Why aren't you playing the best Halo multiplayer since Halo 2?

Why aren't you playing the best Halo multiplayer since Halo 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvF-Obh_BBI
youtube.com/watch?v=iPYP1kDjWpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No Xbone and Forge PC still doesn't have a FOV adjuster or game browser yet

You can hack the fov.

But I am. I'm playing Halo 5 and Gears of War 4. I might get BF4 soon.

Why BF4 instead of BF1?

I am

I'm not buying a 300/400 dollar console + online sub just to play halo, let alone any halo made by those talentless hacks at 343

Just say "I'm a poorfag" next time.

I put hundreds of hours into H2, I play H5 and it is no H2 you should kill yourself for saying that.

Nobody said it was Halo 2 dumb nostalgia fag.

Because Gears 4 and Titanfall 2 just came out.

They clearly aren't talentless or halo 5's MP and forge wouldn't be good

I do, it's the reason i own an xbone. It's one of the best FPS multiplayers i've played.

Fuck off Halo died after Reach.

>implying reach was good

retard

>judges other people
>while posting anime reaction pic

>Halo died after Reach
>after Reach
>Reach
You done fucked up

Because this came out.

>gears of war

343i and The Coalition are fucking up my favourite franchises aghhhhhhhHhhhhHHhHHHHHH

Sorry but I prefer my shooters with an actual high skill ceiling. Not ones that get praise for a high skill ceiling just because it's slightly higher than Call of Duty's or Counter Strike's.

>gears of war 4
>an actual high skill ceiling

The worst part is you're actually serious

Face it 343 Halo is shit. Halo 5's Multiplayer is casual trash and the most unforgivable part is they tried to rank everything in Arena when the game has no competitive settings, or even good skill matching to begin with.

Worst FFA, Assault, and CTF in the entire series hands down, tied with Halo 4 for the worst Team Slayer, and just ahead of Reach with Infection if only because of the refresh.

Custom games are also dead because people made so many shitty niche modes just for Halo 5 instead or remaking good ones. Not even because custom games settings were broken for so long and Forge and file browser were absent at launch.

Even things Halo 5 doesn't completely blow dick at, still aren't as good as in other Halos. Every other Halo had a better Action Sack playlist and it didn't even take them 7 months to deliver it.

Halo 3 had better Grifball, Halo 2 and CE had better BTB, Halo 3 and CE had better CTF, Halo 3 and 4 had better Infection, Reach and Halo 2 had better Assault. Can't compare Oddball, Juggernaut, or VIP because it doesn't have it. The game is also still missing a ton of modes and 80% of the variants for CTF, Assault, and Slayer. FFA playlist has no variants. Infection playlist has no variants. Team Slayer playlist has no variants.

The only real thing Halo 5 has that makes it stand out, is Forge and Warzone.

Microsoft:

>Why isn't Halo selling Xbox consoles?

A question 343 will have to address at some point if they want to keep their jobs.

>remaking good ones
halo 3 minigames weren't good either user

Shotgun duels in Gears are the best thing in a multiplayer shooter.

Because 3's multiplayer is dead.

>Shotgun duels in Gears are the best thing in a multiplayer shooter.
that's some shit taste you got there user

I don't have a Xbox One yet, senpai.

Good thing Halo 3's multiplayer is shit.

Halo 5 is shit.
The multiplayer's meh.
t. someone who bought the $250 edition

I never played Halo 3 minigames. I was referring to stuff like Duck Hunt, Cops & Robbers, Giant Robot Attack, Jump Rope, Speed Halo, etc.

Awesome Halo 4 and Reach custom games I never got to play.

>I was referring to stuff like Duck Hunt, Cops & Robbers, Giant Robot Attack, Jump Rope, Speed Halo, etc.
Garbage minigames and they all got remade for Halo 5.

>uses Kosal qt Baba to judge people
Don't even try user.

O R A N G E
T
E
A
L

shut up Sup Forums

who /2012/ here?

You clearly have no taste.

Duck Hunt is just running while fag snipes you either and then waiting to respawn.
Jump rope is just hitting one fucking button.
Speed Halo is hitting no buttons.

They're retarded party minigame that are only fun if you're underage or your playing local with friends and shooting the shit.

Because Halo 3 has better multiplayer since Halo 2 and I played thousands of hours of that.

>Because Halo 3 has better multiplayer since Halo 2
nah

Yeah

I've played all the Halo games and in my unbiased opinion Halo 5's multiplayer is the best, if not top 2 in the series.

Fkn nostalgia fags are so desperate to see a franchise fail because it has taken a new direction.

Stop making these threads, we already know that 343 shills here. Fuck off, 343 ruined Halo.

>I played thousands of hours of that.
I don't believe you.

someone should remove del hoyo
that faggot skewed competitive from the start

ruined potential

>not spending thousands of hours on the best Halo
You are literally incapable of having fun

Firefight and forge are the only good thing about the game. You have to go through the whole map with your weapons/vehicles/objectives. I can't think of any other game's horde mode that's better than it.

Forge is great but I'm not a minecraft player.

Thousands of hours is a lot, I don't believe you.

Nobody said you had to.

I bet your favourite game was fucking Reach
Kek

Halo 3 is worst of the original trilogy.

Lads, bought an xbone yesterday and it came with Halo 5

Haven't put it in because I'm downloading a bunch of shit, but I heard the update is like 40 GB, is that true?

Halo 2 is the worst

Yes. It's a years worth of content updates.

How? The first one didn't even have online multiplayer. Seriously nfi

>what is local play
>what are lan parties
CE is the pleb filter.

Fucking hell, the bundle I got also came with a MCC code which is like 60 GB as well.

>tfw Australian internet

Download MCC first. As it downloads you'll be able to start playing the campaigns then you can play them and classic mp while Halo 5 downloads.

>Australian
moooit
moit
local population is fuaaacking D E A D aside from full premade Achilles autists

At least Reach had old Bungie

Wish I have it actually

Halo 5 forge on PC is a start

Halo 6 is an instant buy from me if it's out on PC

Halo 5 is trash, stop making this same fucking shill thread everyday you lying retard.

Online multiplayer sucks

>best Halo mp since Halo 2
God, you 343 cocksuckers that pedal that retarded meme piss me off. You dumbshits probably werent even old enought to actually play Halo 2 online during its glory days let alone buy your own console.
Halo 5 mp is barely better than Halol 4's mechanic wise but, that isnt saying much. The skill gap is still compressed because the hacks at 343 are still trying to get the COD audience. I bet that if you even try to play Halo 2 mp you cucks would get absolutely rekt.
So, in conclusion, your meme is bad and you should kill yourselves by jumping straight into a wood chipper. Best mp since? Yeah, that must be why the majority of the population left within a month at that sorry ass excuse of for a Halo doesnt even crack the top 10 games played on xbl...

Just find some burgers to queue with.

I started with ce and played Halo 2 on xbl faggot.

>people actually playing Gaylo

I never made this thread before.

Jeeez nostalgia fags are seriously cancer

Congratulations. Though, too bad that doesnt stop you being a 343 dick rider now does it?

THIS FUCKING MEME.

Literally the only reason why people like Halo 5 is because it didn't have botched launch and your bullets actually register. (think the terrible BR registration from Halo 3, and bloom from Halo Reach)

In terms of actual gameplay Halo 5 is shit. Yeah sure it "feels" like a Halo game but that is it! It just "feels". I haven't played this game in 6 months because it just feels like 343 took the game in a direction because "something something halo is old"

343 said fuck it, lets just abandon what made Halo different and lets just make the gameplay fast as shit, add a whole bunch of wierd mobility moves, and cater to kids who's parents have a large disposable income.

FUCK 343.

>Yeah sure it "feels" like a Halo game but that is it! It just "feels"

Lol I've owned every Halo since CE, 5 has far and away the best multiplayer. You're a blind nostalgiacuck who can't see past your "glory dayz" of Halo 2.
>skill gap is still compressed
Oh, you're one of those neckbeard weirdos who think a game is shit if it doesn't have Quake-tier skill ceiling. Go the fuck back to your le competitive gaming, Halo is for fun.

C'mon senpai I know you're not that stupid.

>Literally the only reason why people like Halo 5 is because it didn't have botched launch and your bullets actually register. (think the terrible BR registration from Halo 3, and bloom from Halo Reach)
So you're saying it's the best multiplayer since Halo 2?

I got bored with the lack of server browser.

DELET THIS

>Lol I've owned every Halo since CE, 5 has far and away the best multiplayer. You're a blind nostalgiacuck who can't see past your "glory dayz" of Halo 2.

That's just called shit taste son.

I played some breakout and slayer earlier tonight.

What sensitivity is common ? I'm using 4v 4h, seems like it needs to be higher though.

I like CE multiplayer better desu.

I use 4 sen 1 accel usually.

Not him but
>Halo 3 being the worst after a 3 year wait for the most disappointing campaign for a middle game in a trilogy of that year.
Halo 2 is the worst in the original trilogy and it doesn't matter how good the mp was since the campaign was a huge downgrade from both Halo CE and the E3 2003 demo.

Halo 2 campaign is fine and better than halo 3 campaign.
>inb4 muh two scarabs

Pretty sure most people knocking down Halo 5 are just bad at it. They probably miss the days when they mastered Halo 2/3 but now with the added menouvers and higher skill ceiling they aren't at the top rank anymore so they think it's the games fault that their bad.

Reach had neoBungie the beginnings. Almost no one on that team worked on Halo 1- 3. This guy gives a good explanation on why Reach is shit even though he is wrong on Reach having the best BTB and vehicle play.

youtube.com/watch?v=VvF-Obh_BBI

>no argument
JoJo reference??

Fine my ass, it was a scripted pile of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=iPYP1kDjWpQ

>45 minute video
no thanks

What do you mean scripted? Most of Halo 3's "epic" moments are garbage preset encounters like the scarabs.

>AA out the ass
>BM at fucking 300%
>fine tuning sens, accel and axis (fags with elite controller)
>hitscan
>no party matchmaking restrictions in Arena
>Spartan Charge taking 2 steps to reach terminal
>Sprint and Slide
>Grenade lethality

>hitscan is bad

Perfects in Halo 3 are much more difficult because you need to lead
Hitscan with stupid BM angles in 5 gets you perfecting out of the box
fucking chest shotting will register as a headshot netting you a perfect

I ain't telling you shit faggot, there's a video there watch it. I going to explain shit to a faggot that started the series late your retard ass should know what I mean by scripted you dumb fuck.

because i'm just playing Halo 2 on my PC
google project cartographer

>wanting Halo 3's shitty netcode and projectile br back
worst taste

*not

whatever provides some sort of skill gap
Halo 2 was button combinations
Halo 3 was projectile BR

Halo 5 is shallow