giving some love to a FURRY game
>Ever
OP is a fag!

Why so much for such a small game?

>start playing the game
>wow this is really pretty, the area and zone is beautiful and the character looks really cool and determined
>oh i guess this is the tutorial, i wonder how awesome my character is!

>LITERALLY A NU-OWL BETA KEK FAGGOT
>HE CANT TALK, THATS IT, THE ONLY "DISABILITY" HE HAS IS THAT HE'S MUTE
>YEARS OF LIVING WITH A FUCKING EXTREMIST OWL CULT-RACE WOULD MEAN HE'S HARDENED OR TOUGH OR HAS HAD TO FIGHT DARWIN'S LAW USING FORCE AND EFFORT

>OH WAIT ITS AN INDIE GAME
>THAT MEANS EVERYONE ELSE IS MORE PRIVILEGED, HE CANT EVEN STAND UP FOR HIMSELF AND HIS FAGGOT ASS SPINE IS MADE OUT OF FUCKING BUTTER
>EVERYONE SAYING HE'S SHIT, HE CANT FLY FOR FUCK, TRIPPING ON SHIT, A COMPLETE WASTE OF SPACE
>THIS IS YOUR MAIN CHARACTER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, COMB YOUR PINK BEARDS AND GET READY FOR A WILD RIDE TO SAN FRANCISCO

why do indie devs have to fucking project themselves into every one of these kindergarden art projects

>owlboy

furry/scalie/feathry shit
penn.png

If the game is good who gives a shit how lame the developers are.

This is nu-Sup Forums

stupid animeposter

>the character looks really cool and determined
Fuck off, Undertale faggot.

you know it released yesterday right?

>literally going on twitter to find shit to get triggered over

You crazy kids and your nu-maleism

So why don't YOU create an indie game and make mad dosh like Minecraft, Undertale, Gone Home etc? hate on them all you want, their creators are rich while you're a basement dwelling neet living at your parents house at 28 yo

This sounds like something a shill would say

Who knows.
Download it from the mega link instead and pay for it later if you feel it's worth the money.

Fuck off and come back when you are remotely close to being 18, you fucking clown.
>why do indie devs have to fucking project themselves
Jesus fucking christ, when was the last time you read or watched something that wasn't a youtube video or a post on Sup Forums?

Thanks, famalam

>If the game is good who gives a shit how lame the developers are.

That's funny.

It's bigger and longer than most 60$ games

someone here is a salty boy :^)

That's funny why? Fez looked boring as fuck and Phil Fish is an idiot. If Fez looked amazing I wouldn't be against playing it.

Same with this. That photo of the dev crying on twitter is stupid but I'm not going to ignore everything interesting I saw about owlboy because of it.

Fez isn't very good though

I heard it was 10 hours long

it's yet another pixelshit on top of the literal mountains of indie pixelshit releasing daily

why should anybody care at all

why do men crying get you so triggered? If you spent 10 years working on something im sure you would be proud of it too

mega:///#!vgVnwb5a!9TtxEaAJo8EdOi-9JhQY_L_ziQeV3LEoam0Vz2c7VcE

KILL YOURSELFS XD

hm