I am stuck at the beggining of Gran Pulse when you fight a robot that spaws other robots. What the fuck do i do?

I am stuck at the beggining of Gran Pulse when you fight a robot that spaws other robots. What the fuck do i do?

uninstall the game

Develop better tastes in video games.

Hi plebeian.

Imperil + sahz and vanille on magic offense obliterates everything if you build them to

Do you mean the shitter blocking the way in the mine cavern?

Either scoot around it before the fight(hard, but possible), or concentrate on it and get it staggered before it starts buffing its shitlings.

If that's too hard even before it buffs the adds, stay away from that area for now until you've gotten stronger, because you're not tough enough for it yet.

You gotta save cocoon bro

Looks like i am lost then.

It's the right way to go to progress the story, you just need to toughen up a bit before going there(if you can deal with the normal enemies before that point, level up on them - it's one of the prime locations for it. If they're too hard too, stay out of the mines for now and focus on the plains. Go to yaschas massif after awhile too.)

It's meant to be an annoying encounter, but if it's an utterly ball-busting one, the shit further in is going to wreck your asshole completely.

Thanks, but i don't think stats are the problem, i will try it with the other characters.

kill it

>I am stuck at the beggining of Gran Pulse when you fight a robot that spaws other robots.

Is that the guy with the weird "sleeves"?

Read a walkthrough instead.

Fpbp

Play another game because it only gets 'good' after 20 hours.
Don't waste your time.

He has just arrived at the "good" part. It's too late now. Too bad the game actually gets almost tolerable only 28 hours in. That would be the Dahaka bossfight.

That Hoplite/Phalanx encounter in mines was surprisingly hard, I didn't have to try any other fight so many times as I had to try that. I guess that I went there very underleveled, suppose that it's supposed to be some sort of a beef gate measuring if you are strong enough for the endgame that is waiting past there.

They are vulnerable to lightning.

Try to reach that battle with Odin Summon Ready.

Use buffs for the party and debuffs for the enemies. Vanille and Sahz/Hope should be a must for you.

Also the whole plains zone is perfect for grinding crystals for leveling up. The rest of the game is pretty hard compared to what you did till now so better get ready.

Its time

>The rest of the game is pretty hard compared to what you did till now so better get ready.
This. If you don't grind even a bit now, prepare to slog through boss fights with overly defensive paradigms with doom counter breathing down your neck like I did. And it sure wasn't fun.

first post best post