Watchdogs 2 Season Pass $40

Are they smoking crack or are people actually going to buy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-z4zyML7z4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes people will buy it, that is exactly why they do it. It has been proven to work.

Of course they will. They'll go to a midnight launch & buy the season pass alongside the game.

Industry crash when?

>people buying WATCH_DOGS 2
>people buying a 40 dollar season pass

Idiots maybe

If this game fails it will restore my hope for the future of games.

You act like people don't regularly eat up shit, no mans sky as a recent example

>Are they smoking crack or are people actually going to buy it?
Only video game autists (Sup Forums audience) buys DLCs. Normalfags only buy the physical base game, play it a few hours and move on to the next release.
When DLC finally appear, they already forgot the game exists or sold their copy to the used market already.

>buying White_Guilt 2

If you keep saying it long enough eventually it might happen!

Remember this? Remember when people lost their shit when they found out one piece of cosmetic content was behind a paywall?

One generation later and we have trailers celebrating $40 Day 1 DLC.

its not mafia 3 shipped 4.5 mil battle field sold like crazy...these games are here to stay.

Will people eat No Man's Sky 2's shit though?

I really want Forza Horizon 3 but the Ultimate Edition is $100 and it still doesn't include everything. That's $130 CAD plus tax so that's $147 CAD for an incomplete game. Fuck this industry.

People bought F4 Season Pass after the bump to $50.
So yes. Some people will buy this lie.

If it follows the path of other season passes it will be on sale mutplie times before all the dlc is eBen out. Yet people are dumb enough to buy it day 1 before there is much if anything at all available from it.

we need to get loud and angry about this season pass garbage. its a total scam. its just pre-ordering dlc by another name, typical of kike tactics renaming words when a previous word has a negative connotation.

and the next new scam is "deluxe edition" garbage.

im sick of this kikery.

>100 burgerbucks to experience the full game

Fuck'em

Western devs were a mistake

Only 2 % of the audience falls for monetization schemes, but that's enough to make it profitable.
These 2 % also mostly matches those, who complain the loudest about it.

I wouldn't mind some crack. Got my vaping lightbulb ready.

yes. I'm not even kidding.

>BUT, BUT user! it's completely different this time! they said it in the trailer! It's gonna be the greatest game ever this time!!!

>100 burgerbucks to experience the full game
You know that normal people don't give shit about "experiencing the full game"?
80 % don't even finish their games once!

>we need to get loud and angry about this season pass garbage.
lol at consolefags
You willingly chose to go swimming in the sewer, don't complain that you smell bad.

See out of all the games in the world that people will forgive no matter how much they say they'll hate, I think No Mans Sky will be the main one people will be reluctant to come back to.

Not even because they don't like it, but because "the internet" doesn't like it.

>racists on Sup Forums who weren't going to buy the game anyway because of a black protagonist aren't going to buy the season pass

This thread is so fucking pointless.

>buying content for a game in advance for a game you might not even like by the time the DLC is out
>no guarantee that the DLC is even good

S T O P

youtube.com/watch?v=V-z4zyML7z4

> racists

San Andreas was pretty good.

Normies and idiots, they typically are one in the same.

However a few seem to be waking up to a lot of the bullshit.

I don't understand how people could get hyped for No man's sky, it was full of red flags. Also people unironically bought the game for 60 dollars.

because it showed blacks in a negative light

gotta maintain that white supremacy

Season passes are a scam to sell $15-20 worth of DLC for $30+.

It showed blacks in a fair & honest light.

to a white supremacist maybe

to normal people it was pretty gross

Ubisoft is testing the waters. How much can they get away with before people stop buying their shit?

Not everyone that can see the truth is a white supremacist. You're part of the brainwashed masses that cries racist over reality.

An arab is the bad guy of this game if that makes you feel any better

Nobody buys fucking season passes!

They've been doing that with Assassin's Creed games for almost 10 years. They even release them broken & uncompleted now. Yet people still buy them & carry on about how "it's not that bad" & "they're having fun".

This to be honest, I never understood why people buying buy up season passes straight away, it's not like that shit is up for a limited time.

I'm not a part of the Sup Forums collective that refuses to acknowledge racism and bigotry in the mainstream because they fear taking responsibility for the damage they've enabled.

God save us

Oh so you're an idiot.

>Ubisoft is testing the waters.

Do you know how fucking retarded you sound? Why would they want to test the waters at a time when they're in fear of a hostile takeover by Vivendi?

>A New Era in Gaming's Dark Age

>80 % don't even finish their games once!
My store manager bought fallout 4 and the season pass on release day. He didn't touch the game tell 6 months later. Marketing is one powerful drug.

>shipped

>hostile takeover by Vivendi

Is that a good thing or a bad thing

if being conscious of the harm negative portrayals of minorities can have on society is being an "idiot" then I don't want to be "smart"

It's actually discounted.

DLCs are usually 15 dollars each and they end up bringing out 4 of them for the pass while the Season Pass itself is usually 40 dollars.

So it's 25% off, I still wouldn't buy one straight up.

Little kids and underaged are always a factor.

>shipped

but i dont own any console and this shit is all over steam and even worse on origin and windows store where they have "deluxe ultimate edition" garbage for $150

>Watch Dogs 2 gameplay looks better in every regard
>Just about everything else about Watch Dogs 2 looks so much, much worse than I could have ever imagined.
I actually think Watch Dogs 2 would be a really fun game to fool around with. Which is why I am saddened by how just looking or even just listening at the game makes me want to vomit.

Never. Dudebros and normalfags will just keep eating it up until the game costs 60 dollars and the additional content costs 300 per game.

Deep down we all know they're overcharging for DLC these days to make it seem like you're getting a deal by paying forty fucking bucks for a season pass.

>Only video game autists (Sup Forums audience) buys DLCs.
Excuse me, why would anyone who is autistic play a normal game like Watch Doggie? As an autist I only play Japanese games.

>My store manager bought fallout 4 and the season pass on release day.
So he is fine with paying $100 for a video game.
Most people get the cheapest possible variant and skip buying it when it's to expensive.
Without selling $150 "Deluxe Editions" AAA games are not profitable anymore, because they're to expensive to make.
>He didn't touch the game tell 6 months later. Marketing is one powerful drug.
You manager has just too much money. The problem can be solved with a wage cut.

Bad thing thing for Ubisoft since they want their whole company to focus on mobile, they brought 30% of their company and Yves got 60% approval of being the CEO cause the Viendi shareholders obviously said no, the Quebec government is helping Yves apparently since their HQ's at Montreal

If they get a ton of cash out of this, they may be able to fight off Vivendi's hostile takeover.

>Excuse me, why would anyone who is autistic play a normal game like Watch Doggie?
Autists are known to put 100+ hours into a single game, including shitty games. These people happily pay for DLCs.
>As an autist I only play Japanese games.
Autism isn't limited to Japanese games.

Can't you just buy DLC without the season pass anyway?

So brainwashed self loathing cuck it is.

Nobody's talking about this game, I really don't see them selling 2 million copies either after what happen with the first game

GAHHHHH!

Wait a year then by the 40$ GOTY version.

Reminder that console cucks ACTUALLY pay $60 per year to play multiplayer.

>5 dollars a month is a significant value to you

I love the NEETS on Sup Forums who truly have no concept of money, especially earning it.

Bro, NMS was literally the new age SPORE. except spore had at least SOME gameplay

>Reminder that console cucks ACTUALLY pay $60 per year to play multiplayer.
I don't. My PS4 runs multiplayer games for free.

i remember when i bought fallout 4 season pass right when they said they wanted to jack the price up to 50 bucks before a certain date. the DLC is shit. only two (2) big expansions while the rest where workshop add ons. all of that should have when right out of the box from the start

>all of that should have when right out of the box from the start
Nobody except Bethesda autists care about Fallout 4 anymore. That game is how old now?

>there are people who unironically believe a crash is even remotely possible given that there's only 3 console manufacturers right now

that shit doesn't matter. A good friend of mine shat all over Watch Dogs after it turned out to be pretty mediocre and not the second coming of christ.
he watche every e3 conference about the game over and over again and believed every buzzword they spew. a few weeks after release he was so pissed at ubisoft that he was about to crush the disc of the game.

and guess what? now he's as hyped about watch dogs 2 as he was about the first one.

Then why are you people about the OP?

No it doesn't, sony buttfuck you since they know you won't do anything about it.

fuck Fallout 4 and its season pass so hard

*Then why are you complaining about the OP

>No it doesn't
Good thing my PS4 does know that and runs multiplayer games for free just fine. I never paid a single cent for PSN, because I only download free stuff.

Video games have the most fiscally unsound consumer base on earth. If it's a popular enough brand, anything a company shits out for it will be purchased, value be damned.

It's the reason $100+ collectors editions exist.

>Autism isn't limited to Japanese games.
True but autists would play games like Mount n Blade, Minecraft, Arma or Dorf Fort on the western end of the spectrum

>responding to someone who doesn't know that F2P games don't require Plus

why are you bothering

In the current industry, what the FUCK do you think?

There aren't many GOTY versions anymore. A lot of titles dropped them because they cut into DLC sales. Used to be almost anything with a significant amount of DLC got a later special edition with it included but no more.

No, you're the idiot for taking his super obvious bait.

some collector's editions are really nice though

especially ones that come with a decently-sized figure of a character from the game

It's charging you monthly on your card and you haven't realised. Unless you're being really retarded and saying that since some free games run without it you don't need it for multiplayer.

last time i played was around when nuka cola world DLC came out. i only play SFV cause PS4 has no gaems

yep. they wanted you a season pass and we didnt know what we were gettting

That's a incredibly autistic definition of "multiplayer", if it doesn't include the main multiplayer games.

Who would want a statue of a negro haax00r in their home? Seriously, it doesn't get any more kitsch than this.

>and guess what? now he's as hyped about watch dogs 2 as he was about the first one.

Watch Dogs 2 looks interesting, like something I'll enjoy. It looks way more fun that the first.

If you think I'm going to buy it at launch you're insane though. I'll wait until it's been out awhile, reviews are widespread, and assuming it's not shit, I'll still probably wait for a price drop.

Not that it'll be hard, since Ubisoft shot themselves in the foot by pushing back the release date so that now Watch Dogs 2 comes out on the same day as Final Fantasy XV.

>Watch Dogs 2 looks interesting, like something I'll enjoy. It looks way more fun that the first.

>It's charging you monthly on your card and you haven't realised.
It's charging the credit card I don't even have.

I'm buying WD2 user but even I won't Jew out for the season pass

this game is going to sell well and racist will seethe just like with mafia 3

Sup Forums loses again.

>It's charging you monthly on your card and you haven't realised.

I don't even have a bank account, much less a credit card.

Why is every protag black this year?

Alright then, you're using a incredibly autistic definiton of multiplayer.

Can you run Battlefield 4 multiplayer without playstation plus?

What about it?
Season passes normally are $50.
Also, the first WD is the best selling new IP ever.

>bad games selling are ok when they spite Sup Forums

When did Sup Forums became 2mblr?

Why would he pay for a game that is shit?

Don't you get tired of being offended all the time?