>VN thread
>luka OP
it's a girl(male) thread isn't it

>wearing earrings in the shower

What a slut.

But he's a guy

Sauce?

I want to be Luka.

How would I go around playing Ever17 and Remember11?

Also those are pretty much the only worthwile non-ZE Uchikoshi games/VNs, right?

Let's hope so.

Steins Gate

but op posted a girl (girl)?

I would say you should only bother with E17, but even then I warn you that all of it is very boring except for the true ending and you have to do that last.

luka still has the mind of a girl(male)
it's much more pure and loving than the mind of a girl(female)

Is it?

Are you me?
I got to chapter 7 before stopping, I've been tempted to go back but i've sunk like 40 god damn hours into that game and I have no idea what I intricate bullshit I was attempting.

Best girl? Best girl.

recently got into nukiges

currently playing pic related, pretty gud

no
he was literally turned into a girl (female)
brain and all

>Are you me?
No. Because when I mean finish it, I mean go through all three girls scenarios and all the extra stuff.

Damn, that's a real cute girl!
Name of anime?

Somewhere in my heart, I always knew.

m-maybe

Oh jesus.

I dont think he had remembered his male memories yet.

I regret nothing

You a real nigga.
I'm like halfway through my second run (loli).

Is that the one with the demon and a bunch of moments where the protagonist crosses from nukige protagonist to straight shounen?

I'm doing loli second too.

What are some short, but sweet VNs? Like Everlasting Summer (but with better art, hopefully).

Lewds allowed.

Soon.

Th-that's not how the female symbol looks though...

I'd very much like some sauce on this post.

yeah, it happens once or twice. however, the protagonist mostly has the power of luck

Hold on, people are saying this is a girl(male), but that she was a guy in the past but transformed? Hormones or magically? Cus one of those is my fetish.

name of game pls

Technically they fall under /vg/ /jp/ and Sup Forums

What a glorious medium. Too bad the /vg/ thread is full of people trying way too hard to make memes stick.

exhentai.org/g/637013/bfee28434d/
>tomgirl eng elf
was that so hard?

Another game on my list to finish.

But fuck this shit is longer than LotR

Steins Gate, alternate reality time wish tom foolery, no H scenes.

Steins Gate
different timeline

through time travel
went back in time and changed the condition of her mother before birth making her a female

Boku no Lebensraum.

For sweet and fun love stories, your best bet are longer games with multiple routes. Princess Evangile is surprisingly good, and has quite few nice girls.
But if it does have to be short, check out Sono Hanabira games. All of them are yuri, but they are sweet as fuck. Just pick the one with couple you like and read their game, there's practically no connectivity between the games in series, save for the ones that are sequels to specific couples.

he paged his mom in the past telling her to eat vegetables instead of meat and that turned him into a girl in the time line the protag jumps into

Man what the fuck is up with Ayaka's voice actor? It sounds like they gave her, and only her, a shitty mic.

Was it rape?

Thanks, gonna go masturbate until my dick comes off and I become a girl(male) too.

Thank you for giving me the TRUE and HONEST name, user

I felt raped after I was tricked into reading this.

>tfw first run elf
I listened to my penis and I deeply regret it; This character is as flat as the mage.

how soon is soon?

>you will never get raped then get to explain to the rapist that it's okay

god damn
now thats dedication

>Dude AoT is so bad because it's a Muv Luv ripoff
Can someone explain this to me? The only similarities are that characters die and get their heads bitten off.

U r funny

>/ksg/ is on its 3190th thread
Cant you fucking nerds get over this mediocre VN already?

I got no idea. Maybe she was late to initial recording, had to do it later with different settings than rest of cast and when she was done they didn't have time to do retake on the poor audio?

yet another one I need to finish

AoT? Like, Attack on Titan? Who says that?

AoT is bad because it's bad not because of Muv Luv.

They don't talk about the game. Or at least they rarely do. It's basically a chat room, and it's fucking autistic.

damn aht was best girl

Dality reminder that the pic is the best VN ever

best golem

Nah but it's suprisingly good for the stupid gimmick it had

Any VNs where the milf/mature woman or glasses girl wins?
I swear it's always the boring childhood friend with brown/pink hair who wins.

hell fucking yes
and best abs too

Exactly the reason I didn't go for her.
I'm not much of a lolicon and I love healthy elves, but I figured she was just kind of bland.

I don't really care for Katawa Shoujo, but god damn the devs are insufferable. All who stayed on the VN scene have this unwarranted sense of self worth now, and they honestly seem to believe that KS is the best thing ever created.

They're both horror-ish war stories about humanity on the brink of extinction and give off a general feeling of helplessness against a massive threat
But it's not really a rip off any more than Muv Luv's a rip off of Blue Gender

Which is funny, because when you actually look at what people say it's always a joke or just expressing suprise it wasn't full of meme magic.

Let's talk on this. The VN is very simple, but for some reason it seems to hit most anons much harder than any other VN. Why is this?

Why didn't she get a route.
Why?

I guess the fact it has a general that's surpassed 6k threads and babbies first VN might've inflated their egos.

Because disabled girls are the only thing the average user has a chance of getting irl

>But it's not really a rip off any more than Muv Luv's a rip off of Blue Gender
you mean gunparade march

You have to go for something with specifically MILF fetish for that, and those games generally have only MILFs.
If you want something with bunch of younger girls, but also a surprise route for older lady, tough luck. I can't really recall anything where that happens. Maybe Euphoria? One of the girls is protag's teacher, but the content in that is.. yeah.

For glasses girls, there's like shitloads. Just check VNDB.

What gamu is this

Kamidori Alchemy Meister. I'm only telling you because it's a good game.

Because those user's don't play other VN's.
Also the English VN library could be far better. Here's to hoping c@t@'s gave chinamen a better interest in the US market; but they'll still need to learn no one's going to pay 50 fucking dollars for a glorified picture bookYeah I know it's mostly because of voice acting being mandatory now

Because it was the one most of them first played, whether they admit it or not. Nothing in the game seems that emotional or deep. I don't think it's bad, but it's very cookie cutter once you take away the cripple element.

Kamidori. If you ever felt like you wanted to play eroge that was Fire Emblem crossed with Atelier, your dream has come true.

lol no way fag

Catboys are bestgirls.

English VNs are a scourge.

>VN
>games

Pick only one. Fuck off weebs

delete this

it is a fucking crime that melo didnt get a route
she was better than the main 3 by far

It's probably like a 7.5/8.0 at the very best, being generous. The music was good, some of the girls were pretty well written, but it's faults were way to obvious, and Mr. Comfort isn't all that believable of a character.
All in all, Rin is bestgirl, and Akira should have had a route.

>but they'll still need to learn no one's going to pay 50 fucking dollars for a glorified picture book
People won't pay 30 dollars for them. VN crowd generally pirates games ten times as much as they buy them.

2cute

Sorry, 6.5/7.0 I mean.

It doesn't help that most english releases are gimped as fuck and you'll get a better experience just pirating the jap game and slapping on a fan translation patch