My girlfriend just broke up with me, Sup Forums. What are some happy and upbeat games I can play to take away the pain?

My girlfriend just broke up with me, Sup Forums. What are some happy and upbeat games I can play to take away the pain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FckTNOTwEk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings
youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw
youtube.com/watch?v=3xabDYn1EXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Catherine

silent hill 2

Lovely Planet

To the moon.

GTA IV

>my girlfriend
Stopped reading there

Nier.

YES and with music volume at max.

Russian roulette

The only correct answer. You dont need happiness, just another kind of sad

I played a bit of Diablo with my homie butoccasionally as we bantered something would remind me, and I'd lose all my momentum. Just find something on Netflix you don't particularly care about with a bunch of episodes. Marathon it until you feel able to sleep. Sooner or later you will realize the breakup isn't even recent anymore. You'll get bored and take up a game you want to play instead of a game you need to distract you.

teaching feeling
comfy af

>you will never be /ss/'d by Misato
One of the more regrettable facets of my existence

REAL ANSWER TIME

not a moba, not any CS, not a FPS

just a few fighting games, melee, tekken, SF4, MKXL, or a beatem up, something you can fuck shit up in without chatting, but u don't need blood, something that requires at least a little skill at it

Was it rape?

Every Rhythm Heaven Game has a very happy and fun tone. If you want a comfy experience that help you evade the pain, play Va-11 Hall-A or PinOut

Drakengard 3

I really hope so.

Kirby

disgusting pedophile

Would you say you guys "split up"?

Second this. This game is so sad it'll make you forget about it. Also my gf broke up with me a month ago, OP, don't worry hopefully it'll pass soon.

Artificial Academy 2

No shit, that's how I got over my girlfriend and found a new one. Even when I had to break up with the second one (because of my job), it was still there to numb the pain.

Nothing.
Fucking deal with your problems and stop your escapism

Why is it that girls are always breaking up with you losers?

Its never the other way around. You probably deserved it OP.

With how emotionally unstable the majority of this board is, it's a small miracle they got that far to begin with.

>Blown to bits right before everybody joins souls in the SunnyDverse.

The only way to deal with a breakup is to get over it and putting your mind off it can only help.

I find Dragon quest 7 to be great adventure that will take up alot of time.
That siad after a break-up I'd recommend exercise and self-improvement by any other means that's one of the few things that makes me feel good.

I just saw an blatant shitpost thread on Sup Forums. What should I d0 Sup Forumsros?

>Back to being single and playing video games to fill the void

>The only way to deal with a breakup is to get over it and putting your mind off it can only help.
No the only way to deal with a "breakup" is to realize that whores come and go and fucking deal with reality.
Hiding behind your games is what made you a beta retard in the first place

Platformers always fix me
Any dkc game, SMW rom hacks, etc

chirst is that a real quote? If so, no wonder he went nuts and killed people

I'll tell you a story.
A little over a year ago my gf broke up with me. I had Uncharted and had never played it before so one night I said fuck it and popped it into my ps4.
LO AND BEHOLD the main female character of Uncharted was named Elena, the same exact name as my ex!
My advice is do what I did, and instead start becoming a korean chalice dungeon farmer in Bloodborne.

if you have a 3ds, animal crossing new leaf is comfy as hell, gotten me through a ton of shit in life

Oh yeah. He was on multiple forums, all of which had people saying he sounded like a future serial killer.

It just takes time.
It's been a little over 2 years since my last real relationship which lasted almost 4 years and it just feels less and less real.
The less you talk to your ex over time the more you realize you don't even remember them, your memories have just become so dim that you've filled the holes with fantasy.

So play everything you can, watch everything you can, and don't talk to your ex ever again

At least you weren't ghosted OP like I was about a week ago.
Keep yourself occupied, chat with your friends through a party (or the Steam or PS4 equivalent) and play something that keeps you occupied, maybe like an open ended game. You will feel better user, keep strong and don't be afraid to cry when you need to, no need to store any bad vibes.

Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure

Please do not hurt me like this

>smash melee
>fighting game

Why do people like you have to exist? Is this a prank?

>that edit
Holy fucking shit what a lunatic.

A noose.

Dude you realize there is nothing wrong with getting your mind off something you have no control over. I get that escapism can be bad when it is over used, but this normally is only the case when you stop doing things you can do to fix a problem. This is not one of those situations. If your dog dies you will probably feel bad for a while about, there is no way to "fucking deal with it" other letting time pass.

spoken like a true aids ridden loser who is terrified of being alone

youtube.com/watch?v=7FckTNOTwEk

DELETE THIS

What? This chink killed people?

Wew, he could have gone to china, didn't have to kill people

>Uncharted

These games are really boring holy shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings

It's a game in which you fight, a fighting game

I don't fucking remember this seen in the anime. When did this happen? Is this in the movie? fuuuug

Oldfag here.

You are going to deeply regret that mentality 20 years from.

Not that I'm defending these faggots. It's just that the mindset you possess towards females falls apart when you get older.
I could explain but I'd rather just warn you to stay manly and be ready to adapt to some brutal shit when you hit your late 30s.

are you blind

It's a fighting game, what do you do in it? fight
fuck, such a simple concept

fighting games help.

>sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister's vagina

Literally any kirby game.

I thought it was a party game...

I guess this is a fighting game too, huh? Beacause... You fight

how and why did nobody lock him in a mental institution before he finally snapped

It happens in the original, right before she dies.

I agree it was boring, but I only played the very beginning for the aforementioned reasons, so I don't feel qualified to judge.

I don't think you can prove someone's insane with those posts

Fighting game is a pretty broad term, it's in the same category as those Naruto games

Seriously though how the fuck do you get laid without a car?

That is such a foreign concept to me. Where I come from that's a massive red flag and pretty much guarantees you're not getting laid when the bitch finds out.

Playing video games is a really shitty way to get over a breakup.... Get into a TV series that will take your mind off everything. Playing a game will not take your mind off of anything.

You could definitely get a restraining order from your brother/gf's brother with this shit

>26
>Never had a gf

What does breaking up with one feel like/ v/?

>Where I come from
Where's that?

I didn't have my license back when I first got my girlfriend.

I got laid without a car when I was in highschool
And when/if you go to college the rules change there too, since usually nobody will have a car for two years if it's a US public college

Fucking sucks man, be a virgin forever unless you really want one

or get a qt bf

it hurts, family
but you remind yourself why you did it or that it wasn't working out and it feels better eventually
or you dwell on it forever and let it ruin your life. I hope you guys don't do this.

like that episode of that 70s show where eric wants to take away all the memories of donna

my summer car. buy a crate of beer and some vacum packed sausage for maximum immersion and connection with life in finland

user, if you need a car to get a girl...

or a manly bf

Daily reminder that ELLIOT RODGER WAS RIGHT.

I came here to meme, not have feels.

Your almost there, 4 more years and you'll be a wizard!

It feels like shit for about 1 month until you start to remember the reasons why you broke up.

Pro tip: Don't try and think about all the good times a few months down the road. Then you will try and reconnect and best case is she will feel the same way and then you'll be stuck in the same shitty relationship... or she won't want you back and it will be feel even worse than the first month.

Yeah he was right that he never got laid.

Here lies that cuck elliot, he never scored

you need a car to get laid? wow, amerilardets must be the most shallow and materialistic women in the world.

>never insult the style of elliot rodger

>Mfw im not a virgin
Ive fucked like 30+ hookers.
Im damaged goods and im sure no girl would be ok with that.

what a narcissist, too bad he didnt just kill himself and leave everyone else out of it

youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw

If she's the one who broke up with you and you really liked her than it's such a deep pain. It hurts for so long and thoughts of the girl invade your mind at every opportunity.

My girl just stopped talking to me and I really saw myself with her for the long haul. The worst part is that we are coworkers and I see her everyday, she's always asking me if I'm okay and I just have to suck it up and tell her yeah I'm fine.

I hate women. Whoever said it was better to have love than lost was a total dipshit.

Also, don't even think about it for the pussy. That shit is VERY overrated. It smells like shit and doesn't even feel that great compared to Tenga.

yoshi's island
yoshi's story

Wait... is Misato actually a pedophile?

youtube.com/watch?v=3xabDYn1EXQ

>girlfriend

you need a new job pronto, cut her out of your life entirely no matter how much it hurts. you wont be able to really move on until you do

Gitaroo Man, Lammy or Parappa. Afterward beat off to gnarly shit then meditate in a steamy shower or bath.

Basically treat yourself well, cut her outta your life and realize time is needed to bounce back.

Sometimes things just don't work out user. I actually ended my last relationship since my ex wanted to get serious (move in, started talking about kids etc.) whereas I still want to travel and fuck around. I told her straight up I didn't want kids or marriage early on but I guess she thought I'd change after some time.

just tell her that you hate her and whatever else to cut her out of your life

at the very least she'll avoid you from then on and won't talk to you anymore

why don't you just sit down and watch NGE and find out.