Hey Sup Forums, i just found out one of my WoW guildies is a 16 year old MTF tranny...

Hey Sup Forums, i just found out one of my WoW guildies is a 16 year old MTF tranny. It's totally not a phase and he has life figured out. How do trigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_Jazz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

let everyone shit post and then link him the archive.

>WoW in 2016
Neck yourself

>cutting off your wiener before you can drive

thats bullshit but I believe it

why fuck up his life even more?

>underage tranny
Is that even legal
It can't be allowed

Ask him if he'll change spec to healer to accommodate his new gender.

>playing WoW
I dunno man ask facebook or Sup Forums

I don't know OP. Stick to the classics. Call zher a faggot.

>Playing WoW
>With a shit reaction picture

Dont know why you're acting all high and mighty. How can we tell you aint his bitch? You seem to fit the bill.

Sounds like you're already pretty triggered. I would expect nothing less from someone who shit posts and plays WOW in 2016.

Tell him he's mentally ill and will probably be found hanging from a rope in a few years after the regret sets in from realizing he has a multilated penis that will never function again.

>plays WOW in 2016
>CURRENT YEAR FAGGOT

wew lad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_Jazz

Well, the artificial hormones and such are basically carcinogenic, so they'll probably be dead by 40.

However, if they've started full-blown HRT before puberty ended for them, their bone structure isn't fully set, so they have a chance of ending up full-blown QT trap status. Pic related.

They'll be crazy emotionally unstable, so it should be simple as fuck to get them attached to you (just be kinda nice) and they'll let you fuck them silly. Not like you're going to get action any other way.

>the US allows you to have someone cut off your dick before you can even buy alcohol

fuck his boipussy

Here what you do:

>Flirt heavily for the next two years
>When she turns 18 ask her out on a date
>Eventually get married
>Adopt and raise kids
>Live happily together until you're both elderly
>On your deathbed whisper, "haha just kidding fag."

>Pic related.

Thats a corset and a ton of photoshop.

sauce pls

>How do trigger?

why dont you fuck it instead?

I would do terrible things to him.

>WoW
>Overwatch
Please fucking kill yourself.

The only one being a stupid faggot here is you for playing the shittest MMO of all time. Smash your modem with a hammer for the good of all mankind you ignoramus fuck

>Instead of getting these people mental health treatment they encourage them to cut their dick off

Why does she look so manish tin this outfit?

Depending on the state, you can potentially buy a gun before you can legally drink a beer.

I know this firsthand, as I owned three guns before I turned 21. Now I have seven.

Who says they cut off their weiner?

Kek

Do they need permission from guardians first?

proof that she is a guy?

Thats how it is in PA, can join the military and buy a gun at 18 but can't drink till your 21. PA has the most ass backwards alcohol laws in the country though that have literally not changed since prohibition ended.

>t.triggered

Check his twitter. You'll see.

I just want to stomp his crotch and sit on his face while he's dressed as Mercy. That's all. Maybe put him in some wrestling holds. Nothing gay about that.

Just look at the face it's pretty obvious. Don't get me wrong I'd fuck his faggot ass but you can clearly tell when someone is a guy if you get a good look at their face or ass.

Last time I checked they do make you see a psychiatrist when you start to transition.

>t.faggot

you can slightly see it in his face
its slight though, but you can see that bit of male in it.

First, take off your name, dumb namefag
Second, you've just rephrased this comic, this is reddit-tier bullshit you doing here

chest is heavy from those tiny silicone ziplock baby implants?

fuck you

>16 year old
>Not a phase

>16 year old MTF tranny

I see it now looking at the 2nd photo posted. Yeah face is a give away

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_Jazz
>Jazz believes she chose to be a girl, but she finds out it was not the case, when she was still a boy she would wear dresses in private, revealing that without knowing or remembering, Jazz had always truly been a girl.[citation needed]

it should be the only kind that's legal, if they don't do it while they're young they'll end up lookin like monsters
then again I dunno if cutting of your dick should be legal

Usually is, they can look pretty decent but they will always have a subtle masculine look to their face. And they always ALWAYS have a man ass.

>trannies think they look like this

baka desu senpai

>The best looking Witch Mercy cosplay so far is a man

That must be devastating to all those other girls who worked hard on their costumes.

WHY DID PRETTY BOY HAVE TO DIE SO PRETTY!

also, aids kills him right? thats the homo killing one right?

>Second, you've just rephrased this comic, this is reddit-tier bullshit you doing here
Actually I'm paraphrasing a verse from the dead sea scrolls.

Why not, it's your dick.

>silicone
>not growing real breast even if they're small
casual
I'm just jealous of how good he looks

The lulz

Guys haven't lived with tits their whole life, I'm sure they'd notice the weight.

Everyone complains about trannies being able to make permanent decisions when they're underage, but if they don't they're going to look like an uggo man-in-a-dress that everyone makes fun of. You can't have it both ways. Either they're cute and you allow kids to have some agency, or you get visible freaks.

i don't understand, what is their endgoal with transitioning? why isn't it enough to just call yourself a faggot and be one? i cant understand these people, i want to just to avoid the pitfalls they go down though. if i was a faggot i would want to be the biggest guy in the gym, why wouldn't you want to keep your testosterone? why would you want to look like a twink?

>tfw realized trannies are pretty much nonexisting
>they also have fake titties
>ywn a good looking tranny
>some of them hate being touched in the benis
it's all about cute guys now

Yeah obviously not everyone is born with 10/10 genes and some people are going to be ugly no matter what, real girls included, trannies who got fixed before puberty included. But if they want good outcomes, they can't let testosterone disfigure them. Because it's irreversible.

Because they just want to have it easy like women, thats all.
Not have to work for anything while getting all the attentions.

we should just let kids do everything whenever they desire! drive a car at 5 years old! get married at 8 years old! what the fuck are you thinking? at teenage years they are especially confused, they don't know what they want, its called a phase. transitioning though wouldn't give them the option to go back