WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING SHIT WHO THE FUCK IS THIS WORTHLESS NIGGER I WANTED TO PLAY AS BIG BOSS NOT THIS FUCKING...

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING SHIT WHO THE FUCK IS THIS WORTHLESS NIGGER I WANTED TO PLAY AS BIG BOSS NOT THIS FUCKING FAGGOT GO TO HELL KOJIMA I HOPE YOU DIE OF AIDS

Blame Zero.

Venom snake best snake

NO FUCK YOU STUPID NIGGER HES FAKE AS SHIT I WANT TO PLAY AS BIG BOSS NOT SOME RANDOM FAGGOT ASS TURD

He is big boss

He's literally meant to be you

You just called yourself a turd

Ya dingus

Fake Snake is a hell of a lot less deadfaced than Che Snake, that's for sure

Did you rike it again?

NO HE FUCKING ISNT YOU FUCKING SHITSTAIN NIGGER FAGGOT COCKSUCKER

MGS stopped being good after 3 and Konami was right to fire Hollywood Kojima

>Prett cool guy
>Just wants to make everyone happy
>Actually understood the Boss' legacy and message
>Isn't vindictive and realizes that sometimes revenge isn't killing the other person
>Still puts up with Kaz because he is his best friend and he won't leave him no matter how crazy he gets
>Feels really bad about letting Paz die even if she did betray nhim, because he knows she had her reasons and she is just another victim of the life they lead
>Rescues soldiers living in terrible conditions and invites them to his kickass base in the sea
>Saves animals and has a reserve to study and help wildlife
>Helps, nurtures and trains a puppy without an eye
>Helps and gives unconditional support to a girl who suffers autism
>Tries not to talk a lot because he likes to listen to people instead
>Likes good music

Venom is literally the best guy in the franchise

Not OP but I found the Venon twist to be better than Raiden for some reasons:
1. Everyone treated Venom like he was Big Boss
2. Venom didn't have a bitchy GF nagging at him
3. Venom was not a whiny bitch (unlike Raiden who was bad)
4. I was spoiled on Venom so I was able to look for any subtle hints.

No way man 3 was boring as shit

The fact that Big Boss trained another Big Boss should be impressive enough.

It's a good solution to the problem of "How the fuck did Big Boss do all this shit at the same time? How can he be in two places at once?"

Boss could only train someone to replace her. Big Boss was able to train someone to be his equal and comrade.

Shame they unceremoniously give him the axe just to fill a minor plothole

Say that to my irl

People really needs higher defense versus troll obvious trolls attacks, man.

They're pretty much the same thing. So who gives a fuck? Why does it matter? Why the answer is, of course, my peanus weanus!

and you are too.

You do realize you have to be 18 to post here right?

this.

Well, I want to play as the real snake but I had to play as his fuccboi and then as his autist dad. Cry me a river, faghat.

one of the most touching missions in a video game ever pic related

That's because you're 13 and that was your first game in the series.

he does this all the time
just to remind you, that you will never be Snake
he did it in MGS2
everyone loves Solid, but then you play as Raiden some punk who never will be as cool as Solid
and now he has to remind you that you will NEVER be Big Boss, only an imitation

I thought it was kind of cool and fit with the theme of the game 2bh
The legend of Big Boss was bigger than Big Boss could have possibly been and this gives insight into how that could have been

Yeah, now MGS, the last franchise they had that made big money, is dead.

I said one of the most touching, not the most touching. I felt sorry about having to kill so many of the recruits I had invested quite some time in to get and who also had quite some good stats at times. also both of your assumptions are wrong, but thanks for your useful remark.

You're not cool enough to be Big Boss.

Which is a really dumb concept. In actuality Venom is a nothing, a nobody, an anti-character.

The idea of self-insert protagonists works in haremshit and similar products where people are just looking to get their rocks off at the cute girls and don't care that the lead has no personality. It works because there are tits to distract from it.

Metal Gear, goofy as it is, still has serious moments and does not have bare tits bouncing every other second. More importantly, it also has a history of protagonists who are very much assertive and proactive players in their own story. Having Venom be such a drastic break from that comes off as incredibly awkward and out of place. Look at PW, which had a similar setup but an actual character as the protagonist. Big Boss is giving out orders, interacting with the cast, and playing his part to shape the action of the story. Diamond Dogs, no the other hand, is basically run by Miller and Ocelot with Venom occasionally taking a break from looking vaguely wistful and twitching his face like he has autism to actually do something. Really, aside from bringing Quiet and Sahalnthropus to Mother Base, does he even do anything of his own accord the entire game? His lack of presence is incredibly jarring. It's like Miller and ocelot and trying to get revenge on Cipher while occasionally remembering that guy they call big Boss is here too.

All of this is even more bare because outside of Quiet being a slut, there is no overwhelming sex fantasy in MGSV to distract from how horrendously bland Venom is as a character. Part of MGSV's issue is that it experiments and tries new things in an environment where playing it safe would have been most prudent. It's really just a mish mash of random ideas Kojima had floating around he would have liked to do if he wasn't glued against his will to Metal Gear. Honestly, it would have been better for everyone involved and the series as a whole if he had actually been allowed to leave after 3.

Venom is the player user,.
So technically you're the worthless nigger faggot.

>It's a good solution to the problem of "How the fuck did Big Boss do all this shit at the same time? How can he be in two places at once?"

1. Big Boss interacted with Venom for all of half an hour while trying not to get shot. He didn't 'train" him beyond being a model for Venom's mind. Venom is more akin to a clone than a disciple.

2. Nobody was asking how Big Boss was running Foxhound and Outer Heaven any more than people were asking how Sheev was leading the CIS and the Republic at the same time. It's not really that inconceivable. MGSV protagonists love to bring up how MGSV answered all these longstanding question that never existed. Same with how BB survive the bombing of Outer Heaven. BB's nearly dead body was salvaged out of the ruins and brought back to life via the Snatcher project.

MGSV doesn't answer question people actually had, like how Cipher's #1 enemy ends up running Foxhound. There were a number of routes they could have gone with this, like BB going full villain and setting up Venom as a fall guy so he can worm his way back into Cipher's good graces and strike them in the throat. But it never goes anywhere. BB get to do the actual cool stuff, like build Outer Heavena and resuce loli Sniper Wolf. Too bad you never get to see this, and instead you're stuck in the middle of the ocean with a ragetard cripple, a cowboy cosplayer and an exhibitionist slut, all while playing as a braindead autist.