NES Classic Edition comes with My Nintendo code

>NES Classic Edition comes with My Nintendo code
>300 platinum coins
>PLATINUM coins
There's nothing to even spend it on either way, but why the fuck give platinum coins instead of gold coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

retrousb.com/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he bought an NES classic

Name a single reason why someone that enjoyed that gen should not buy one, a single one.

Triggered.

People would probably tell you that you can just play roms on your computer. But those people don't understand the appeal of playing it on a console on your television like the good old days.

i agree with you user but i rather wait for an Snes classic, thanks anyway for buying one if people keep buying classic nes one day we might get a classic snes.

Doesn't include Dragon Warrior III or Castlevania III?
Also, the 2.5 foot cable on the controls kinda sucks.

>Mini N64 with Mario Kart, Ocarina of Time, etc
>Mini Game Cube with Metroid Prime, Wind Waker, etc
I take 10 please

A mini N64 would be perfect, since you can fit all of the games worth playing into the 30 game limit.

Buy an Everdrive instead, kiddo

>includes Castlevania 64
>doesn't include Legacy of Darkness
You know they'll do this!

>20% discounts on games everyone already owns
>3DS themes that all have the same music
>fun rewards

God I hope My Nintendo stops being shit when the Switch comes out.

I really want to buy one but have they announce anything about a wireless controller .

>Enjoyed that gen
>Doesn't still have his NES and old carts at the ready

retrousb.com/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=78

That's what you need user.

Get on my level.

You can pay $60 for 30 games. That's $2 a game. Or you can buy a flash cart for $118 + $30 for an NES if you don't already have one and play ALL the games. That's 700+ games which equates to ~$0.21 per game and that isn't even counting Japan only Famicom and FDS games or hacks and homebrews. Or you can just emulate it all for free, like you said.

But we got a fun, new reward today!

Nope. Seems to be able to use anything that can plug into a Wii remote though.

Remember when they actually had statues and tangible prizes?

Remember when club nintendo wasn't shit?

>Someone that liked Castlevania 64 besides me
you and I would be good buddies

And then people took advantage of it and drove it into the ground. The whole program ended up being canceled because it ended up being a massive money sink for the company thanks to the sheer operating costs to cover the entire US with free shipping and shit, on top of people gaming it with sister codes and the Wii Mini nonsense.

I remember very well, and then people fucked it up for everyone with Wii mini codes.

My Nintendo would be redeemable if it had a ton of games to choose from like at the end of Club Nintendo. Miitomo, discounts, and these themes are shit. Fuck, even the CN themes weren't all the same generic shit with just a different character and background pattern.

No reason to destroy a good program though. Just increase the coin cost to redeem rewards until the system works.

I'd rather it take 3 times the number of games/codes to get rewards than for the rewards to turn to utter shite.

The return of physical codes would be hype as fuck if My Nintendo was actually worth anything.

I got a Mario Kart 8 folder/bookmarks and some mini Punch Out boxing gloves out of it.
I wonder if anyone ever got that gold Link statue

They ended the Japanese one, which was a true tragedy.

They actually had good rewards, too.

I got that theme on the left and it's my favourite theme.

>themes are copy/paste tier with the same generic music
>discounts barely qualify as rewards and are overpriced if they're using gold coins
>only game left, while not bad, has been on the site for over half a year
>but Miitomo shirts are added every month

Why? I don't know a single person who even talks about Miitomo anymore outside of complaining about My Nintendo.

The Wii Mini and sister code shit only happened after Nintendo announced Club Nintendo was shutting down. I don't think it contributed to anything.

I got Warioware Touched out of it. I can't complain.

People knew about it for months before then. It only became popular on Sup Forums around then and only because they had a shit load of games which people outside of the US could get.

If people don't buy this we might not get that. Which is why I'm buying one as a gift for my mom even though I already have an AV Famicom with an Everdrive N8.

If the SNES one doesn't have at least two of Yoshi's Island, Mario RPG, Kirby Super Star and Kirby's Dream Land 3 I'll be a little bit upset, though.

Or you could just get an Everdrive 64. Literally 100% compatible with every commercially released N64 game.