How did a genius that created Minecraft become a Sup Forumstard?

How did a genius that created Minecraft become a Sup Forumstard?

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1306239
vocabulary.com/dictionary/fascism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He browsed Sup Forums during a moment in Sup Forums's history that would set him down the path of being a Sup Forums user.

He has awakened.

maybe because smart people are better are pattern-recognition?

Holy shit hahahaha

Why is this so scandalous? Hillary has the entirety of Hollywood on her side.

are better at*
jesus

>If youre not with me youre against me
the post

so is Notch a Deplorable?

he posted on Sup Forums every fucking day shilling minecraft alpha for along time

>be Notch
>browsing mlp
>accidentally click on Sup Forums
>what is this???
>that can's be true
>*1 month later he got autism and everything was lost*

I don't think you understand the danger than Trump presents to America and the world

I hope he becomes the new sheriff in town, and cleans all the libtard trash around here

CTR is working on Sup Forums now? You cant stop our nation from progressing, you criminal.

how is this vidya related? why cant you post this on the right board?

Once you're rich enough to not care about pissing anyone off, you can fairly easily get quite politically extreme

That dude left the KKK and used his insider knowledge to fight against it in legislature.

Based Notch

>you'll never be a beta/omega billionare neet

;_;

oh no, there's one single video game developer in the universe who isn't a leftie

what because hes not a political insider that everyone is shitting their pants he may win?

>said every American pop artist after disclosing their support for Hillary Clinton in front of a commercial set

poltard for speaking the truth?

Fuck off back to Sup Forums and check my 7

I don't think you seem to understand the danger that fascists like Hillary and her supporters can cause to the world.

You democrats don't have the interests of this nation on your agenda.

6 more days until the site implodes and Sup Forums spews out onto every board
Are you strapped in for the shit storm anons?

Gotta win that lotto senpai

the election of Trump would mean the normalization of fascism and racism. There is a reason anyone with a IQ above 89 supports Clinton.

That was Bernie m8.

When you're as rich as he is, with literally no reason to do anything any more and no one to answer to, why hide your power level?

i stalked up on whisky and rum

Really? That's pretty based. What's his name?

what is this about church burnings? Did I miss something?

>fear-monger in chief
>"I'll literally murder you for having a dissenting opinion"

He was an autistic fatty that got depressed and had suicidal thoughts. This is the kind of enviroment where people like him procreate.

Most republicans I meet are heavily against the founding ideals of the US. They'd be more at home in Russia

You know, I could never really think of exact example of omega males, but yeah, I'd say Notch is definitely one.

Sup Forums won't immigrate until far after the election, regardless of what happens.

Too much political fallout. It'll be years before America comes back from this election.

Anyone got a trump/pol drinking game card?

Could you not post this sort of stuff? It's really offensive.

I would rather have a leader fuck foreigners than their own people.
That being said, fuck everyone in this election. It's a big joke that apparently no one is getting.

>Trump is the final solution
>Talks about murdering people with different views
Fuck me

Pretty much. Thats why he lost before the thing even began.

Democrats are the fascists. They only accept their view, any deviation from the libtard view and you are labeled a monster, racist, xenophobic, etc.

Fuck you and your politically correct shit. Trump is going to win the election and put your crooked politician behind bars, where she belongs for committing treason against the country she wants to lead.

>There is a reason anyone with a IQ above 89 supports Clinton.
>Women and minorities
>above 89 IQ
Hilarious. Or specifically, Hillaryous.

Notch should dip into some of his infinite money and run for President himself.

Then he should become admin of Sup Forums, and he'd have the entire world in his grasp.

Yeah, he's Swedish, but he could use that to his advantage. "The FIRST Swedish President of the United States! It's the current year!"

>Trump
>Fascist

mate you got the wrong candidate, trump isnt the one who is (or is aligned with) advocating political violence, censorship and the taking away of people political rights for "their own protection"

board culture :^)

>Sup Forumstard
>not using Sup Forumslack
you must be new here

its over for Notch's career

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1306239

>Every board
Doubt it, boards like /toy/ will be all right.

Right?

Close digits, but not legally possible

yes, democrats are the ones talking about jailing the loser of the election and making speech laws, and monitoring mosques.

Clearly you weren't on Sup Forums 4 years ago, on election day once the results start coming in and Sup Forums's guy is getting trounced they huddle in their hugbox threads and fantasize how they can beat impossible odds while Sup Forums as a whole invades Sup Forums to laugh at them.

What are those ideals? You lying sack of shit. It is democrats who want to take away guns, start wars over shit the actual citizens of this nation do not care about, and it is also democrats who are cheating and rigging the election in their favor.

From republicans I see people who have had enough of external bullshit from other countries, we need to focus on the USA, fuck the rest of the world. Especially Mexico.

Was he red pilled?

Would be infinite keks if he cared enough to just buy out Neogaf

By definition, Hillary is not fascist. Fascism involves strong nationalism and a psychotic belief in your country above all else. Fascism is also traditionally far right.

>His own party works with his opponent to cause him to lose the primaries
>His response is bending over like a little cuck and endorse the candidate who couldnt even compete against him fairly

He totes would be a strong leader :^)

I'm building a boat so I can survive the flood of """conservative""" tears.

I'll be laughing when the Republican Party comes out in a week and says nominating Trump was just a prank, bro.

>6666656

So close...

im just going to get piss drunk laugh at your outcome and then cry myself to sleep because I still have this asshole as my prime minister and that cunt as my premier and wont be able to afford paying my hydro bill next month

$110 in delivery, regulatory and taxes on $20 of usage

>are there any lego sets where you can build a wall?
>are there any origami trump designs?
>if trump was a car what car would he be?
No hobby board will be safe.

Drumpf is going to lose, deal with it.

Is anyone else looking forward to the meltdown Sup Forums will have when Hillary wins? It's going to make the Romney loss look like child's play.

>what are these ideals
Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, immigration.

But all right wingers care about is guns. Doesn't matter if Trump wants to censor people for making jokes about him. Muh guns. It's not 1400 anymore and you can't just randomly drop the US out of the global stage without massive unrest.

>rigging the election
Isee you too read unsourced articles and get your info from youtube and facebook!

anyone who uses the term Sup Forumstard has no empathy or sympathy for human beings
you'd have to be absolutely retarded to think that this statement proves or disproves anything
you're an underage plebbitor and you need to leave

Sup Forumsacks arent going to show their faces for years after how hard they are going to get raped.

>freedom of speech

Hahahahahaha

>I will have to shoot you if you vote trump

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>liberals

What happened with?
"I don’t agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

>B-b-b-but we didn't really like Romney anyways
I had a Sup Forumstard say that the other day and couldn't stop laughing

I'm gonna be so glad when this election is over.

I don't even care who wins, I just want this circus to end.

>notch
>developing games

The Democratic nominee committed treason against the USA, people have been executed for that - US citizens too.

Mosques are places where arabs get radical views, does that happen in churches and synagogues? I have seen countless news articles about mosques getting shut down for terrorist hate speech and radicalization of youth. Is it wrong to try and prevent innocent people from being massacred due to a violent religion?

You liberals are so fucking stupid, you don't care about what happens to this country, all you care about is looking politically correct in front of a world that hates the USA.

>there are people not voting for WWE Hall of Famer Donald Trump

>GETs that aren't multiples of 10
>Sup Forums
Not really that close 2bh famicom.

>most of the posts are "yeah Notch has been crazy for years now, not surprised"
NeoGAF really is a broken clock I guess.

>Mosques are places where arabs get radical views, does that happen in churches and synagogues?
If you grew up Baptist, you'd be singing a different song.

>fighting the KKK
>based
don't you have a tree to be hanging from?

Hillary is shit, but c'mon drumpfies, the clinton foundation bought the election. It was decided a long time ago.

>ugh like what a sad loser he is a billionaire who doesn't subscribe to liberal bullshit
>uh oh my wife's son wants me to head to the sony shed, his real dad is coming over....I need to ask mr.noseberg at work for more money so I can afford psvr for all my wife's bulls!

You seem like a typical misinformed liberal tranny. It isn't even worth education your dumb fucking ass, I just hope trump goes easy on you traitors once he is elected.

twitter.com/traceExcalibur

Holy shit, can someone post that nu-male thing? This guy fits every bill

WHAT IS UP WITH Sup Forums AND RETARDED SHITPOSTS ABOUT TWITTER SCREEN CAPS. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FUCKING VIDEO GAME THREADS

Stop it, you dummy

vocabulary.com/dictionary/fascism

There's a difference between hick rednecks and the red pill. The red pill is not racism or hatred, it's just knowing the truth.

she'd be going to jail because of breech of national security, treason, possible cover ups of paedophilia, defrauding charity, taking bribes from foreign leaders, etc....

if i robbed a bank and claimed i was running for office should I lose my criminal charges for political fairness?

as for monitoring mosques, thats currently the advice of every counter-terrorism group in the world, maybe we wouldn't have to if Islamists weren't using them as recruiting centres

That's totalitarianism. Fascism doesn't mean "evil government".

You have no argument, traitor. No argument what-so-ever. Obviously, you are a minority because any real American would vote for Trump.

>trump keeps rising in polls
>gets even with her in all the states he needs to win
>they're out of Trump scandals
>low black turnout might kill Hillary
>suddenly Trump gets endorced by the KKK and a black church burns down

Common now. Any idiot can see what's happening

Yeah and Sup Forums is the former.

>Mosques are places where arabs get radical views, does that happen in churches and synagogues?
Yes. Isreali synagouges teach the kids they have to fear anyone thats not israeli and fight and die for """"their"""" land
The Westboro baptist church brainwashes children into believing God kills soldiers because two men kissed.
All relegion makes stupid people do stupid shit.
Even Buddhism makes people go live on top of mountains and eat bark and acorns for enlightenment.

yes facism is all about nationalism, not about authoritarianism, censorship and propaganda to control the masses at all

Nor is fascism defined as 'evil government' in that link

Baptists don't blow each other the fuck up on a daily basis, now do they?

Why does Sup Forums like Hillary so much?

Now it's "I don't agree with what you say, and if you don't fucking apologize for hurting my feelings right now, I am going to whine and cry and act vicitimized until a whole mob of screaming primitives tears your nuts off for me."

Ya but like monitoring mosques is rassiss and shiet, that is just white privileged. Cause you know, white people created this civilization and now it is time for us minorities to reap in the benefits while at the same time playing victims and shiet. White people haha, am I right???

The queer-bashing, Jim Crow, real America is dead and no one wants it back. We fought our asses off to get here.