>Her pose

Jojo reference?

Frog is best.

Bug a shit.

fuck you

enjoy having the sluttiest girl you shits

How can the main character be so intolerable but the supporting cast so good
How do you manage to do this

Because invariably the main character must be the scrappy 'I MUST SUCCEED' underdog which allows for little identifiable personality traits outside of that, whereas the supporting casts are more interesting and colorful because they're not always the focus.

Bug is literally the class slut.

that would be the invisible girl

I haven't seen her do shit.

CARLOS

His entire character early on revolved around becoming a hero even though he was powerless to live up to his idol.

Then he was given a power, literally proving everyone who told ever him he could never be a hero without a quirk right.

the point wasn't that you don't need power to be a hero

because realistically, you do.

the point was that not all men are born equal, and those born without power just can't do the things the gifted can

and then disproving that theory by earning the right to power

>tfw the most based boy ever is basically confirmed as a major character now

All for One is going to eat everyones quirks in the last arc and deku is going to use logic and tactics to beat him, having learned more about everyones quirks than AfO, who does not know how to use them effectively. It will feel great.

>tfw watching the dub and hearing Suzy

>watching dubs

or he'll just punch him, then the hand kid really hard and fuck his boyfriend.

nice

>Suzy
who?

This. If you are not genetically talented, you better go fuck yourself instead of living up to your dreams.

>but the supporting cast so good

nah half of deku's class is irrelevant and ochako is just bland character that hori likes to shoehorn

Some are pretty great. Brotherhood and CB are like the most famous ones, for example.

Frog

Its Tsuyu

Baccano! has probably one of the greatest dubs ever.

Nobody is irrelevant. They all seem to take turns having center stage. Even Dick Laser and Electric Retard got featured recently.

But that's not her name.

Asui now as well, since she also can turn invisible now too.

>imagining a doujin with those two scissors

I... didn't really like that show. I felt like the whole immortality and alchemy subplot was stupid and that kid with the tattoo on his face was faggot.

only her friends can call her that

I'M DA RAIL TRACA!

where the fuck do you think you are? We don't talk about video games here.

Golden Boy

le sue girl

Not invisible. She has camo powers like a tree frog.

Yeah I completely agree, I still really love the prohibition/mafia atmosphere they did, you can admit they did a fantastic part with that factor.

I thought the story was WAY too happy honestly. It seems like the ending just satisfied every good character's dilemmas.

Ghost stories

Is it true the frog girl dies?

>it's not invisibility, it's just Anime Camouflage, which is effectively identical to invisibility!

Similar enough.

It is vidya though

I liked him. Sure, he's a bit of a pussy, but Jacuzzi (dumb name) is really a sheep with the heart of a lion.

GOOD hero game when?

So far all she's done is blend in with rocks. She hasn't taken on any crazy implausible camouflage like standing in front of a shelf of various cereal products.

_No

But is it good though?

He now has to compete with Deku to be Icyhots platonic BFF.

>frog will never visit you for a comfy lazy day of sex and video games

>the fapbait character of the series
>die
>let alone anything happen to her
>in a 2010+ series

What do you think?

I'm really curious to where they will go from here, I assume they sent Kacchan and Icyhot back to training at an attempt to develop other characters? Who knows.

Captain america from Sega on ps3 is fantastic.
Wolverine on ps360 is good too. X-Men destiny games are good, so are most of the spiderman games. Then there's older ones like X-Men for Genesis, captain america and the avengers genesis, the hulk game on genesis and the ps2 one. Punisher for ps2, and ghost Rider for ps2.
There tons of great hero games.
Captain america on ps3 is far and away the best of the bunch though

I don't know why anyone likes To-bore-oki. He barely demonstrates any personality besides daddy issues.

Yeah, the art direction of the show was pretty good, barring all the bishis and shoehorned anime fashion.

Monster and Stand Alone Complex also had wonderful dubs.

I'm also one of those people who prefers the Canuck dubs of the old Gundam shows - primarily because the audio engineering on the original Japanese voice tracks is garbage.

because he's broken as fuck and the only reason he isn't top dog of the kids is daddy issues and plot armor on the others.

Ghosts.

She's my gf so its ok

Leonard needs to pull a Mogudan and draw nothing but Asui

>frog's horrible 40 year old smoker voice

He is boring, almost as boring as exlodie-knees. At least explodie-knee is easy to hate for being a spergy asshat.

See this what do?

Source