How accurate is this

How accurate is this

As accurate as my cumshot into your mom's womb

simply EBIN xD

why UnderRail was removed from that list?
did the game died or some shit like that?

people complained it's not cyberpunk

after looking at it again you're right
it's more like metro + fallout

yeah exactly i've played it

>omikron the nomad soul
>great tier
Are you fucking kidding me

am I the only person who enjoyed Remember Me?

why does this gif always remind me of twin peaks for some reason

>thinking that only omikron is misplaced
take your eceleb shit elsewhere

Im sure there is lots of shit misplaced, but thats what stood out the most. Dont get upset

looks pretty accurate from what i've played. i should go play shadowrun for snes

you definitely should, such a great rpg with an amazing atmosphere.

no doubt. i just recently played shadow run returns after hearing how great the series is. then i come upon this chart and its supposedly the worst in the series.

are the other games as short?

Shadowrun Returns was their first try after a sucessful Kickstarter so it's understandable it was a bit rough around the edges. Some people prefered it though, because it it was supposedly more "classical Shadowrun" in a sense.

The other games (Dragonfall and Hong Kong) are definitely much longer and improve on everything that was a bit shit in Returns (companions, plot, pacing, writing etc.).

Dragonfall remains my personal favourite.

>Xcom 2
>Cyberpunk
That's a huge stretch.

it goes like this

Shadowrun SNES
Shadowrun Genesis
Shadowrun Hong-Kong
Shadowrun Dragonfall
Shadowrun Returns
literal shit
Shadowrun PC

thats good news. personally i thought returns was perfectly good game my only complaint was the lack of freedom and the length of the game, i beat it in about 10 hours trying to stretch it out.

Also if you have some good emulators or even own the consoles, you could give the SNES and Genesis versions a try. They still hold up even today, as far as old school RPGs go IMHO.

genesis, probably never but i could do with some snes action