What went right?

What went right?

Decent game and okay cop drama story

To bad the studio just recently went under. Their current game actually looked kinda promising.

Damn, I didn't know that.

>hey guys what if we ruined the momentum of making a good game by making the sequel some fucking stupid MMO shit

The radio stations are so underrated

I mean really, a disney gig was not a bad job on its own. Smash+Grab was actually looking to be pretty good.

Like a mixture of The Warriors and Blacklivesmatter

you tell me

all i remember is garbage, watered down ass story, garbage driving, mediocre gunplay, okish fighting, okish graphics, empty ass city, forgettable soundtrack

Oh my christ, cockstar is actually falling into the same trap with Rd3

It also goes on sale for a few bucks sometimes. Definitely a gem.

I doubt it was by choice

>whew thanks Wei, that was a close call, getting burried alive and all. Now, both you and I have the entirety of the Triads on our ass, and we're probably to be executed in broad daylight if we're spotted, but you know what, I feel kinda distressed about almost getting killed, so I think I'll take a walk in these shitty streets filled with gangsters. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do.

Fucking stupid. Ruined almost the entire game for me.

It's on PSN for $7 CAD right now.

Why does Sup Forums like this game so much?

Because it has 10/10 atmosphere
10/10 gameplay and is fun

have you played it?

>tfw learned mandarin since I last played the game
>now wanting to learn some canto
reinstalling never felt so good.

Dog Eyes was a good villain

Atmosphere for sure. When it rains at night it is incredible.

Story and characters you care about.
good gameplay and combat, atmosphere, graphics, sounds etc..

Pendrew did nothing wrong.

A MAN WHO NEVER EATS PORK BUNS IS NEVER A WHOLE MAN

The setting felt really fresh and the guns were restrained.

I just payed like 6 bucks for it on PSN last night.

Only a few hours in but so far its like a John Woo flavored GTA and I'm loving it.

Because of this.

>I just payed like 6 bucks for it on PSN last night.
tfw you paid 25 bucks for an physical disc import, because it's region-locked by Squeenix.
Steam doesn't even launch it, when you already own it somehow.

an actual quality well made gta clone with good graphics and a nice looking city. really cool on foot stuff and a decent story

Because it's a contrarian's GTA.

It's for people who like GTA but their ego won't let them admit it, so they go after an inferior but contrarian alternative. And it is an inferior game, it has some sparse unique ideas that ultimately crumble under a weak narrative and lackluster side missions.

>GTA in Hong Kong

Honestly it would be hard to fuck it up. I'm more surprised they added things I didn't expect. Also enjoyed the DLC.

WEI SHEN MOTHERFUCKER