Witcher 3

Your axes are wrong.

>Time flows in reverse when your interest drops
Time should've been in the X axis.

>tfw my time is going down
hold me bros

life

No specific game, but I get these feelings when I play Tracer in Overwatch

>once your interest in the game passes a certain point you are suddenly launched backwards in time

I have no idea what game, but that sounds awesome.

skyrim

everyone's focusing so much on the switched axes that they didn't notice it doesn't say 'interest'

this

it doesnt say interest though. It says "Intrest"

exactly?

The Witcher 3
>get about 25 hours
>realize every single quest is follow the red trail and fight another fucking wraith or cockatrice recolor

Firefall
Path of Exile

And for some reason... Killing Floor 2...

How is xcom 2 guys?

>when your interest drops
Nigga, learn to read a graph.
As your "intrest" grows, time starts flowing backwards until it goes to before you even began playing, then it stops to a halt.

I wish there was a game that sent me back in time the more interested in it I got.

A game where time abruptly goes in reverse?

Dark Souls

That drop is when I get to Anor Londo

Devil Survivor 2

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

>function with a vertical line
>not mention spelling errors
>and switched axes

Videogames in general

Stop playing video games and go to school kids

>Game graf
I'm pretty sure OP is just pretending to be retarded, guys.

Thats is how you spell it in Europe though

Any RTS/4X/Civ builder where your armies/cities/economy get strong enough that all you have to do is wait for a victory since nobody else is even a threat.

Every single game I play. That feeling isn't normal?

"Time" should be on the X-axis and "'Intrest' in game" should be on the Y-axis.

According to your graph, once you've reacherd a certain interest in a game, time goes backwards and goes to a complete standstill

That's more like webm related

Shadow Warrior 2 after the nerfs that turned it into a grind fest

Chapter 5 of Bravely Default

>TFW you will never be so interested in a game that you travel back in time and then freeze time to enjoy it infinitely

Dan "The cervix wrecker" Schneider

I came to post this. I got the game on release, I was loving it, but I lost all motivation to keep playing it at this part. I lent it to a friend and haven't gotten it back yet.

XCOM 2

Life.

Is this american education?

a lot of them.

just recently it was xenoverse 1 and after finishing it and getting a lot of the skills i don't even want to play 2.

once i finish o&s i just to a quick run to artorias and manus and then start a new character.

fuck archives, fuck nito, fuck the kings, fuck seath and fuck the boring piece of shitty content that starts anor londo, but lucky for anor londo is that it looks nice even tho it has nothing to offer.

>when the game so shit you go back in time to prevent yourself from playing it

>interest keeps growing but there's suddenly no time

fuck

looks like Fahrenheit

Kill la Kill

This graph requires time travel

Can we all agree that this is true?

THOSE FUCKING AXES AGAIN

everything after disc 1

every
fucking
final fantasy
or
JRPG
game
Seriously I love JRPG games for about the first 10-20 hours then I never want to touch it again

lmao I know this is bait but this is pretty gr8

>fun and unfun on different axis
Heres your [yuo]

Holy shit I legit tried to understand this for a second.

>RPGs
>both unfun and fun at the same time
>WRPG
>unfun and time consuming
seems pretty accurate imo

every Civilization V game after flight discovery

>become so interested in a game you travel back in time so you can play it again for the first time
Hmm maybe dark souls.

BioShock up to Andrew Ryan's death.

TF2 for me.

>play it for a long ass time
>become mad decent at it
>realize that 97% of the people playing it are fucking retards
>I either carry the team every single time or we get stomped

Fuck the Meet your Match update tbqh.

Civ.

This.

I spent too much time exploring, which is quite boring since there is no world interaction at all.

Now I could only play it by rushing the main quest while skipping the cardboard world, which would be meh.

Wow what the fuck spoilers!

Every game

thank you,
Also, Darksiders 2, super boring in the long term.

sorry bro i deleted it for you

>after you reach a T amount of interest in a game, the time goes back and stops flowing

Overwach desu

FPBP. It hits you like a train. I was having a great time and then the thought crossed my mind that all this game was going to be was these same 5 missions recycled over and over again. Interest took a dive straigt after that.

what could it mean

Start with infinite interest in the the game from pre release hype, continue for a while with finite but constant interest and then have your interest slowly decrease as you realize time is moving backwards. It's no man's sky.

I'm currently playing through darksiders 2 and I'm feeling it. I just beat the guardian boss fight and this shit just seems like it's gonna be the same fucking thing for the whole game and it's a real downer.

Besiege when it stagnated.

Keep going through it, later on some cutscenes and characters and boss fights that can be pretty epic. Gameplay between each one of those does not hold up, tho. Gets super repititive.

For worst, the "deathinitive" edition is completely fucked up :/

Can you guess what game's "fun curve" I'm depicting?

You people shaming and "correcting" OP should get a grip.
OP is obviously talking about starting off with infitite hype for a game you've been wanting to play. By observing the game this hype collapses to a constant hype factor, immediately calculated by your proficient video game rating skills. Then, at some point, you try to get a friend interested in the game who has no hype whatsoever, who then, after your pushing through, finds himself enjoying the game exactly as much as you do. I assume OP means to say that you both keep enjoying the game, but that isn't specified here.

That's the version I'm playing I got it in some bundle. I haven't noticed any of the technical issues but I have no comparison of the 2 versions

For it was Red Orchestra, fired up Odessa with bots and deflated a bit.
Then I went mp and spend few years playing it daily with friends.

>Black Desert Online
After i setup the first housings and guys to work for me it just felt like a piece of shit.

FF XIV

whats her name v?

too bad fun has a cap

You can pierce the ceiling past FUN MAX. However, MAX++ is not depicted in my chart

Maybe if you're a faggot

By any chance, did you play the Wii U version?

I get the feeling it would be very comfy compared to other platforms. I'm just afraid it'll suffer like some of the other Wii U ports though

Either that, or your friend's interest keeps increasing at the rate last plotted in the graph, and OP is complaining about getting your buddy to play a multiplayer game with you, after which he quickly becomes astronomically more invested than you, and starts whooping your ass so hard that the game loses all fun for you.
That'd be Rocket League for me.

It is. Don't bother with it. I liked all of #1 but #2 is just boring

Played two times on PC. The original release, got bored after a few hours and left it there. But it worked smoothly.

Two months ago the Deathinitive edition on PC. Lots of performance issues, many crashes, many game breaking bugs, many memory issues (it would eventually crash after eating up all your ram), many random crashes.

dragon's dogma

game becomes insufferable after you try out every vocation and start doing regular BBI runs to grind for level 3 armor/weapons

everything leading up to that point was excellent though

Skyrim's first dragon.

That's right at the end of the game though isn't it

I finished the game yesterday, it was amazing in total. Slav magic.

But you are right it gets repetetive and uninteresting after a while, i had a bunch of side quests unfinished and i just finished the main quest instead because it was the most interesting

So you're saying you liked the game? Because if you're farming BBI that's pretty much the very end game unless you're an autist that wants to max their character level

Borderlands, after I started playing it.

like, at a point, I just said in my mind 'I'm not having fun', and boom, all interest gone.

>axes
Why are so many of you faggots misspelling axis?

Stardew Valley desu. I admire the effort put into it but I dumped 50 hours into it and now I'm done. I should jump back in to marry Penny though.

It is outlawed for Jews to type axis because the it gives power to the group that slaughtered them in the 40s.
Seems there are a lot of Jews who post here.