Hearthstone is going to shit, I really hope Kripp moves to another game like Reckful

Hearthstone is going to shit, I really hope Kripp moves to another game like Reckful..

Reckful only changed games because he got banned, he was incredibly butt devastated and now only shit talks about blizz being cunts, but he is just salty.

Kripp is beyond saving, he is now in an eternal cycle of no sleep and no rest, streaming shitty games and making shitty videos, playing shitty sponsored crap, and turning his gf into a video editing slave.

>make a living off playing video games
>it's stable, fulfilling and has a future
>said no one ever

At some point he said he was making slightly more than his father, who is a chemical engineer or something. Things have changed significantly since then, I believe his following has probably double since then, and the cancer streams on his birthday and the amazon prime bullshit probably gave him enough to survive like 5 years in advance.

The shit part is Blizz no longer hires him to do events, I'm not sure on why, it's like he is working for them by advertising their game, but blizz is not giving him a single cent and even at blizzcon he is given some joke tasks, I think even Trump is more recognized and given a chance to speak about the game with blizz endorsing during blizzcon and what not.

Shadowverse is pretty gud desu.

Did Kripp's streams drop in quality? I haven't watched one in a long time, I enjoyed them back then.

>reckful
Unironicly stop posting

why, he's entertaining and a good stock trader kappa

kappa

Hes only entertaining if you like autism and le random screaming. Don't forget muh depressed

What did Reck get banned for again? It's been like four years since I watched him

I'm not a huuuuge kripp fan anymore, so I'm not a 100% reliable source, but from what I've seen, it seems he got entangled into a very thick meta business model, like the way he earns revenue is sanctioned or something, in a very rare ocasion he spills the beans and talks about it, but since I'm out of the loop I don't understand it all, seems like he is sanctioned in some way to a determined amount of hours per day to stream, and is willing to sacrifice up to 75% of his viewers to do sponsored stream. And at the same time he is forced to stream to stay on whatever tier or revenue format he is tied into, so he stopped attending international events because he can't stop streaming anymore.

So a lot of times you can see he is definetly not enjoying what he is doing, and barely talks anymore. He does political commentary or laughs at dumb videogame news now and then, but it's not as often as before. Basically 70% of the show is him complaining about how unlucky he is, 20% saying how the meta is fucked and how X cards should be changed, and only about 10% the good old kripp that you fell in love with in some previous game.

he will be going on to the next iteration of diablo

This next expansion will probably be do or die for Blizzard. After TGT was introduced and both mechanics instantly dropped after, and Old Gods was pretty meh, and Kara the worst adventure, the game needs a rebound.

Should start reworking hero powers.

They need to tone down jewery and RNG shitfest first.

Account sharing, he appealed and they told him to suck it, so he got even more angry at blizz representatives and all blizz products.

yet still plays wow and sucks blizzcock

same. It's nice to hear him bitch but its getting old and I could see HS going to shit since NAXX with obvious powercreep cards. I hope Kripp moves on, he can take the viewer drop.

Shit that sounds so depressing
>and is willing to sacrifice up to 75% of his viewers to do sponsored stream
is he in such a dire need of money? I thougt that famous streamers were rolling on dosh

there is absolutely no way kripp makes less than 6 figures. he makes at least 10k per month, probably closer to 15 or 20k

maybe he just wants to try something different than hearthstone and a sponsored stream is teh best opportunity he can get for that since the pay will outweigh any revenue loss from lack of viewership.

I just wish he started streaming and 9pm eastern again. I feel like it hasn't happened in years. I can't watch him from 11pm-2am and shit. He's in the same timezone (hell, lives like 4 hours away from me by car) so I know he streams late because ontario has fucking third world internet jew monopolies but still.

He makes more than that, the money you get from donates increased exponentially when they added text to speech.

Not to even mention all the paid promos he does.

>Hearthstone is going to shit
This seems to be the trend on actblizzard recently. God riddance.

summit has similar viewership and makes over a million a year but he also gets donations constantly. i dont watch kripp regularly but i would guess he makes at least 500k per year. he probably streams as much as he can because he knows it could end in a few years

>quality
>autist literally said nothing like dyrus for the first 3 years
>only got popular because he played diablo 24/7 for world first

Now he finally talks just like Dyrus. They only got popular because of top-tier gameplay

depressing? lol my secretary earns about $50 a week, for a 9am- 6pm work mon-fri and half day on saturday.

She used to earn $75 a week, but she stole some money and now we sort of snalved her to work for us until the debt is paid. Her housband doesn't work "because he is depressed", has a son and a daughter, the dude looks like a twink, and the girl who is 15 just got drugged last weekend so she might be preggers.

>Blizz no longer hires him to do events, I'm not sure on why

Probably because he's not afraid to call blizzard on their bullshit and he has proven them wrong countless times in front of hundreds of thousands of people.

When he and Krippi got D3 inferno world first he trashed the game afterwards and said that blizzard ignored any contact from him. They eventually sent him a signed copy of D3 which he basically just threw on a shelf and said he didn't want it because he thought the game was garbage. When he went to blizzcon that year they blanked him.

Then with hearthstone there was a poll to vote for the most entertaining and most educational stream. The winner got money but kripp was only added to one poll even though multiple streamers were added to both. The fact that he even showed up to any blizzard events is pretty surprising but I don't think the old men at blizzard were happy with one guy singlehandedly showing them up.

Third world countries, not even once.

just because blizz shuns him now doesnt mean kripp hates them. its not really his fault diablo 3 sucks and hearthstone is going down the drain as well

d4 asap