NINTENDO SWITCH TO RELEASE IN THE WEEK OF MARCH 17TH

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-10-27-nintendo-switch-has-a-6-2-multi-touch-screen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have no thoughts seeing as we have no fucking confirmation on the fucking thing's specs and battery life.

>Tranny who got caught lying about guy on stage at E3 insulting her
>Credible

kek

They said it's releasing in March 2017, so it could be true or not.
Who knows until Nintendo actually tells us.

>Monster Hunter is releasing that same week
Am I supposed to think that it's a coincidence? Specially with Capcom's recent remarks?

>trannies

Please do not bully Laura

She was the one that talked about the reveal trailer details the night before it was shown.

Yes, Monster Hunter X will only release for the 3Ds and Capcom will announce that it's coming to NX/PC later in the year.

>she

Bullshit. Anons predicted it long before.

Why are so many game "journalists" trannies?

Wait, is it really a rock fan with gynecomastia?

God dammit.

>She

Tumblr, unironically.

>mfw birthday is march 18th

She was pretty specific in her tweets, like the right Joycon having IR. And also backed up Emily's report on it's hardware (the one that mentioned NVIDIA Tegra first)

>she

Fucking WHY is MH Nintendo exclusive? It's suffering. I can't play an MH game that isn't fucking ancient without buying a goddamn Mario/Zelda mememachine.

Is there any hope MH will come back to Sony platforms or even a legit PC version NA can play?

Hey, more things that we already knew

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH

Capcom wants MH to be a bigger thing in the west and handhelds aren;t cutting it. So yeah, soon enough.

We only knew March, not any specific date.

Isn't that the mad as fuck tranny that lost his shit when someone at a con misgendered him

I didn't know Laura was a man's name

Who fucking cares

1. The IR thing isn't confirmed and wasn't hinted at
2. Leakers backing up leakers means nothing
3. The Tegra report is from the EG report, a while before ERs report

The absolute state of your life m8

>NX

didn't eurogamer recently say that there is IR (and touch)?

No.

These leaks are always fake and made up by the biggest attention whores on twitter.

yes they did
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-10-27-nintendo-switch-has-a-6-2-multi-touch-screen

You got 4 tuesdays to choose from, and Nintendo said that they expect 2 million sales by the end of the fiscal year. Meaning that if they released on the back half of March they would possibly be in some shit.

The only possible news is that Nintendo is releasing it on different days based on region. Which isn't really surprising.

From that you could also go down a rabbit hole of speculation involving region lock, but hey let's wait until the thing is actually fucking shown off longer than 3 minutes to do that.

I got too used to it man.

>slowbro.gif

Who is this?

Until they make an official acronym for "Switch", NX should remain acceptable. 6 letters is too long for a console name.

NS

I need a list of games at launch before I put my money down.
And none of this "launch window" business.

The X makes it sound cooler.

Yeah, well I don't want to deal with pandas every time I want to play.

>17th March
Mate, thats already the most important date on the calendar.

search maya transgender on youtube

>Fucking WHY is MH Nintendo exclusive?
Because 3DS sold the most out of any system last gen, and their last few attempts at console MH flopped compared to the handheld iterations.

There's plenty to play on the 3DS besides Mario/Zelda, and we'll see what happens with the Switch.

>6 letters is too much
Good thing you're not Russian

>transgender
no

>people still scrounging for e-fame off this thing

No one cares anymore. We've already seen it, and all the info about it is dropping Jan 12th, let it go.

does that stop the constant "leaks" on Sup Forums?

I wonder is her bush as thick as those eyebrows

I hate how game companies always do this right after my birthday, it's so close to convenience yet so far.

Lmaoing at your life now m8

>She

I would destroy that boipucci... discreetly

That's my sis's birthday

I'd be okay with this release date. Hopefully they have some games to back it up.