ITT: games forgotten by time

>ITT: games forgotten by time

Doesn't matter if they're good or bad, just post games that left no legacy whatsoever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yklXwxjLCew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've never heard anyone mention this game. I almost bought it when it came out, but a Gamestop employee told me it sucked and that I shouldn't waste my money on it.

FUCKING HONEST GAMESTOP

This game was great and the soundtrack was great.

I bought this game because it was the cheapest way to get a 2 disc PS2 case.

>tfw no one ever actually won the money because the contest was cancelled

I'm playing it right now. It's actually pretty okay.

>getting up
>bad

It's not a great game but it's a solid beat em up with a pretty gud soundtrack

I wouldn't say Getting Up is super forgotten

Horrible.

I remember playing the Demo for total overdose all the time at my local gamestore.
They had it in the xbox for like, 2 years after the game came out.

?

It's like pottery.

Not bad, actually

Haha, anyone remember this? I bet you don't! Haha! It's funny, because the game is called "Remember Me", which is the last thing anyone does! hahahaha

I remember that being one of the first dreamcast games released.

Thanks for the overdose, doc

no one understood it

Nigga I remember Shinobido. It sort of helped satisfy my Tenchu craving.

in gameplay footage, he looks like pepsiman

TECHNICALLY that was part of the Cool Borders series so it does have some kind of legacy. For some reason the game got a different title in each region

Actually played the demo and enjoyed it quite a bit. Bought the full game a few months after release only to find nobody on it. Was still good though.

EA should have treated Syndicate the same way T2 handled bringing back X-Com. Do the mandatory FPS reboot that no one really wants (The Bureau: XCOM Declassified) but still have a proper sequel to the classic games (Enemy Unknown).

Fuckin tenchu! Man I remember being in like middle school and just couldn't wait to get home and fuck up people. Fucking tenchu.

I like ninja stealth action games to death, and actually Shinobido is all-time favourite to me. Tenchu had always some kind of arcade gameplay, with limited actions, when Shinobido has ragdoll physics, tons of stealth kill variations, dynamic yet clever gameplay. Its like chess of stealth videogames, where you must use your brain to make a move for your figure. However, Tenchu has better graphics and story, its more story-telling game than Shinobido, which has cryptic atmosphere and story like souls games. Still, the series is not totally forgotten, and got sequel on vita. Sony still keeping this title for starter games on new consoles, like Ridge Racer, but I think we dont see a new Shinobido for home console anymore. The fate of Tenchu is in FronSoftware hands now i guess.

>tfw Sunset Overdrive ripped this game off

It had legacy though sega eye toy

This isn't forgotten by far. It's actually pretty great. People were very hung up on just how much of a shift in direction it was and the whole "you can't actually" die thing but the art direction is gorgeous and the platforming is pretty good too.
Dialogue isn't half bad either, it's a good game.

Holy SHIT I forgot completely about this game but when I saw the cover the memories came flooding back. I remember it was a pretty good game also

I think I actually had this and completed it but literally don't remember a single thing about it

i played this all the time but nobody remembers it

Coolboarders 4 was my jam as a kid, but SSX kinda made them irrelevant

Played this game last year. So fucking great.

that theme song tho
youtube.com/watch?v=yklXwxjLCew

I remember this game, solely because I'm an autist who remembers every game I've ever come across somewhere. Never even played it, just remember reading an article about it in Electronic Gaming Monthly and then a review in a later issue.

>SPICY MOVE!

the only reason I know about this is because of the mystery box episode.

I remember this being breddy gud, does it hold up?

Is that a xiv reference?

>spicy move!
el sonidito reference?

I barely remember anything about it myself other than getting it from the bargain bin at a fucking Ross Dress for Less of all places.

Fun weapons desu

Toxic Grind was dank as fuck, I also remember a game where you jump through glass hoops on a motorbike and I cant remember it for the life of me.

Can someone explain this new anti Jojo/xiv meme to me? Did I miss a thread?

>bought this
>has to load between each street
>never played again

X-play complained about the panty shots in this game and I've wanted to play it ever since. Still haven't gotten around to it.

autists don't like it when people like something they don't like so they try to make it a meme

This game was great.
The soundtrack was god tier

One of the better licensed games out there

You guys did remember it though?

I fucking loved this game. Solid GTA style game.

I remember this game.

I want to play this game but never played it.

Great game. I wish the ninja revealed her chest in game like the cover though.

Too bad Xplay was SJWing all over the place. This game is really good, I liked playing it. They really need to make this game compatible with Xbox One and newer platforms.

I remember the few days after this game released
>too much bloom
>Sup Forums finds a fix to bloom
>only works during sprint
>game is insane bland without bloom
>don't actually have to use special abilities

>halo killer

You literally cannot play it now
Physical disc copies are useless now

Chili Con Carnage is one of the best PSP games.
This came out around the same time has Midnight Ops and I always get the two mixed.
SEGA should make a not shit PC port of this.
Halo Killer #201253
Played and it was boring has shit, the drug thingy just made the screen piss yellow.

Rockstar still slings shit at that franchise so if nothing else, it really bootyblasted Dan or one of the execs.

This game was nice

I had that game. It sucked.

I remember that ass

Rebranded as Sleeping Dogs

I'll have to move it up in my backlog. Is the combat tight and is there any paticularly boner inducing moments?

I only remember this game because it was on the cover and the main feature of one issue of OXM

Also, you are not allowed to sell pic related
Maybe it has a legacy of an infamous development

This game fucking sucked. Only the soundtrack were ever okay.

Generic as fuck otherwise and it didn't execute anything particularly well.

>halo killer
more like battlefront 3 killer
more like timesplitters 3 killer
more like free radical killer ;_;

and now its dead

Here is the most recent entry into forgotten games with zero legacy

>not allowed to sell it
>gamestop employees must destroy physical discs on site
>will never be backwards compatible
mine is scratched to shit, but still plays. Going to keep it until i get another 360 some day.

It's because silicon knights sued the fuck outta epic games because they didn't give them a fully functional unreal 3 version. So they had to stop selling any unreal engine game they developed

Player Name : CARNIVAL

This

>Splash Damage was sold for $150 Million in July of 2016
All of my keks

Whatever happened to that SD MMO?

Oh I know the story behind that, it's just insane to me that there is a game out there that is not allowed to be sold
Stuff like this is crazy to me
Doesn't it really make you think?

i liked the aesthetic but this game is repetitive and overall boring. glad i got it for only $10

Triad Wars was shit and got shut down

I actually finished this. I only remember one bit where we fall of a building.

>BOOSH!!!

Alter Echo
Overlord