So what do we lose when we sell our towns?

So what do we lose when we sell our towns?

Might do it since a lot of my favorite villagers moved out.

Also thinking of the buying the amiibo reader with a few pack of cards from series 1-3 hoping I get some gators like Alfonfso.

Other urls found in this thread:

animal-crossing.com/amiibo/collections/series-1-4-amiibo-cards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Puzzle League added in update
This is all I care about.

You lose your entire town dumby. It just starts you off like any other new game except you get some bells in your bank so you're not completely poor.

Basically you lose everything and start from scratch but with the money you got from Nook based on how 'prestigious' your town.

I'm waiting for the save editor to be updated so I can put Yiff Link and Medii in my town without amiibo messing around.

Was hoping you keep the catalog at least. I'll sell my town if it's worth anything if not, I'll keep it and hope I get the ones I lost in the card packs.

Also for anyone wondering what animal you want for the amiibo card reader use this to help you decide what packs to buy.

animal-crossing.com/amiibo/collections/series-1-4-amiibo-cards

You lose everything.
You're starting over with more money.

Apparently you can choose whether or not to keep your catalog or reset it for extra bells. Everything else starts as if its a new game though. Even your badges

What's this I hear about not having to wait 12 years for all the New Years animals now?

Alright then, I'm gonna shower and I'm off to target to buy a few packs along with the reader. I got $50 to spare so why not.

I'll post my results of packs if wanted.

I know this is a bit of a stupid question but when you sell of your town do you keep your fish/bug records?

I'm glad they added interactive game consoles back in. That hasn't been a thing since the first game.

You get a discount on the cards at Best Buy if you have GCU.

Anyone else having infinite loading screen problems after the new update?

God dammit I forget how fast this board is, fuck me for not refreshing

Holy shit, did that update come out already?

Came out today.

>manually refreshing

target is having a buy 2 get 1 free right now though that ends on the 5th.

well technically on the 4th

Does resetting your town/catalog mean losing access to the DLC items?

you can either sell your catalog or keep it.
Selling it adds money towards selling your town.