pic related is mine

battleborn thread

kek

No
Let it die

>battleborn

those legs lmao

>battleborn
I saw this shit going for like £10 the other day in a shop.
It's fucking dead.

user, if you wanted a battleborn bashing thread you should have just said so, no need to pretend you actually play the game. Or at least pretend to main someone else to not make your bait as obvious

AUDIENCES LOVE BATTLEBORN

It's a shame Battleborn was comelltlw btfo by IRS competitors. I liked Oscar Mike

>Her pose

Jojo reference?

urusai

>Jojo reference?

Is this the new meme to make people mad? it works

Is Battleborn this years biggest blunder?

I liked the robot dude and orendi

Is this a Jojo reference?

You are a Jojo reference.

the character designs are fucking atrocious

f2p when

The resemblance is so uncanny that I'm starting to feel uncomfortable

sadly, yea. It's not even a funny meme. /vp/ is rampant with it.

Randy said there would be a "trail" version of the game released in a few months.

post mains

>battleborn thread

>battleborn

>Battleborn thread

>Battleborn is ... Battleborn heroes!
This makes me think he is legitimately mentally challenged.

You just dont understand.

Probably I would like to say No Mans Sky but it sold well and made a profit whereas Battleborn sold like shit and lost gearbox a ton of money.

Same.

Alot of the characters had a charm to them I didn't see in other competitor games.

H O B B Y G R A D E
O
B
B
Y
G R A D E
R
A
D
E

Battleborn or Overwatch, both are trash. Bragging that one trash is better than another trash doesn't matter because in the end, it's still trash.

What did he mean by this?

Seriously no memes what the actual fuck did he mean.

I used to like playing as Mei a lot she worked decent as offense as long as you're not shit I've been trying out a few other heroes recently though like Pharah and Genji.

But yeah my main dogs are Mei Roadhog and Junkrat.

I keep thinking of hobby grade gundam models or something

Is English just not his native tongue?

That car is begging for the worst keying ever.

>lmao it's just a video game who cares I just play for fun who takes this shit seriously :)
no memes

Buzzwords man.
Also actual mental degradation. I'm pretty sure working on Battleborn caused psychological damage.

Who are you quoting?

I'm surprised he hasn't gone full-blown nuclear against Blizzard for cucking him so hard.

MOBA shit just needs to not infect other genres, nobody's into it.

this handsome fella in the picture

wtf this game is badass now

kek

Holy fuck, you read my mind.

I'm pretty sure it is. He's just literally autistic or something. I don't know how else to explain his shit - he's CEO of a well-known developer, but writes and acts like a socially-clueless neogaf geekboi.

>In 2013, Pitchford pledged $25,000 US to Penn Jillette and Adam Rifkin's crowdfunded film Director's Cut. In return for pledging, Pitchford received an executive producer credit as well as Jillette's ponytail

The nigger BOUGHT AND KEPT SOMEONE'S USED HAIR. Even for charity that's just what the actual fuck.

More like it lost 2K a lot of money.

Randy is an awkward social outcast that is constantly seeking approval from people.

so he is Sup Forums incarnate?

you only THINK he is?

Dude, the scrawny legs that compliment well with the protagonist in Wu's shitty game. Should be obvious this character was made with this guy in mind.

NOBODY LIKES BATTLEBORN
UNLESS IT'S DIEING

the game doesn't look awful but that shit dead as fuck I wont even bother unless there is a f2p model

gigantic is coming soon to tickle the tps hybrid moba

Why not the better version?

Oh yeah, this exists.

>rando fan art is better than official art
This is just sad.

Is Randy our guy?

Nice

God. I actually like the game but fuck is Randy a complete idiot. He went overboard

>what is irony
Or are you being ironic to irony
How many layers am I on?

hi

so spouting nothing but memes is charming now?
It was bad enough in Borderlands, but its even worse when you realize the writer can't do anything else.

>Haha! I'm a bully *and* I'm enjoying your hard work
What is wrong with this guy?
How can you be over the age of 14 and still have a mentality like that?

Looks better than the game desu senpai.

is it dead on ps4? I have it for pc but it is completely dead. I actually like the game

She would be my cup of tea in any other game

You know those games with really dedicated audiences? Usually niche stuff (Dwarf Fortess, Zachtronics), but some make it big ( like Starcraft and DotA). Games people dedicate huge potions of their lives to, lots of time and money.

Randy Pitchford thought he had that sort of game, basically. He thought he'd have TI-tier esports tournaments and cinematic trailers.