>A genuine smile on her face
>"I bought you a game! It really looked like your kind of game"
>"And on the back it said 2-4 players, so maybe we can play toghether!"
>She reveals it
>Pic related
>Pull the fakest smile on earth

It's gonna be a tough month.

its a good game

Fuck you user. It's pretty good incestral fun. Maybe having a player 2 would ruin it since im assuming you share the same garden

Either move out or appreciate the fact that someday your parents will die so enjoy the time you have left with them and stop thinking so highly of your self and play a stupid fucking videogame with your mom.

Trouble in Paradise is the greatest game on the Xbox 360, hands down.

...Wish I had a mom

Are you fucking retarded?
Go hug your mom RIGHT NOW.
I would give half my library to be able to play Viva PiƱata 2 again.

It's comfiness at its maximum.

Whenever my mom comes in my room she just rants about something she saw on the news

Do you ever GO OUT to talk to her?
You have to be some angsty 16 yr old if you're sour over such petty shit

Enjoy your time with your mother while you can.

My mom has never wanted to play a video game with me.

It's all I have and I'm so alone and sad

This reminds me of those old bait threads on Sup Forums

a) Trouble in paradise is a great game.
b) Only an angsty teenager would care about the perceived quality of a game over their mothers happiness and desire to spent time with you.

Like some other user said, she'll die one day and you'll think back to these times as opportunities lost.

Viva Pinata is actually a really fun game to play. It may look ridiculous, but it's quite a gem. Not to mention, the last good series/game Rare made.

So not only are you a faggot for not wanting to have fun with your parents, but you're also a faggot for not liking viva pinata.

Viva Pinata is the shit.

All these faggots assuming the relationship of OP and his mom. Great job self-inserting your own problems to make the faggot feel bad.

>Not to mention, the last good series/game Rare made.

You're forgetting a little game called Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.

Mom thread?

Well he's the one telling the story, maybe he should've included the part where she beat him and locked him in the basement for not getting A's in school.

It's a good and comfy game, I remember just screwing around with friends on it for a while.

You don't deserve family members who want to play games with you if you're going to diss TiP, one of the best multiplayer experiences ever.

Try it and don't judge it immediately. I guarantee you will end up enjoying it with your mother. I'm truly jealous you have a mom into video games to begin with, I would have loved to play vidya with my mom.

>"And on the back it said 2-4 players, so maybe we can play toghether!"

I don't really care about the rest of the post but that part made me really sad. My entire childhood, my parents took no interest in my hobbies. Reading that made me imagine for a moment if it had been different and it hit me in the gut.

Didn't forget it. I somehow had the impression Viva Pinata came later than Banjo-Kazooie...well, it did have the last game at the least. Man, it's nearly a decade ago since Rare made vidya.

Trouble in Paradise is actually the third game; "Party Animals" is technically 2 and it's a minigame fest

Did anyone else enjoy Nuts & Bolts? As a third Banjo game it's a disappointment but I still had fun with it.

I know its fucking baut but I wish my parents played vidya with me again. All my dad plays now is WoW and its still shit so yea.

At least they are finally back. What a dark decade.

>tfw parents were very interested in computers back in the early 00s
>tfw remember mom and dad assembling their first PC together
>tfw spent hours playing Syberia with mom and Mafia 1 with dad
Who /awesomeparents/ here?

>Mom always hated videogames and made that fact oft-known
While our relationship is very good now, that constant bashing made me give up on ever really sharing my hobbies with her out of a subconscious expectation that it'll be labeled as worthless.

Yeah, user

Game
Game spinoff
Game 2

>Mom comes excited into my room, with something behind her back
>A genuine smile in her face
>"I bought you a game! It really looked like your kind of game"
>She reveals it
>Pic related
>Don't know anything about Onimusha
>Cover looks cool and the back did too
>Thanks mom I'm gonna go play it
>"Did you like the game I bought for you you?"
>yeah it's awesome
>My mom inadvertently got me into Onimusha and DMC
>tfw my mom always got me good games

Nigga it's the best Banjo game there is.

>be 7
>parents divorce
>live with mom for a while
>she suddenly fucks off out of state for 20 years with little to no contact
>sends me a friend request on facebook
>is actually very ill now and is trying to smooth things over with everyone
>I declined her request lol

the only good memory i have of her is beating Tubular for me on Super Mario World

This reminds me of this Hentai I watched where the mom is a slut and leaves her son but sends him sex tapes of her getting fucked and the son faps to said sex tapes

Literally me

Likely the exact same, they just took user's story.

>Playing some fairly odd parents video game
>Either Breaking Da Rulez or shadow showdown
>Get to Camelot level
>Can't pull the sword out of the stone because I had to mash it
>Asked mom for help
>mfw she clears it no problem

This.

Dont be a faggot OP. Besides she thought OF YOU, as a MOM. Appreciate it, faggot

Alot of Pepe's in this thread need hugs. Im sorry for all you guys :(

The only time my mom was interested in vidya was around when the wii came out, and she only played wii sports and wii fit. I should have tried to get some fun easy co-op game like kirby and tried playing it with the family then.

Only thing I got from this post is that your mom thinks your a faggot if Viva Pinata looks like your type of game. Go play some sports sissy boy.

Damnit guys. I'm gonna go call my mom. :(

Also OP is a huge retard. Viva Pinata is fun as fuck

I love both of my parents equally, but my mom has zero interest in my hobbies, where as my dad alwayshas interest. But I hardly ever get the chance to see him :/ Dont get me wrong, I love my mom, but i cant just talk to her about anything

>molested by cousin when I was 4ish
>messages me an apology on Facebook talking about how he's hurting so much
>obvious ploy to bring the family "back together" so everyone can be together at his sister's wedding that fall
>tell him never to contact me again and that he has to live with the shitty thing he did, too bad it's eating him up inside
Forgiveness isn't required for such major transgressions even if we move on from such things.

Used to play troggs with my dad when i was really little. I beat his best score one day while he wasnt home and eventually beat the game. Cried because i was better than my dad at something when i used to think he was the best at everything.

were you cute?

are you cute?

Man would have given everything as a child so my mom would buy me a videogame to play with her or my dad.

Sadly they were never into them.

Eh not exceptionally. And nowadays I'm about a 6/10 if I clean up.

I never in my life played a video game with any of my parents.
Hell I don't remember even playing any games with them, not even as a kid.
I had 3 siblings but then I still cannot recall playing with them, maybe they were around when I was playing but I was playing alone.

I'd go play with your mom in your place now user.

I made a thread like this last week, first one seen in ages.

I posted this.

Same guy.

> 90's
> parents heading to Blockbuster, my dumbass called it Blackbuster for some reason
> kindly ask parents to "rent me a Mario game"
> They come back with game in pic

I was so confused when I got it

Wow, OP. Your mum is such a loser. I hope you walk 10 paces behind her when she takes you shopping.

How dare you

Viva Pinata is fucking great and you're a piece of shit son for thinking your mom bought you a bad game

My mother hates my guts.

Should I kill myself?

At least she knows you and loves you enough to know what you like. TT is a legit comfy co op game nigger