Unpopular Opinions Thread

I thought MGR was an incredibly mediocre and painfully short game with a retarded story and an awful soundtrack.

I think OP doesn't suck cock

>painfully short
It's generally agreed that it is short, but most people who like it appreciate it's replay value so don't mind this fact.

>retarded story
Understandable

>awful soundtrack
Your mother's a whore.

That's an unpopular opinion here? That game is like a bad parody

DMC2>DmC>DMC4>DMC3>DMC1

I thought MGR was better than every MGS game except for 3.

I think MGSV's story is genius and its detractors just don't understand its nuance because they're not used to metal gear being subtle for a change.

DOOM 2016 is a fucking snoozefest

Bayonetta sucks dick compared to DMC

i hate video games

>Unpopular opinion

>awful soundtrack

it fits the perfectly you nigger, that's the whole point

Silent hill downpour and shattered memories are the best games in tbe series. 1-3 are unplayable shit because of the camera

MGR is the best Metal Gear game.

RULES OF NATURE

So the point was to add a shitty and short soundtrack to a shitty and short game?

Platinum truly is genius. RUULLLES OF NAATUURREEE!!!!!

DOOM is completely unimpressive compared to most of the halo games

The inventory space in Remake/Remaster of RE1 is too limited.

>1-3 are unplayable shit because of the camera
Stop playing with the 3D control scheme, then.

I think the soundtrack of MGR is overrated

Games don't need to be hard to be fun.

FFV > IV and VI

>and an awful soundtrack.

agreed. it was annoying.

Galaxy 1 & 2 are garbage. They're the awkward transition point between 3D Mario (which 64 and Sunshine, to an extent, did well) and 2D in 3D (3D Land and World)

They fail both by having the 3D sections be significantly smaller in comparison to previous entries, pathetic linear rock excursions connected by what are essentially cutscene warps. Meanwhile the 2D suffers from the usual "it's just an obstacle course floating in nothing" which people crucify OTHER entries for doing while keeping the floaty space physics, resulting in sluggish 2D that makes NSMB seem more satisfying.

Galaxy's hub is boring. It's tiny and there's very little to interact with. Galaxy 2 goes full retard by going for a linear level select system similar to the 2D titles, except now every first star is mandatory and you have the LEAST amount of freedom possible. 2-3 "challenging" levels in each don't make up for the majority of both games holding your hand. The final bosses are Sunshine levels of lazy.

>painfully short game
Eh, neither here nor there
>retarded story
You're absolutely correct
>an awful soundtrack.
Your mother should have swallowed you!

g-g--g-g-git g-g-g-ud

BioShock Infinite, Mass Effect 3, MGS4 and V, and most Sonyshit like TLOU and Uncharted are all alright.

Well duh, the original trilogy are masterpieces with sequels that hit and miss in certain aspects.

that's not a very unpopular opinion