Why doesn't anyone ever talk about uncharted? I thought they were fun

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about uncharted? I thought they were fun.

they're all style, no substance.

I prefer video games

We (Sup Forums) only like japanese games along with a few open world games.

Never heard of this series. I'll check it out.

Because it's Playstation only.

Haven't played the newest one, is it exactly the same as the others?

2 is the only one that's decent. The rest suck.

They're very good, but there's little to discuss outside of the main campaigns that are very much like movies. One playthrough of each title is enough, then you move on.

they're 8 hour moviegames, there's nothing to talk about.

I don't buy games with a protag face of a genetic ugly American man

There's really not much to talk about, they're decent games but pretty short and have no replayability

Because they're one-and-done games you'll in all likelihood never touch after going through the campaign.

That's especially true of the PS4 collection, since they neutered the online mode out of it.

Post PS2 Sony exclusives often get shit on for some reason, and PS3 games usually get called movies, even if they're just as heavy on gameplay as they are on cutscenes.

user, there should always be far more gameplay than cutscenes - and the gameplay should be the strongpoint, not the weakest aspect.

They look really really good tho

Why do people love the last of us but not uncharted? It's a copy paste job on the gameplay. And cutscene ratio, and made by the same company.

>even if they're just as heavy on gameplay as they are on cutscenes.
Sadly that's not the case with Uncharted 4, or Metal Gear Solid 4, or After Dawn, Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, etc.

>Why do people love the last of us
Not here. You're supposed to lurk for 2 weeks before posting.

Are you lost? Sup Forums sucks tlou dick

No, newfriend, no we don't.

>It's a copy paste job on the gameplay.
What the fuck? They play nothing like each other.
Maybe if you played it on easy or something, jesus christ.

I like em too OP, but I prefer Lara Croft Adventures, because bow & arrow, free roam, tight pants.

>we

Get out

It's my board, you get out.

Not a lot to talk about honestly

Also Sup Forums has an allergy of it

I wanna slide my index finger two knuckles deep into chloes ass

I think the collection is worth it but individually these games don't offer enough to justify paying full price.

They did. Ages ago. They're good games but not that good. You can play through them one time and reminisce about it here and there but honestly thats it.

>Why doesn't anyone ever talk about uncharted? I thought they were fun.
I like those kind of games. I don't need to put hundreds of hours into a single game to enjoy it.

Gameplay is similar except for the grappling hook mostly but the story is better than some of the others.

These and especially the last of us are the kind of games i maybe play after a few years, like watching a movie again every once and a while.

don't it's fucking garbage

>I have autism and can't enjoy story-based games.
It's fine, go put another 500 hours into Bloodborne, Overwatch and CSGO!

I'll stand up for Uncharted. I thought the new gameplay mechanics in Uncharted 4 were great. It was definitely a big improvement and it's my personal GOTY.

Uncharted 1 was hot shit that was trying too hard to be Dude Raider

Uncharted 2 was my personal favorite and the only one that I feel wasn't bogged down by something. Probably a solid 9/10 in my book, I enjoyed it a lot.

Uncharted 3 was trying to be Uncharted 2 in the desert and it failed, while also adding the popular-at-the-time Arkham combat style.

Uncharted 4 was good, but could've been better if not for the puzzles which insulted your intelligence compared to UC2, and the drawn out narrative. Definitely not a 10/10 like every review site gave it, but it looks pretty as fuck. My 2nd favorite of the series.

They're pretty normie games desu but they had some stuff going for them.

i love story-based games, but not ones where the only fucking gameplay element is climbing shit and fighting waves upon waves of boring enemies

>Dude Raider

I wouldve bought every fucking game if they went with that name. 100% serious.

Because they're graphics the game. Same as TLOU which at least had a more interesting story.

Uncharted 2 was actually fun though, it had a healthy balance and some of the action sequences were really engaging. Unfortunately, three went to over the top with those scenes and four decided to omit them in place of scripted events.

TLOU has similar drawbacks, but at least had more gameplay.

>Be me
>Be PCuck
>Buy PS4
>Buy Uncharted

>6 hours into uncharted 4
>I have shot perhaps 12 guys and spend 3 hours climbing boring as shit puzzles
>And 3 hours watching a movie
it gets better right?

>it's my personal GOTY.
you mustn't have played much this year.

It's not much different just no ooga booga magic.

They are fun. PS fans just aren't autistic enough to talk about the same games over and over like other fans. Plus there are so many great titles to choose from that you can't just talk about one series repeately like Nintendo.

Is anyone else still playing the multiplayer?

I'm really into Bounty Hunter mode.

2 is the only one worth it.

I'm a poorfag and waiting til black friday to buy this
Just noticed it's $20 though. Probably not gonna get cheaper huh

I've never played them but I did play the Last of Us and that was enough Naughty Dog for me

I think both of them are pretty good, but TLOU has much more going on in terms of design. The ammo and resource management at higher difficulties is extremely well balanced, and the variety of ways you can approach fights makes it more interesting than uncharted. As far as the story is concerned, Uncharted is a surface level action movie while TLOU actually attempts to create interesting moral dilemmas. The ending of TLOU is smarter than anything the uncharted series has ever done.

i thought they were fun but ur not supposed to like them if u wanna be a true four channer that posts on Sup Forums

I don't like open world games so yeah, not much out there for me right now.

Nigger station exclusive, 100% on-rails unmemorable shlack

Most people are going to call this a movie game. Most people also never 100% each game because they're not masochists. Regardless, I doubt anybody on Sup Forums right now has played the hardest difficulty. Every enemy can kill you in two shots, one if they're lucky. Every enemy can take two shots to the head though. Fuck this series. I don't want anymore.

Sup Forums is contrarian and hates things that are popular and get a lot of time and effort put into them.

Sup Forums prefers meme games that are made in order to grab cash.

Played the first game through only once.

It played like a poor man's Gears of War designed for moviefags

They're ok. Real nice to look at. Especially the new one.

I platinumed 1-3 I have not gotten 4 because platinuming it requires paying for online. I only did the bare minimum online for Uncharted 2 and 3.

I wish nathan was more of a ladies man. They blew it having him get married.

>I'm mildly retarded and I watch almost-interactive movies
Go back to Sup Forums.

Uncharted 2's Online Play is top-notch. No nostalgia-goggles, I still play it daily for fun, and I honestly believe it could have potential as an eSport on PC if someone was to resurrect it as its own game.

Uncharted 2's multiplayer is a fucking pure experience. The only customization that players have are their 2 boosters and heroes team and villains team character skins.

Other than that, it's a straight up arena shooter with different objective modes. You spawn into a map w/ a basic AK and pistol, and your goal is to pick up power weapons (shotguns, sniper rifles, grenade launchers, RPG's) and kill people.

The first person to resurrect it as their own independent game on PC will make boatloads of money.