twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the sims 2
I made your mom and
Fucked her pussy

That guy who made Wing Commander produced Lords of War

SEINFELD

BOMBERMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=aZaSgnYLceQ

oh and shared voice actors are neat. they got FUCKING MARIO to voice a dragon in skyrim i guess

If you try and swallow the 3DS you will choke and die.

Gee user i wouldn't categorize that as a "fun" fact...

gamer fuel facts

Nuh uh, you're lyin

That's not fun.

Replace "water" with Dihydrogen Monoxide and you got yourself a massive hoax people seriously believed.

>Dihydrogen Monoxide
why would calling it h2o make it seem more believable

besides, all the facts are scientifically proven and true

can Mozart still be alive?

He could've donated 690 million or something, he'd still never have to work again.

If he hadn't died, I mean.

he could've just let sega die, not like they made anything worthwhile since then

Not H2O dumbass, literally "dihydrogen monoxide".

Most people genuinely don't know that they're the same thing.

yakuza says hello

lol who cares fucking nerd get off my dick

Both of you are wrong, 'Oxidane' means the same thing but sounds like it comes with a side of anthrax

In Dark Chronicle( Also known as Dark Cloud 2 in the US) you will find Professor Layton's hat hanging on a coat rack in the mayor's office. Professor Layton, like Dark Cloud franchise were made by Level-5 and around the time Dark Chronicle was in development, ideas for Professor Layton and what to do with him were being thrown around by the studio.

But user, I want a taste of your neckbeard virgin cum~

There was a brief period of time in early Xbox development where Microsoft and Sega were considering options for making the console play Dreamcast games, and later, optimizing for porting Dreamcast games to it.

This one always cracks me up.

asl?

Bullshit prove it faggot

What happened to X and GX?

did you know that the best gamecube was actually made by sega?

It hurts

No, it doesn't. You do NOT want modern nintendo near f-zero. And dont give me that "sega developed Gx!!" crap. we all saw how star fox ended up.

>And dont give me that "sega developed Gx!!" crap. we all saw how star fox ended up.

what?

Now you know

Sega developed f-zero gx.
People claim that a new f-zero would be good because modern nintendo wont be the ones developing it. This simply is not true because other outsourced ips like metroid and star fox had a new instalment and they were both abysmal.
Are you american by any chance?

Wonder if all yakuza releases combined have even managed to make $695 million.

i dont get it, f zero gx wa good though

The "thank you" got me.

are you retarded? fucking call of duty hasnt even reached half that amount

Yes, it's in my top 10. That is not the point.

>Fun
TOPKET

Umm

That's bullshit and I can prov

Fuck. nice. I laughed.

I just want GX re-released with HD, track editor, and 30-player online. I don't want them to touch the gameplay.

How's middleschool champ? Hope you are making good grades.

What's the deal with bomberman?

He is a bomb, or a man?

it's late. Let me sleep m8.

that wasnt even funny man

Amusement Vision is super based, they also made Super Monkey Ball, and after restructuring they mostly became the RGG/Yakuza team.

No but the fact you think mario's balls slapping on yoshi's back is funny tells me you are either really immature 20 something or underage. Im hoping for the latter, because if its the former then it stops being funny and starts being sad...

>...
german spotted

i was always thought something was off about miyamoto, but i figured it was just that he was japanese

After what words?

me too

wtf

SEGA developed GX, this SEGA can make a good F-Zero.
Star Fox Adventures was made by Rare.
Star Fox Assault was made by Namco.
Star Fox Command was made by who cares.
Star Fox Zero was made by Platinum.
That means Rare, Namco and that literally who can't make good a Star Fox, and Platinum can

Based

don'tu.... fuck this uppu...

the Yamauchi jumped ship from Nintendo shortly after Hiroshi death

Have a (You)

No, (You) have 2 (You)s

(you) both get (yous)

Assault was made by staff members from Project Aces in specific.

And Command (along with 64 3D) were by Q Games, who did Pixeljunk. Not to be confused with Q? who's Mizaguchi's studio, the Lumines folk.

Dyland Cuthburt is the head of Q Games, and he's one of the series creators.

Really, the only issue with Zero is that it's too short. The controls are great when you get used to them, but THE GAME IS TOO FUCKING SHORT AND EMPTY.

I think the length is just fine. It's short enough to make me wanna play when I don't feel like sitting down for too long to play something else, just like 64.
I just wish it had more on-rails planets and bosses instead of so many All Range areas.

Well, I guess the length isn't the issue then, but the lack of content. The game isn't anemic, but it's rather skimpy on content. You get used to the controls and you finally feel how great they can be, especially for dogfights, which are by far the best in the series...and then that's it.

The game feels like it needed a few more months in the oven to maybe add an actual ending.

This has given me a panic attack

I thought this shit was hilarious

Oxidane? What. The joke about Dihydrogen monoxide is that, if they actually stopped to think about it, they'd figure it out. Virtually everyone has been exposed to the formula H2O and at least knows what it stands for. There's not a non-chemistry major alive that knows how the name Oxidane came into being. Fuck IUPAC.

nice monopoly money u fukin ding dong

>the shitty pixel art around the border
perfect

did yuo know?

when video game arcades started pushing the 'winners don't do drugs' campaign on their attract mode screens, drug companies struck back by putting "only losers play video games" on alcohol and cigarettes. this counter-campaign was infinitely more successful, and the stigma of losers playing video games remains even today

This guy gets it.

watch out for this guy he's a party ANIMAL

I laughed at this only because it remained me of haha